Is adoption cuckoldry?

My wife and I are white, fit, and have good paying jobs. We live out in the country far up north away from most of the degeneracy. I feel like I've got it better than most and ready to start making a family. I want lots white kids, and started thinking "what if we can't have kids"? My wife and I talked about it once and she's cool with adopting.
From pols perspective, what do you guys think?

If it came down to it, we'd only adopt whites. And I'm not paying some Jew to take kids out of their crowding ophanage.

Thoughts? Any adopted kids here?

Oh, and IVF or whatever it's called is absolute cuckoldry. Gas yourself

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Honestly you're still taking care of someone's child and not your own but I do think orphans are robbed of the joy of growing up with a family.

Adopting is fine in this case. Social services might give you absolute shit for specifying the race. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the adoption process made you agree to not choosing the race or gender.

Social services workers are absolute marxist kikes. You have to act like the dumbest, most liberal goy to get what you want. Hope you are a good actor.

only if you can't make them and only white.

Nothing wrong with helping out a kid if you cant make your own.

Try to talk your wife into letting you impregnate her sister so that you can raise the child.

Worked for me.

>This copypasta again
Neck yourself

> "don't make white children goy! especially don't create any new white women!"

Shlomo, you couldn't be more obvious.

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
If he runs off with your daughter? Yeah it is. And I know this is pasta

My wife is the only daughter to her parents. She has brothers, and he parents are happily married.
I'm also really close to my brother in-laws, dad, and mother. They all like me alot and sorta took me into their family. He's absolutely happy with me and we get along great. Her parents like seeing how happy we are together and they genuinely believe she couldn't have found a better man. Which is truth.
Having a daughter and giving her away must suck, but I know they feel good knowing she's with a great guy who actually wants to hang around and be part of the family

She's only got brothers, but I guess that could work for others

My thoughts exactly

If you're already what-iffing before you even try to have kids, then you're a low-test beta faggot and should opt for HRT instead.

Nothing wrong with adoption if you can't have kids for medical reasons and the kid you are adopting don't have any family or relations that can take care of them. But if the kids biological father or mother wants contact then tell them to fuck off. Same goes for grandparents or uncles/aunts, you adopt someone they become your kid and your kid only. Your family is their family. The only contact or information you should ever have is if the kid has any genetic diseases and shit like that.

If she's not willing to go through the effort of giving birth she will not come even close to giving the dedication and tireless devotion needed to raise a child properly, leave her and find a woman who's willing.

Oh it's even pasta? well that makes even more sense. So, it's one of the pastas the jews have given their trolls spam around here.

>Try to talk your wife into letting you impregnate her sister so that you can raise the child.
>Worked for me.

Classic Chad move.

This tbqh. All the kids up for adoption are all usually fucked up mentally anyway, how would this even be easier than having a kid of your own with the exception you'll get money from the state?

You'd like that wouldn't you faggot

100% agree with that

Adoption is cuckholdry by proxy. Fill your wife with your caucasian seed or kys.

Heading out for awhile, but I'll read the replies long after this 404s

You know you're shit when Australians call you on your shitposting

The key is to have the story that my sister-in-law is the "surrogate" and that it was In Vitro Fertilization, NOT In Vagina Fertilization.

if you are beta, get a baby from an real men. Your genes shouldn't exist in the future

Even we have a limit, mate.

So um Sup Forums I'm black. Should i have kids with my white girlfriend

i know like, probably 10 people who are adopted, columbians, koreans, indians, and roaches. Out of those 10, 3 of them are not well funtional members of society and 100% of those are women.

Adopting foreigners should be illegal, all it contributes to society is a money sink through wellfare and prisons ect.

Adopting children from your own country (crackbabies ect) is sort of degenerate but i guess it makes sense if people want children but cant have them

Girlfriend is s funny way to say owner

Yes. Than go out for a pack of cigarettes for the next 20 years to teach her a lesson.

Ignore any fucking idiots who project their inadequacy on your decisions. Find a good white child or children with no parents and raise them to be good people, and you're a hero, end of story.

You dont actually believe this pasta do ya david?