What happened to him...

What happened to him? He used to be white nationalist but today he's on the side of the Muslims and leftists and hates the right and has autistic outburts against the West? Is his wife KGB agent or something, something isn't right.

Because he's isolated from society at large and sits round getting high on his own farts and not being checked for being retarded

He is tired of being arrested and persecuted and wants off the ride, so he is shoving marbles in his ass to get the heat off himself.

He was never a white nationalist, he was an edgetarian. White nationalism is gaining a mainstream voice now, so it's no longer good enough.

I dont agree with Varg in some of things he states, but still he is incomparably wiser than 99% of kekistani untermensch populating this place now and their parteon youtube e-celembs.

Varg is a family man through and through. Only thing that matters to him in this world is his wife and five children. Louis from France can die just the same as Mohammed from France to him.

If you read his opinions like 10 years ago they were much smarter
So his children will just inbreed with each other in this new Varg's society?

They will probably rebel and move to some big city where they will go to school. Varg's family must be some kind of village idiots where they live, he even home schools his kids I hear. They have very limited ways to integrate into any workplace unless they get to see the world. Viking education doesen't get you very far.

What will probably happen is that his children will go live regular life and Varg will realize his LARP dream is never going to happen and that's why he is so butthurt at everyone all the time

>nordcuck eventually ends up on his knees sucking muslim dick
not suprising

what's his LARP dream?

Go back to stone age in this lifetime

>he's on the side of the Muslims and leftists and hates the right and has autistic outburts against the West
I don't think you understand his message, he wants to preserve white people, that's why he has 6 children.
He is against Muslims, Jews and Christians because he is a pagan.
And he doesn't support right wing parties because he doesn't believe in politics, that doesn't mean he is a leftist.

Awww did he say something about drumpfy wumpfy you didn't like?

He praises leftists and the Soviet Union every chance he gets

Prove it.

Btw I'm not saying he's right wing batshit stupid either. I'm left wing and I like Varg, but I've never heard him praise the Soviet Union.

Haven't you noticed that all the rebellious rock stars that have a bunch of young impressionable fans turn hardcore authoritarian leftist when they get older? They go from telling their fans to "do their thing, man" to telling them "find the people that are wrong and attack them" or "do exactly as i say, i'm your leader".

They are no different than the public school teacher. If they don't get you by making you behave, they get you by making you misbehave. Varg was there to subvert rebellious youth and lead them toward the left. He did this by acting as a force that was meant to destroy Nordic culture by pretending to defend it. He burnt historical parts of Norse history, and claimed that was somehow preserving Norse history. He has always been a leftist shill. Before you can build your leftist Utopia, you have to destroy what has existed before it. The only message of his band was destruction. Listen to me or don't, but that is what lies behind most rebellious pop stars.

I agree, he is like a cult leader trying to destroy everything that stands on his way of his lunacy and using his fans to achieve this

I smell shill.

he got hurt because people pointed out that he might be so asshurt over christianity because he got emotionally stunted via jail within his adolescence

kek

you're just asshurt that he totally shit on anglos