Delivering gasoline thread

You u no bump me? U must has gas pol

What do you have to say that's worth bumping? I still have a quarter tank, so I'm good probably for another month.

If it's not gas for the race war, no one cares.

Next load to Frisco

>another month.
Neet

That's what it's like when you don't drive to work every day. It is pretty neat. Although it's been feeling sluggish lately and MPG dropped all the way down to 29.9 so either I must have put 87 in it out of habit or there's something wrong :/

Sucks your trailers aren't manifolded. I can drop 12,200 in less than 40 mins..

Get it.

>That's what it's like when you don't work every day. It is pretty neet.

Over weight?

...& where are your cones?

We have R permits with stearable tags..

Not in pic related

Omg I don't care soc faggot

Nvm, I see one, at least ;)

I do work every day. I just don't use my car to get to my place of work. It was a specific requirement of mine because I did commute by car for a while once and it was just a hellish waste of time.

Instead now I get a bit of regular exercise for free, enjoy some quiet time with nature, have more money, and get to spend it on a not-econobox with which I can look forward to hooning to the grocery store once in a while.

Cool beans

Yeah...I was backing out of this shithole in the middle of nowhere once when I first started, & my rear wheels went right into a ditch. I dropped my tag, & was able to pull right out. Dispatch never knew...
I only do propane now, though; those fumes were starting to fuck me up.

How scary is it to drive around with a tank empty of gas but full of vapour?

Not OP, but less scary that a tank full of gas or ethanol...

Is diesel like a milkrun then? You probably couldnt make that explode even if you tried.

...my fear is always a service issue on the highway. I personally witnessed a guy in a Honda crv smash into the ads end of a trailer off on the shoulder, & with his triangles out...at over 70mph. He obviously died on impact, but at that speed, his icc bar didn't do shit for stopping damage to the trailer. If that had been me, there would have been a boom.

When u no fear death u do ok. T. BBC pidgin

Exciting

It wouldn't explode, but its not like hauling milk, either. Milk tanks are smooth bore, meaning its just a hollow tube. Petroleum trailers (except propane) have different compartments, so you don't get the 'surge' while breaking or cornering as much.

Thanx Robert

You get gas fumes in your trucks?

>tfw drive '86 Lincoln
Please hurry. I can't push this damn tank.

You're doing god's work, user. Please tell me, is diesel as fucked in availability as regular gas? I'm driving back down south this week and wanted to know if I should just wait until next week instead.

Pls come to Tennessee my pumps are shut down

No, but you see that line going from the orange well in the ground to the back of his trailer? That's supposed to recover the vapors displaced by the product delivered into the tank (white well in this case, or 87nl). No matter what, connecting & disconnecting that shit is going to release some into the atmosphere...not a lot, but enough to give me a headache. With propane, it's100% contained 100% of the time, so you don't smell shit (unless there's a problem). I.haven't had a headache since I've been doing it dedicated.

Hey, OP...what do they pay you down there, by the way? I make $28.25/hr here in NY, with an extra $2.50/hr when I load up in Canada (which is about 95% of the time). I've heard the farther south/west you go, the better the pay...is it true?

...you get a lot of hours?

OP is probably on his way to the rack, so I'll hijack his thread...
...diesel is a byproduct of gas production, so if refineries are down...

Diesel has been ok

Thanks, This is what I assumed.. generally diesel doesn't go nearly as fast at the pumps.

Around 70/ week

I make $70k per year. But I make even moar on bitcoin holdings. Comfy af house paid off

Sorry no, but my car is electric. Mainly because I dont want to help kill of the earth.

sam hyde was asking about truck drivers go msg him on twitter or gab

Your car looks like it got punched in the teeth.

Bn Frisco by 9

Get a load of this coal powered car, lol. Much clean. So progress.

when you hittin fm407 and 1171?

what the fuck is this thread

Dfw needz gas or 2b gassed one of the two

L8r 2nite

I wish I had the balls to give up living with my family to be a trucker.

OMG he's here!

I'm on the phone with OP and he said he's going to Flower Mound next. 3700 Long Prairie.

>>>/tfg/

where do you load up Windsor?

If i can't even parallel park a car can i be a trucker

is this truckerfag?

You ever pick up a lot lizard at the pilot station or TR on 20 in south dallas?

True.

>2.69
Haha where the fuck is this high price

I get washed at blue beacon, but no to lot lizzards. Tornado went through there and got the schniders once when I was over the road pulling flat bed.

Per gallon not litre there leaf

Still a little high for over a buck a litre

>mfw in San Antonio and people are manufacturing a crisis about gas then driving around hour after hour going to meaningless places
>meanwhile I make sure people's power is on
>yet niggers are cutting each other off including me so they can have a full tank to collect ebt and do drug deals
>boomers are filling up their SUVs as well as multiple gas cans so they can wake up at 4am to collect their social security

Comfy yesterday you can see the terminal tanks

Boomers are the product of the greabist generation

This is a part of the Pock o lips.

Every single one of them should be gassed. Nearly fucking exploded working on a 4 decade old transformer which was caked in rust, degredation, dust, and leaves. As we vacuumed it out of the legs came loose and was barely making contact with the lug. Could have hit one of the phases or arch'd right there. Shut off the power for 10 seconds to reland it and this old fuck came out to yell at us. They need to be gassed.

It is so funny that when gas prices go down everyone buys horrible mpg suv's, then they cry when gas prices go back up.