Footage, documents, bodies, survivors concentration camps, and artifacts have remained from the Holocaust

>Footage, documents, bodies, survivors concentration camps, and artifacts have remained from the Holocaust
>People deny it ever happened, or even to the extent it was said to be

Is this Poe's Law in full swing? Does some of Sup Forums, hand on heart, honestly believe this?

I'm open to all forms of discussion, but this is almost as far as flat earthers for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/53056883/Hans-Schadewaldt-1940-the-Polish-Atrocitites-Against-the-German-Minority-in-Poland#scribd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
ia801409.us.archive.org/32/items/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland/Poland.pdf
acienciala.faculty.ku.edu/hist557/lect11_files/11pic2.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&ab_channel=HolocaustHandbooks.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Woj.pomorskie-Polska_spis_powszechny_1931.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomeranian_Voivodeship_(1919–1939)
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would you deport all Muslims in the U.K.?
Would you feed them or your soldiers if you were invaded in the middle of the deportation process?

Of course the holocaust was real. The Jews plunged Europe into war, and (((they))) got what they deserved.

And reminder: More Europeans died than Jews.

I think that the Holocaust happened, but not on the same scale that we are taught by (((them))). Much of it are just lies.

Define "the holocaust".

proofs?

Yeah, I totally enjoyed millions of bars of soap made from Jews and lamp shades from Jew skin after the war was over. So factual. So documented. Oh yeah, and the highly inefficient gas chambers made specifically for killing people in the worst way possible.

put peopel in camps? yes
gas them ? no
first people to do them? Go look up Boer war

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

If you can find one solid document that suggest that 6 million jews were systematically exterminated, will donate $88 to paypal of your choice.

> Hitler invades Poland
> Jews fault

haha when will german cucks accept they are more evil than any jew

>pols systematically kill Germans on mass for years
>Hitler wants to save them
>pols continue to shoot down German aircraft
>Hitler tries to make peace dozens of times
>more systematic German genocide
>Hitler tries to make peace again
>pols release map of greater poland showing half of Germany belonging to poland
>Hitler tries to make peace again
>more death, more planes shot down
>Hitler and Russia both invade poland and take it in a week

It was the Jews fault that Germany lost the land in the first place.

Slow down with the genocide thing, this didnt really happen before sept 1939. But there was a lot of other shit going on but the plane stuff and the rest is correct.

I beleive that holocaust happened, but that the kikes have massaged the numbers like hell so their little sob story is more manipulative.

The 1931 Polish Census reported the German population in the city was 117,200; according to the German historian Hugo Rasmus, only about 10,000 Germans remained by 1939.

Christian Raitz von Frentz, A Lesson Forgotten: Minority Protection Under the League of Nations, LIT Verlag Berlin-Hamburg-Münster, p.252 – 254

To be fair, were they really killed? Because a lot of Germans fled into the Reich. And what city is this talking about?

>The 1931 Polish Census reported the German population in the city was 117,200

1931 Polish census reported 18,739 Germans in the city though, so that is a lie.

He is talking about Bydgoszcz, but the whole city had only 18,000 Germans in 1931, not 117,000.

>I'm open to all forms of discussion,
1 post

Germans were being systematically removed from Poland, but not as an official policy. If the polish government looks the other way while it's citizens terrorize ethnic germans to the point where nearly a million of them flee what do you call that?

scribd.com/doc/53056883/Hans-Schadewaldt-1940-the-Polish-Atrocitites-Against-the-German-Minority-in-Poland#scribd

Oh, so wikipedia lies when you don't like the info, and tells the truth when you do. OK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

That's because he was executing communists and not just Jews. All the Jews being comminists was a cruel stroke of fate.

Hmm perhaps if Britain and the allieds hadn't BOMBED every fucking thing in Germany they could have fed those poor jews.

They could barely afford to feed their own soldiers by the end of the war, just look at the differences in build and posture between German POWs captured in 40-41 vs the ones captured in 1945.

Germany was falling apart and allied gun camera footage showing them shoot at horse drawn carriages due to a lack of higher valued targets should be a testament to how badly damaged Nazi germany's transit system was.

Unfortunately, these are the realities of total war. But with most people being so blissfully unaware of how society functions in peacetime, it's no wonder this never gets accounted for in times of war.

Yes I know of the "polonization plans" and the stuff that was going on. Yet I could not find hints of genocide prior to the bloody sunday.

The book as pdf

ia801409.us.archive.org/32/items/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland/Poland.pdf

That's a Nazi book.

Here's data from 1931 cenus

acienciala.faculty.ku.edu/hist557/lect11_files/11pic2.jpg

There are 18,739 Germans in Bydgoszcz in 1931
There are 105,000 Germans in 1910 but that is because Poles speaking German were counted as Germans by authorities and they also included German garrison in the city as local German population.

Yeah, the argument that a bunch of prisoners were really thin therefore genocide doesn't work. Tens of thousands of confederates died of starvation and disease in Union camps even though the Union was winning the war and not short on supplies. It's just what happens when you're in a mass prison camp during War.

>That's a Nazi book.

Is this supposed to be an argument? Mein Kampf is a Nazi book and seen as the best source in regards to Hitlers plans and views... EVER. Yet this other Nazis book is no good simply for the reason that it's a Nazi book? How do you know what a good and bad Nazi book is? Is a good Nazi book the one that fits your views and a bad Nazi book one that shows a different story?

I think it's time to gas yourself Schlomo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931

Here's the actual census
Its number is even higher than that source.
Total- r 740,992

Your census is just west poland, and in english? Not an official document.

I wouldn't call it genocide, but german families that had settled that land 3 generations prior were being removed so you can't claim Poland dindu nuffin.

Do you think some of the Germans reportedly killed in Polish reprisals where actually Brandenburger commandos dressed as civilians?

What, a free country with the guilt of the world allowing them free reign of the region?

>Yet I could not find hints of genocide prior to the bloody sunday.
There was no Genocide against Germans in Poland.

The fact is that before 1918 Germans were paid by German Empire to settle Polish territories and received a lot of financial aid if they would go there to work for government.
When Poland regained independence the money train ended and most of them decided to leave along with the military(which German government counted as local population in census)
That's the main reason for drop of German population in Poland alongside with people fleeing advancing Red Army in 1919-1921

In your own picture there's no tattoos instead they are wearing a wristband. Do you have an explanation for that?

>Here's the actual census
>Its number is even higher than that source.
>Total- r 740,992
You are a total moron, as the 740,992 is for whole Poland, Bygdoszcz had 150,000 citizens, are you claiming Poles hid 600,000 Germans living in the city(I think it would make it even bigger than Warsaw lol).
Absolute state of mind of Neonazi shills kek

I never claimed they dindu nuffin, on the contrary. They played with fire, believed the anglo would help them while sandwiched between Nazi Germany and the USSR. Guess they had it coming.

>but german families that had settled that land 3 generations prior
Colonists settled by Prussian and German governments on stolen Polish territories.

No, I'm saying there were hundreds of thousands of Germans in poland, and they openly exterminated the population down to a few thousand by 1939.

> They played with fire, believed the anglo would help them while sandwiched between Nazi Germany and the USSR. Guess they had it coming.

Last time I saw German lost the war and Poland gained 1/3 of German territory most of which was Polish in the first place dear Hans.

>No, I'm saying there were hundreds of thousands of Germans in poland
Funny you were saying
>The 1931 Polish Census reported the German population in the city was 117,200

So what is it ? City or country ? Are you on meth ?
>and they openly exterminated
Not even Nazis claimed Germans were exterminated in interwar Poland, lay down the crack pipe Johnny

And what has your post to do with what I wrote except showing how butthurt you are?

I was quoting via copy and paste from a wikipedia article on bloody sunday. Don't ask me. Read the "Nazi" book.

>And what has your post to do with what I wrote except showing how butthurt you are?
Kek, who is butthurt dear Hans. You lost the war(second time) and as usually had to give back what Germany stole.
Poland regained its old territories and now will ask for reparations. Today our Interior Minister specified that Germany needs to pay one trillion dollars in debt it owes Poland for damages. Better prepare to work night shifts instead of shitposting :*

GGF, GF, GU all got refugee status as ethnic Germans to burgerland from Poland in late 20's. Family lore is many more of us hunted and killed in Poland before leaving and GGM was killed.

As long as there is at least one drop of white blood on the face of the earth, Hitler still hasn't lost.

>I was quoting via copy and paste from a wikipedia article on bloody sunday. Don't ask me
You quoted a part about city and then claimed it was about the country.
What kind if imbecile are you Johnny if you don't know the difference between the city and the country ?

If you are brave enough to watch this video, the ENTIRE video
your perception of reality and truth will change forever
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&ab_channel=HolocaustHandbooks.com

> As long as there is at least one drop of white blood on the face of the earth, Hitler still hasn't won
I corrected your typo, don't forget that Hitler wanted to exterminate European nations in the name of German supremacy

Germans were terrorist before war starter in 1 september

They blow up out train stations and smuggled guns and explosives

Thats why they are okay with mussies. These old teutonic pricks remember well their young times.

Polish gov. arrest 1500 germans in August over terrorist activity and relesed them because anglos didnt want to provoke kitleer.

That is good documented piece of history

German was supreme though. World lost when weak ganged up agaibst the strong

>>Footage
There is no footage of the holocaust as it happened.

>documents,
There are no documents that prove the Holocaust.

>bodies,
Bodies are not proof of a holocaust.

>survivors
Survivors are not proof of a holocaust.

>concentration camps,
Camps are not proof of a holocaust.

>and artifacts
There are no artifacts of the so-called Holocaust.

>>People deny it ever happened,
It never, ever happened.

>>or even to the extent it was said to be
Since it did not happen I deny its entirety.

>Does some of Sup Forums, hand on heart, honestly believe this?
The Holocaust literally did not happen as there is no evidence for the Holocaust happening.

>I'm open to all forms of discussion,
Then why is holocaust denial illegal and why haven't you posted more than once?

>but this is almost as far as flat earthers for me.
Denying the fact that the earth is a sphere is not illegal.

>Holocaust believers actually think this happened.

You got fuckin blasted so STFU

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack

If the Germans were exterminating people why would the people live long enough to starve like in the pic?

Top fucking kek. The article I was quoting was relative to the conversation where he was referring to the 1939 massacre, then the subject changed to proofs on the loss of German population of Poland. Your census isn't even talking about the city in question, if you checked the source you might have discovered which city was being referred to at the time.

>Being this bluepilled
You can't produce a single document of evidence that WWII was at all about German supremacy, if anything it was about a restoration of what was lost after WWI. What I think you might be talking about are out of context quotes of Hitler rallies before battle. England and the US has similar statements, referring to being the best because you're marines, or being the best because of your glorious empire.

>You got fuckin blasted so STFU
>point out to burger that census actually shows 18,000 Germans in Bygdoszcz not 117,000
>You got fucking blasted
Just don't hide your idiocy behind ghetto speak Johnny

>The article I was quoting was relative to the conversation where he was referring to the 1939 massacre, then the subject changed to proofs on the loss of German population of Poland.
Here is what you wrote
>The 1931 Polish Census reported the German population in the city was 117,200; according to the German historian Hugo Rasmus, only about 10,000 Germans remained by 1939.

Now burgeristani, what else but the city is named here ?
And yes, this is completely false claim. Not only did the Polish census state only 18,000 Germans in 1931 not 117,200, the book on which your claim is used can be checked on google books and has no such information.
I suggest ending your meth binge

>Your census isn't even talking about the city in question
It is about Bydgoszcz which in 1939 had 18,000 Germans not 117,000 as you falsely claimed based on some false claim.

So you bought the book huh? Because the pages referred to are not free on google books.

So, if you think that statement is false, you should change it on Wikipedia. See how they treat you, I'm sure they will accept your marxism with open arms.

Moron, you can search for both the census numbers and your author and there is no such information in the book.
Also census of 1931 is widely available and the numbers are way off your claim-it's 18 739 Germans in the city.
Just stop embarrassing yourself

Obviously the camps were real and the people in them were real, but the math simply doesn't add up. It is mathematically impossible for the nazis to kill as many jews as are claimed in the manner it is claimed that they died. This means that the existing holocaust narrative is a lie, that is undeniable.
The real question is: why? Why are the numbers misrepresented? What does it matter if the holocaust was 1 million, 2 million, 6, or 100. Genocide is genocide. So why lie about the numbers?

>Claims bodies black and blue from Zyklon b gassing.
>Active ingredient in Zyklon b poisoning leaves corpse cherry red.
Jews died in camps from typhoid and lack of resources to feed them, no doubt.
Was there a systematic undertaking to gas Jews to death in their millions?
No.
Never happened.

Seems like you're the one embarrassing himself here. Show me some proofs (((you)))

I don't! I just ironically say it never happened just as a joke. Of course the holocaust fucking happened.

>Of course the holocaust fucking happened.
What evidence did you see that convinced you that the Holocaust happened?

the real holocaust is the mass produced fleets of B-17 bombers that firebombed the most civilized cities on earth and also disrupted the supply chains to the work camps in poland.

>Seems like you're the one embarrassing himself here. Show me some proofs (((you)))

Why don't you read Polish census of 1931 itself ?
The figure for Germans in 1931 Bydgoszcz is 18,739. Now go back to your crack den Johny
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Woj.pomorskie-Polska_spis_powszechny_1931.pdf

to conform and thereby confirm kabbahlistic prophecy?

The scale argument is retarded because if you admit Nazis were killing Jews but weren't responsible for all the deaths, then you're admitting that were those other factors not in play (ex. typhoid epidemic and famine) that the Nazis would not have killed those Jews eventually.

It's a moot point.

That's because not all of the Jewish deaths were in the gas chambers and not all were in the concentration/extermination camps either. A great many were actually shot where they lived by the Einsatzgruppen.

There were also other death camps. Treblinka, Belzec, Majdanek, Sobibor, and Chelmno, none of which were also labor camps like Auschwitz was (labor was how Auschwitz survivors survived), hence fewer survivors and fewer experiences.

Kek, even Jews who were at Treblinka admit it was a transit camp.

>That's because not all of the Jewish deaths were in the gas chambers
Yes, many were masturbated to death.

>and not all were in the concentration/extermination camps either.
Yes, the Nazi's played soccer with Jew babies in stadiums.

The real holocaust is pic related, scared little hebrews wouldn't step in the shower to get rid of their lice cus they heard from a guy who heard from a guy that the showers would spray gas.
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomeranian_Voivodeship_(1919–1939)

Holy fucking shit rekd

This. All the nazis wanted was to kick them out (at least at first)

KEK

The only 'proof' I've ever seen is pictures of starving prisoners from the losing side.

REKD

>Holy fucking shit rekd
What makes that pic so great is that's the actual transcript from the nuremberg trials.

All you have to do is look up the date and page number and you can find the official record for yourself.

They actually used "evidence" like that to "prove" the "holocaust" "happened".

And of course send countless men and women to their deaths.

The nuremberg trial farce alone is enough to make me deny the holocaust.

Even if it happened exactly as the Jews said, they deserve it for what they've done and continue to do. Zero fucks given for the welfare of Jews.

>1 post
Nigger. We're to assume you have evidence of all 6 gorillion dead bodies and also that they were all jewish and killed specifically and only because they were jewish? Let's see it, champ. Show us all 6 million bodies.

Article 19, friendo
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19

week 10 of antifa internment. we've been feeding them well but it looks like they all just went ahead and pozzed each other anyways. we didn't want this.

I think Jews died in forced labor camps. But in auschwitz there was a gas chamber below the crematory. It could hold 2,000 people. But there were 52 ovens. On top of that the elevator to the crematorium could only hold 600 lbs. 2,000 people (trying to kill as many) divided by 52 ovens is about 36 people per oven. Also sending the bodies up to the ovens would take a long time.
>it took 15 minutes
Ask any crematorium today. Hey say it takes 2-3 hours.
>I put multiple bodies
If that's so than it would take even longer to cremate them.

No big nose
No clutched hands
No hairy legs
???

That image shows symptoms of Typhus.
Zyklon B is primarily a pesticide which kills Lice
Typhus is spread by Lice

Mass graves on the scale needed to convince anyone of the 6 million number were never found at the concentration camps.
Bodies are claimed to have been thoroughly incinerated to the point of being irrecoverable.
When the math of how long it would take to burn the number of bodies that people claim are burned is presented the claim changes to most of the killings being done outside of the camps by the einsatsgrupen or whatever.
No one has ever gone searching for their mass graves even though the Cold War ended decades ago and the bodies would be possible to find now, or at any point in the past 25 years.

Footage does show that some people were killed, hundreds, maybe a thousand, are seen being led to their deaths somewhat ISIS mass grave style but nothing on any scale of millions.

Survivor accounts are actually some of the most damning evidence that the Holocaust was largely fake, shit like the Holocoaster and "it was real in my mind", as well as lampshades and other obviously tall tales make it very apparent that it was a creation of propaganda.
Also, the sheer amount of survivors to an alleged "genocide" campaign require a level of cognitive dissonance not to question.

Pictures show two things, a large human tragedy occurred where a Typhus epidemic ravaged much of Europe through the later parts of the war and hit the camps hard, and a lot of obviously doctored photos that anyone who's seen a lot of shoops in their day and can tell by the pixels would immediately notice.
Documents? Red Cross said less than 500k died. 1938/1948 Census show barely any drop in European Jews. Confessions at Nuremburg were found to be brought about by extreme torture.

There's a good bit more but I'm over it

Revisionism. Why? 4.5 to 5 million. The rest unaccounted for, left the area.

Yeah documentation like how it was documented that they were having babies in the camps and the Jewish population worldwide increased after the war.