/dadpol

Alright chaps?
Show us yer loot.
I'm about to pull on my toesocks, slip on my new steel-capped Crocs and go and mow the back lawn on my new Honda ride-on mower in my brand new Bonds fundys.

What else are you cunts up to today?

Kys

such disdain for a well-off Australian

why so mad?

Kid was crying too much so I put a bit of whiskey in his water bottle.

I gave it a bottle of whiskey.

>Kys
Why even bother to type 3 letters, type the captcha (you're not one of those fucken plebs that doesn't use legacy captcha are you?) and click "Post"?

Nobody cares faggot fuck off don't ever post garbage like that pic or your post again

Merkins seem triggered today. Is it because they're a whole half a day behind us or because they're not sure who to say "Happy Father's Day Dad!" to?

>"Hey guys, lets be dads!"
>devolved into titty sucking fetish images

Damn, you guys can't do anything right.

Yeah.... slurping on the missus tits loses it's appeal when you get a mouthful of warm, sweet milk every time.

>he thinks I'm not just randomly posting from my 4chinz folder.

You should kill yourself and then your whole family.
Saged

Your materialism sickens me, I weep for the future of your children.

Thanks for coming to let me know.

>he's a fucken pleb who only owns cheap knock off brand Crocs...

>tfw you know the new guy's going to fuck it ALL up

unusually cold and wet here, heavy rain. Kids were being little shits today, constantly fighting and bitching and whining.

These days happen.

Both came to say g'day and wish me Happy Dads day. Eldest got me some old PC hardware I've been chasing for a while and the youngest is cooking us all dinner tonight after we watch her play this arvo

>These days happen.
They do, chin up m80

how do you use legacy?

Glad to hear you had a good one.

Incidentally what is an arvo?

Settings, Quotes And Replies, tick the Legacy captcha box.

Afternoon.
She's playing state level soccer semis.

how old are yours?
My boy is 19 months, gonna start trying for #2 this month.

Best of luck. enjoy the game.

TIDDIES

Just put my kids to bed and my wife is working a 12 hour shift tonight, I'm probably just going to watch a movie. I should actually clean and write.

Eldest is in her 20s and youngest is finishing school this year.
Good luck with #2, try not to get too disheartened if it doesn't happen straight away (took us a few years and a few miscarriages - it's not all fun).

Cheers. They'll lose I reckon but breddy pleased they got this far tbqfhphamalama

Blame Fathers Day m8.