So if he freely admits this, why does he continue to call himself a woman?

So if he freely admits this, why does he continue to call himself a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/maury-show-tourettes/72450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's mentally ill.

fpbp

>FPBP
Now sage this slide bullshit

Tourrettes is a mental disorder, knowing that doesn't stop them fr-fuckshitnickles

>have diabeetus
>say "diabeetus is a body disorder"

You can't still admit you have something wrong with you without having to pretend everything is hunky dory.

Whoops I mean you CAN admit.

soon as i heard she was chopping her dick off i unsubscribed. everyone knows traps are only good if they have dicks.

would people with tourette take pills or get surgery to get more tourettes?

For the same reason that knowing autism is a disorder doesn't suddenly give you social skills.

You say it like you wouldn't pound that top tier boipussy.

Yes but he knows he's not a woman, why does he insist he be treated as one? I can understand treating estrogen shots as some medication like Lithium or SSRIs, but why indulge the ideas that you are a woman?

Fuck you Maury

No. It's a different illness

Traps are women without emotional baggage that you can fuck on the first date over Taco Bell and cheap booze. They are what women should be.

>without emotional baggage

They literally have a mental illness dude

This. You can't contr-GOBACKTOPLEBBIT! -control it.

This I straight up have a mental problem.

dis famalam

No other post will surpass this quality or this position in the thread

umm no. That still looks like a dude. You have some fag in you

Dont laugh user
ebaumsworld.com/videos/maury-show-tourettes/72450/

Just look at his hands and knees. Male to the core.

first post and also the best post in this thread

kek you're going to take them to Taco Bell and then fuck their asshole.

You don't see any flaws with this plan whatsoever?

This doesn't even have the audio track from the TV show.

look at the size of those hands. fuck off and kys faggot

>sticking your dick in an asshole after they just had taco bell

Why doesn't someone who realizes that they suffer from depression stop being depressed?

Maybe because "transitioning" is the best treatment we have and trying to seek alternatives is a big no no. If you try to search for a real treatment you'll be labeled a transphobic piece of garbage kind of like people who propose finding ways to turn gay people straight.

kek

3D is a mental disorder desu

This stupid country

What

Is it that Blaire insists or simply that people find her a respectable person that presents as a woman so they don't mind calling her female?

He still shouldn't even bother with the facade

It is more of the later. In all likelihood he believes that counter-signalling tranny activists will actually get him respected for his transition or shit. It is all social game.

That said, I'm sure he could end up deceiving some guy in a bar who has had a drink or two. He will probably die beaten to death by one such guy as opposed to suicide.

i would dialate blairs pussy with my dick 3 times a day

I wouldn't. If you want those man-hands stroking your dick, you're obviously a faggot.

Blaire has a benin though

>without emotional baggage

Whew, at least mental illness isn't emotional baggage! I can also tell you've never actually met any. They're HUGE fucking drama queens/attention whores. They make women look like amateurs.

But it gets her Jewtube monies and lets her piss off the left.

Blaire already has someone.

I hope he leaves Mr. White. Man should not lay with man

$10 they break up in the next 2 years, probably less.

I'm waiting on both his and Theron Myer's an heroing

The faces this dude made when he saw the boy pictures...

Fpbp /thread

Not watching a tranny's retarded pro-poisoning/mutilation/delusions arguments, what were the faces?

ya know, in relation shit thats gay, gays objectively can still function with all of the functions a regular human of their gender has. a gay can still fuck a pussy, and impregnate that shit they'll just be like "eww no". So technically, being Gay doesn't mean you have a Mental Illness. Having a Mental Illness means you're fucked and can't function like a normal human being. A Gay can still function like a normal human being, they'd just rather fucking their gender instead. Meanwhile, you think Mrs. Open Crotch Wound or Mr. Meat Stick Sewed Onto Vagina are able to properly do shit they used to be able to do?

Beautiful words me friend. May you have lots of children.

Blaire was called an advocate for 'trans genocide' when she pleaded out loud for a real psychiatric treatment for gender dysphoria.