Update on pool

Hi Faggots, I'm the user that wanted to close his cities local pool. I would have updated earlier, however i was banned till the 2nd because i posted hentai in [a/ by accident. (Literally everybody else does it but on purpose. However i'm the only one who gets punished for it).

Anyways it was an overwhelming success. I tossed glass over the fence into the pool during the cloak of night. than the next morning i made sure i was one of the first people into the pool. i made sure no one would be able to recognize me, i wore Tinted goggles and a black swimming cap. i attached a small plastic bag to the bottom of my foot with pigs blood in it (I'm friends with a meat butcher).

I than dived into the pool and swam to the bottom and burst the bag. I rushed out the water in a pretend panic and yelled "everyone out of the water, it's filled with glass!" "it cut my foot". i pulled the life guard aside and told him i had HIV so it was imperative that no one else even touches that water. Therefore creating a situation that the glass needed to be flushed out, but no one could enter the water with the risk of getting aids.

the resolution they came up with was over the top. They didn't bother to test the water for HIV, the reason for not doing this is unknown to me, however i like to think it was because i was convincing enough *speech increased to 50*. They emptied the pool completely than called the department of health and safety who in turn sent a team over to spray down the pool multiple times and clean up the glass. it's rumored the pool will be closed down till next year due to the fact that the summer is almost over anyway.

I needed to put final nail in the coffin . i put up a paper sign "pool's closed".

Good

Good for you!

Missed the original thread on why you wanted to do this? Can I get a quick rundown?

10/10 faggot. Thought we were done with this but still, nice

Basically my local pool was holding an event where kids swim free and i thought it was the perfect opportunity to close the pool. it's the most popular swim time of the year.

pics or didnt happen. proof you arent a larp fag

Keeping the dream alive.

Rockstar. 10/10

Doesn't larp stand for live action role play? i do not see how that applies to this situation.

Actual kids or nog kids?

Basically anyone under 14

So you entered the pool with a plastic bag tied around your ankle unnoticed. If you believe this bullshit you're fucking autistic

Provide proof, op.

Lol faggot reported

sage

I unfortunately didn't take pictures because the only thing i could have taken a picture of is the sign, no one was even allowed remotely near the pool. i thought to myself "everyone's already seen the sign hundreds of times" so i didn't bother. i can check if the sign is still there. but it's most likely not.

>Holding event for kids
>"Basically anyone under 14"
>you claim to swam in it
Underage detected report and sage

Haha epic! This is so based. I'm gonna do this. Fuck it I'll be there I. 30. Good luck

Why do you want to have the pool closed?

kids parent where there to so it wasn't only kids there. just adults had to pay to get in.

I had to save the innocent citizens from catching the aids.

Newfag.

What a dick, i bet your great at parties

so i'm a dick for saving citizens from the aids?

Good work, user.
>implying you aren't full of shit

Thank you, user. i take my duty as a nigger very seriously.

I wanna believe your great work but........

hahah nice picture OP. I think this could be a real successful meme.

i'm going in a bit to check if the sign is still there. though i doubt it's still there.

You're just pissing in an ocean, my friend.

Those niggers betrayed our order.

>there are still people who don't think Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

great job btw user

I love you if you actually did this.