Andrew "weev" Auernheimer asks right questions about Richard Spencer

From his Gab account:

Charlottesville was Richard Spencer's baby. His people ran it, and it was a disaster.

"How can he still post on Twitter of all places while the only alt-right site that had no billing on the Cville fliers gets their domain jacked as punishment for it? What's going on here?"

and

"Even before Heilgate, the media was framing Richard Spencer as their opposition dialectically. Why is this? Why him? I think as time goes on this is an increasingly important question, given recent events. Why did the media want to coronate Richard Spencer?"

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/jason-kessler-twitter-account-insults-heather-heyer-article-1.3424813
youtube.com/watch?v=BsTGQbhuL0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Spencer doesnt say over the top shit and is dresses well unlike pic related dressed going to court

So why Spencer, who organized Cville, has a platform and DS is victim of an unprecedented censuring campaign because they made a fat joke?

Your post has such cuckholdery in it that i smell foul play.

>unprecedented censuring campaign because they made a fat joke?
you answered your own question. one mocked the dead, the other condemned it when Weev hacked Kessler's twitter - nydailynews.com/news/national/jason-kessler-twitter-account-insults-heather-heyer-article-1.3424813

Also you're retarded if you think Spencer ran it, he was just a well known speaker who was invited like David Duke or Mike Enoch. Jason Kessler ran it.

He didn't organise Charlottesville. He wasn't involved in organising Charlottesville, he was just a speaker.

He's criticised the aesthetics of the event numerous times and publicly stated the need to vet attendees and organisers more thoroughly. Infighting gets us nowhere.

>yfw the investigation finds out that the "russian hackers" were all weev

Supreme cuckholdery. So it was OK for the Jews to censor DS because of a fat joke? Damn...the Jews should dictate the pace of the anti-Jew movement. LOL...victory is assured. (You fucking Cuck)

And Spencer was the mastermind of Cville, maybe not micro-organization level but the whole thing was his idea.

Weev is a jew.

Weev plz go, you dont even know what cuckoldry is, even in the expanded definition of the term. You're just angry that you're a manlet who cant dress himself and Spencer is about 6' and dresses well

But a "Jew" being actively censured while "rebelious Goy" Richard Spencer has all the (((cameras))) focusing on him. How come?

lol you read this weird empty social media site for schizos

He is photogenic, you look like a fat manlet troll who crawled out from under a bridge

>photogenic

Im not a faggot so im not interested in checking out Richard Spencer. Besides, on the intellectual level, "weev" is on a completely different level, Spencer is not very bright and culture let's face it.

Just want to know why he became the friendnemy of the (((Globalist))) media while DS is the victim of a campaign of censorship that has no precedent in the History of the internet.

Spencer is a fag who the media uses as a useful idiot. Right now he's trying to ban any flags except the American flag from rallies, because "muh optics" or some shit.

>bad shoops

>"weev" is on a completely different level
right, making fat jokes about dead women is on a different intellectual level. I've met Spencer IRL before, and the biggest criticism of him i've had is that he comes across as a faggy academic (although he is married with a kid), and that Enoch has a better way he goes about getting people riled up. Spencer is a better PR guy though, hence why the media loves him.

>has no precedent in the History of the internet.
There is plenty of precedent. Why do you think illegal market places, pedos and political dissidents were on Tor long before you. What the fuck do you think the great firewall of china is for?

THIS is what I've been asking from the beginning. He's not my friend, and I don't want to bring him

JEWS JEWING JEWS JEWING JEWS

he's definitely used as controlled opposition, question is whether he's aware of it or not

In my mind that is also the question.

And let's say that he is not a rank-and-file member but he is aware and is thinking: "Hey they are giving me exposure so im going to go along with it and try to out-Jew them"?? Is it wise to try to out-Jew the Jew and place your bets on Jew-owned media? The same media that elevates you can destroy you.

The whole point of controlled opposition is that you're aware of it. What you're referring to is a useful idiot, which I don't think he is.

Personally, the only potentially negative thing I think he's ever been involved with was Heilgate, which he didn't actually do and which in the long-run hasn't really harmed us at all. Everything else he's done has been a net benefit.

What about all the random conservative websites that got their funding pulled (VDare for example) who had no connection to Charlottesville? How about Jihadwatch? Any of them?

Very good point. Yet Spencer remains the "friendnemy" darling...

I don't know why anons are so skeptical of weev. He may go way too far with some trolls but I can't see him cooperating with the feds even if his life depended on it.

Skeptical or (((skeptical)))?? 2 very different things.

His personal website was taken down.

If he doesn't say anything offensive (racial epithets, etc.) on Twitter then they have no reason to take him down. Some will argue that makes him a coward/soft, but that's irrelevant. He hasn't been taken down because he abides by the rules of Twitter.

What does this tell us besides himself being dedicated and going well out his way to prove himself.

Why the fuck would we not be unsure about someone that jewish?

Holy shit Weev why. Look how baggy those sleeves are lel, is this some kind f joke?

Jason Kessler organized Charlottesville you dumb fuck, and he doesn't have a twitter anymore.

>trust me I'm white

Weev didn't hack Kessler's twitter, Weev said he hacked his twitter because Kessler said stupid shit and Weev was trying to help him. But Kessler then said no one hacked him.

Kind of odd how Weev sides with Kessler, who is the organizer of the ever and also a really sketchy goy who supported Hillary.

Honestly i think both the spencer side and the anglin side of the alt-right mean well, Spencer is more for appealing to normies through more clean-cut sensible behaviour while Anglin appeals to the more edgy and trendy facets of disenfranchised white people.

no dude everyone is secretly a jew working for the CIAniggers. including you, and everyone on this board.

>comparing Communist China's policy to America's policy
user, he's obviously talking about America holy fuck.

Nice projection. If there was one person in the movement I would bet money on being an informant or disinformation agent it would be weev. Spencer simply stays out of trouble because he knows how to not act like a edgelord most of the time and can actually have a dialogue with opponents without just calling them kikes.

Yeah, be wary of the guy who looks like a jewish caricature and then a guy who goes far out of his way prove to you he's on your side.

Spencer was controlled opposition from the get-go

Just the like "Arab Spring" he's a tool of the CIA, who are now trying to stage a new color revolution in the USA

weev also brags he's collaborated with the Ukrainian government to get pro-Russians arrested and the Ukrainian government is practically a branch of the State Dept at this point.

fuck the more i read about JFK the more heartbroken i become at what was lost with his death. When it comes to changing the world levels of potential the guy was literally a 2nd Hitler.. ON AMERICAN SOIL, and we fuckin failed to protect him, if he served his full presidential term the entire world would look so significantly different, more-so for the better compared to if Hitler won IMO

>Andrew "weev" Auernheimer
I want to have all the info on this guy that's out there.

So I decided to go through his wiki, all charges not guilty. Hmmmmmmmm

Can anyone find me the positions weev used to hold, the coding ability he has. I get the feeling he doesn't know anything and really is a cia plant.

Reading his wiki and the info on him, everything just sounds so suspicious. The guy seems to be a fucking ghost, never employed, no schooling, magical 'self taught super hacker'. This screams plant.

oh shit, he never studied or wageslaved for mr. shekelstein. must be a plant.

He and Nixon were two of the last Presidents to actually care about these United States, save for our God-given Emperor Trump

The kikes will lose in the end, it even says so in their own book that they misinterpret

So you are willing to believe this guy with zero formal education, zero known employment. An unknown past, is a hacker without reasonable proof? Make a case for me why you think he's believable and who he claims to be. I want to see and hear Weev talking about coding and how he managed to 'hack'.

>it even says so in their own book that they misinterpret
This is accurate.
They're fucked.

Kys weev you hideous heeb

I've never trusted that faggot Richard Spencer. Weev is right, the media has always propped the queer up while the rest of us have been banned.

Not only that, but he's extremely inconsistent in his positions. They seem to change day to day and never mesh together, his language when discussing his ideas is vague and flowery. He sounds like someone that doesn't understand our positions trying to come up with them on the spot.

Also, suppose YOU were a plant trying to destroy a movement. What actions might you have taken differently than Richard Spencer? He's constantly getting the alt right horrible press and then suppressing any dissenting voices calling out the fact that his actions are retarded.

Never trust a fag, therefore never trust Spencer gentlemen.

Defend Weev.

Neither of these guys sit right with me.

Richard Spencer isn't responsible for what the (((press))) writes. Regardless of this i think the alt-right is due for some reforming, I think our movement has become somewhat stagnate and when it comes to long term growth and actual political goals and changes we won't be able to carry on in our current fashion. We need to stop putting e-celebs on pedestals and focus more on developing not just our ideas but the very fabric that holds us all together. I think Spencer realises this when he points out the interlinked nature of kikes, that's what we should and need to be trying to build, or else we'll be doomed to fail.

Spencer to my knowledge doesn't name the Jew.

That's why he hasn't bee purged from mainstream social media.

Because he doesn't tell the truth that dare not be told.

for whatever reason, I trust weev

A young Weev speaking at a 2007 hacker convention.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsTGQbhuL0E

Spencer is not a shill, he is just an idiot. He couldn't even keep the paperwork of his shitty institute in order and he should be grateful as fuck he was born into wealth because he would be living in poverty by now weren't for that.

>No intellectual production of substance
>Mediocre at rhetoric and public speaking
>Strategic imbecile that plays right into the establishment's hands, not realizing his stupidity is the reason he personally gets all that attention

His time is fucking done.

Trust your instincts.
I think his heart is in the right place and being persecuted by the government opened his eyes to how fucked up the system is.

read
Tell me why we trust jewish mystery hackerman, this is a problem a lot of orgs have. They never properly corner a person and put them on a spot to see the answer they give. This has never been publicly challenged to my knowledge, neither has that one photo of him being with someone of high notoriety, escapes my mind who it was with.

I'll watch this and so far it actually increased my suspicion. He is saying surface level tor knowledge, then is bullshit his way through nonsensical statements/talking points, 6 minutes in and I'll be honest with my assesment. So far I'm incredibly unimpressed, he's 'jokingly' encouraging crime, without spouting prowess or coding language.

weev is a self-hating jew

>Spencer was controlled opposition from the get-go
>Just the like "Arab Spring" he's a tool of the CIA, who are now trying to stage a new color revolution in the USA

(((Spencer)))

Because Dickie Spencer is an alphabet asset set up as controlled opp, and everyone knows it.
fuck that faggot

>tfw too intelligent not too work for the FBI

RS knew what he was doing that Friday night. He didn't march with them for a reason. He know opposition was shortly behind them all. He was ready to play the victim from the start. I heard rumors he almost bailed and went to Las Vegas that weekend.

>all charges not guilty
weev was convicted, dumb fuck.

>Conviction vacated

It was vacated on a procedural technicality. He was still found guilty.

[[[coincidences]]]

The feds were so eager to prosecute him in front of Jews they fucked up and tried him in a jurisdiction where no crime had occurred.

He was invited to an hacker convention so obviously he must know at least a little about computer science. He also belonged to GNAA (Gay Nigger Association of America) and Goatse Security 2 hacker-trolling-prankster groups. And the purpose of the talk is not to be specific.

For sure he also belonged to other groups that provided his source of income but had to keep quiet for obvious reasons.

And for all who followed the (now lame) Encyclopedia Dramatica know that "weev" always made anti-semitic and racial remarks.

srsly you can't preach Christian Identity and not be somewhat woke on Jews.

It's all a trick. (((They))) are leaving Spencer's twitter account alone so everyone thinks he's a mark.

So we should just accept it happened and never consider the possibility it was very intentional. Now we have our mystery hacker, who was 'willing to go to prison' for the cause.

I listened to all of this, this is him fucking around the entire time. Spouting meme, as someone who used to hang in blackhat forums, he said nothing special and was pure skiddy surface level. I am even more skeptical of him now from this.

None of this sounds like undercover informant to you? I want past footage of weev displaying mastery of a coding language, not him speaking in skiddy language anyone can pick up in 2 weeks.

Where does it say they lose user?

Even if he was i would be OK with it. But i seriously doubt it because his mother is a major libtard and denounced him several times and never mentioned that weev or her are Jews.

I assure you that if she was Jewess she would attack weev by saying that she (and therefore weev) are Jews.

He does name the Jew, somewhat reluctantly

just a reminder that Weev probably isn't even a jew but because he fits the kike image so well he goes with it

His iProphet sermons were a riot!

Again, everyone who followed weev from the "old days" knows that he is the real deal, a true soldier.

Pretty sure she's quoted saying something about how she didn't expect Weev to turn out like this because he's Jewish and their family is liberal as fuck.

This is just embarrassing. The guy is smart and knows but clearly doesn't care. Wonder if what happened to him with the law messed him up really bad

Your "he is not an hacker" argument is destroyed by evidence so you resort to child-like arguments.

It is not about his computer skills, it's about if he is the real deal or not and everything in this guy life points that he is the real deal.

This is a definite possibility.

Go ahead and consider it, but if he's a fed it really doesn't make sense for him to propagandize white nationalism to the masses.

Can you please go into detail, why exactly you have so much faith in weev? The guy just screams informant plant to me.

he was making a mockery of the case...
in typical chaotic fashion

weev is literally a professional liar and troll.

No he wasnt. It was right after he got out of jail and he had to borrow a fat mans clothes. But keep on larping that he was.

daily reminder to never fall for the ((('alt-right'))) meme

It's an interesting question with no easy answer

Spencer gets special treatment from the media and the tech companies

But he is CONSISTENTLY the most suit and tie of the new generation WNs, he doesn't give them easy excuses to shut him down

He's like Jared Taylor only with bad philosophy instead of crime stats. Jared Taylor does get a fair amount of media time, and Jared Taylor actually beats anti-racists whenever he comes on. Spencer rarely does anything truly awful, but he also doesn't really win his arguments enough to threaten the left.

So maybe Spencer is simply a good foil for them? The Nazi they want to fight?

On the other hand, Spencer has been involved in many high profile incidents, despite his seemingly small following. He has made news time and time again.

Punch a nazi = Spencer, that meme went super mainstream and was used to justify violence against Trump conservatives, leading to all sorts of far reaching consequences.

But on the other, other hand it seems like most of these incidents have only helped our movement. So he's not just directly sabotaging our movement NSM style.

He might be controlled opposition to direct our movement, rather than just sabotage it.

>is this some kind f joke?

Yes, he normally dresses fairly well.

He did that to fuck with the judge.

I mean to be fair it was just a guess
based on him claiming to be an "absurdist"
multiple times.
I don't really see what I'd be larping as

agree with this 100%

Went to spencers twitter, hasn't commented on what weev said. Last tweet was an hour ago, wonder if he ever will comment on this online or if this will be an in person confrontation eventually.

He could have at least shaved dude...

>Besides, on the intellectual level, "weev" is on a completely different level

Lel, yeah with computers.

With everything actually. Weev can be the humorous troll, the polemicist, etc...but he can also be the philosopher, the historian, the economist, the sociologist, etc. Spencer can't even debate the lowliest libtard.

He pseudo-names the Jew occasionally on altright.com

controlled opposition obviously. Even Milo had his twitter check mark removed and he got banned not long after that. Spencer gets to stay. They're using him to strawman us. So everything he says automatically applies to us or anyone that isn't ashamed of being white

What is everyone's baseline for respect towards someone and you deem them as genuine?

Me personally I view it as someone who when had nothing, had these beliefs and in a way displayed them, has something continues to display. Loses something doesn't stop displaying the same beliefs/views, one prominent person on the right I feel you can say this for is Sam Hyde. His past he did some pretty right wing comedy at open mics for 5-10 people working at a car dealership. You saw him grow a base, then get a show and drop hidden gems of the right. Losing the show he did a gig at some sort of strange house party standup thing, where he continued to shit on jews.

The history on Weev is blurry and I don't find that much info of him on the web. The same can be said about spencer, where out of nowhere he is stated as a prominent figure, every media outlet calls him a leader. I skimmed his 2011 press conference it's mostly anti-immigration nothing too extreme, no real hard stances. He vanishes 4 whole years 2015, now pushes people are anti-white, white guilt all of that. Then 2016 he becomes a major figure, 2017 rally bullshit. This skyrocket and sudden jolt doesn't make any sense.

Look at this Google analytics over 5 years for Richard Spencer, it just doesn't look natural at all.

Sam's a far more natural growth graph for reference, Spencer is very suspicious.

99% sure weev is a fed, "le we shud kill all nigs!" what a ridiculous little nerd

WHO'S JEWING WHO

>history on Weev is blurry

see
Weev screams of informant plant, who took a bargain deal to get those vacated or was a plant from the getgo back in his trollolo hacker days, where he only displays skiddy knowledge.

you scream of uninformed newfag, who either came here from /r/thedonald or recently converted from tumblr

You got plenty of info on weev.

Parents total libtards who adopted 2 negroes. Went to college but dropped out. Leaves house. Earns living with legal computer activities and black hat hacking. Starts to associate himself with trolling and hacker-trolling organizations. Starts to say anti-semitic and racist things from an early age, some said he was trolling some said he was serious. Became semi-famous to the point where he was featured in a New York Times article (where he also made anti-semitic statements). Becomes increasingly anti-semitic and racist to the point that it's hard to say he is trolling. AT&T hacking goes wrong and makes US national news. Gets out of jail and is advised to leave the US because The Man can still get to him with all kinds of legal shenanigans. Leaves the US. Announces that he became radical WN and associates himself with the Daily Stormer.

A colorful life but nothing suspicious, not only there is nothing suspicious but everything seems to match perfectly.