This is why we fight

It's a thankless task.

eh most women will betray you. But if you find the right one, then cringe aside- you're right

You fight for women? Sounds pretty beta

stop cockblocking the bbc

I could take on four women.

WHITEKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Only to a beta. Alpha wolves always know that you fight for the Alpha female. She is yours. Yours alone. Only alphas get the the finest women, meat, and children.

Only alphas LIVE.

You just exist.

>Alpha wolves always know that you fight for the Alpha female
Kek, this is what betas actually believe.

>tfw literally me in the pic but minus the girl

This is why we fight

This is why we fight...

t. Beta who thinks he's a Chad and wants to act like an animal

> tfw no qt3.14 shitposting frog gf
Why even live?

>crusader style helm
>full sized rectangular shield
>no weapon on left hip, princess on the right - how the fuck would he draw if he even had one
>cape which is literally useless in every single situation and will just result in you being dragged and killed
>protecting a roastie - those who vote overwhelmingly for the leftist politics that destroy nations

Picture is absolutely fucking retarded

shitposting =/= fighting

this.

non-humans aren't 'alpha' in any way.

if you aren't using imagination to build a better world, you are not aryan.

do you have the unedited version of this?
I really like the art

all these something something chose to something salty

you sure showed me

the fuck is this autistic thread you keep spamming

Unfortunately here's how this would go down irl due to western cultural marxist brainwashing from schools and media.

>try to protec fem
>she responds with "I DONT NEED YOUR HELP YOU RACIST WHITE MALE CIS SCUM!! REEEEE!!! NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I HAVE AN ORGY WITH A BUNCH OF ARAB GUYS!!!

marxist teachers and media have truly ruined western women. There are still good ones out there for sure so I'm not forsaking all western women as lost causes. But unfortunately a lot of them are.

Find a good woman and hold on to her tight and protect her, she's rare these days. Most importantly start a family. Kids raised by two sane parents in an insane world will be far more happy and successful than those raised by libtards.

I've always been grateful for and respected the auzzies for always being there for us burgers. Cheers m8s

why would jews fight side by side with you if they can let you do the dirty work?

also to answer op
>screaming "NIGGERS" on Sup Forums doesn't make you a knight

This nigga knows the score.

>also to answer op
>>screaming "NIGGERS" on Sup Forums doesn't make you a knight

Speak for yourself lad, I'm on the ground tip of the spear

The alpha and beta wolf thing is not true. It's just a family unit. The "alpha and beta" are the father and mother.

yah the aussies are the non cucked ones, honestly are share the most history with us. Their country was settled basically the exact same as ours. They are cowboys, rugged individualists etc. No shit from no one, get he job done righteous blokes. I would share a trench with an Aussie bloke any time

checked

also

>tfw shell never be mine

If you're a true knight, you'll have pick of the litter.

But the war hasn't even broken out yet. We wait, brother. But not too much longer. Months, not years.

No more years, brothers. No more years.

I lol'd hard at that gif with your caption

It's weird seeing that image not being used for Denuvo shitposting for once.

>white Knighting like a dog
That "princess" probably deserves it for wasting the nations fortune in ridiculously expensive luxury while the common man starves.
Fuck your ""'royalty"""

You don't fight for women, you fight FOR women.

autistic fuck

I don't understand senpai

>implying women are gonna be relevant soon

He means that you don't fight to protect women, you fight to get women, like some sort of primitive animal.

Stay mad you jealous beta

>being this new

"Alphas" are often just meatheads who don't know that civilization literally depends on harnessing the power of betas.

Pleban. I fight because
>Beauty of the white men should not perish

>whiteknights are the worst sort of cuck

I was literally saying the opposite.

You ever watch Armitage III? You should, it basically predicted the end result of feminism.

Then why'd you correct me?

Sorry, I meant to respond to

>fight
hahahahahahah Succumbing to genocide is fighting. Okay.