Gay White Nationalist General - /polgb/

This thread is for all Gay/Bi white nationalists.
No mentally ill trannies allowed!

>daily reminder that Ernst Röhm, leader of the SA and proud homosexual was so "close" to Hitler he called him "Adi" (his nickname, used by no one else)
>daily reminder that homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity
>daily reminder only ackbars and other sub humans kill gays
>daily reminder god made homosexuality appear in every species
>daily reminder monogamy is still best even if you're gay
>daily reminder that Milo is a degenerate Jew coal burner
>daily reminder The Spartans, one of the greatest warrior cultures of all time was 100% gay
>daily reminder it's illogical to hate gays
>daily reminder that most gays are just normal people and the only ones you notice are the faggy hedonistic attention whores
>daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with gays in society if they are presentable and keep their sexual relations private

>inb4 gays can't be white nationalists because they don't reproduce
oh you mean like how Hitler reproduced?

White nationalist gays + anons discuss ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428
archive.is/kezfR
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
rgj.com/story/news/2017/05/18/nevada-bans-conversion-therapy-kids/329391001/
providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Fecundity increases in female relatives of male homosexuals:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

The benefits of gay marriage:

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428

archive.is/kezfR

Does conversion therapy work:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

rgj.com/story/news/2017/05/18/nevada-bans-conversion-therapy-kids/329391001/

providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

Businesses cannot be coerced into producing anti-gay messages:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

Hitler fucking had arrested and executed Ernst Rohm after they found he was planning a coup you degenerate

>after they found he was planning a coup you degenerate
literally zero evidence of this. and you'd be hard pressed to find a single source. he had him killed to appease the (((business oligarchs))) so he could solidify his power

Jesus loves gays too user.

Lol @ reposting my links.

Although, I encourage this!

Science on gays as parents:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

>Lol @ reposting my links.
it was a good pasta user i couldn't help but save them

Love this thread. Tfw the same guy who red pilled you is your crush.

>Gay
>White Nationalist
The nationalist would brand you fags with the pink triangle.

Better than gay commies I guess

You're all mentally ill. Eat shit and die.

Not an argument

But gays are mentally ill. Any guys who wants a dick rammed up his ass or wants to stick his dick into a filthy hairy man ass clearly isn't all there.

Also faggotry was categorized as a mental illness up until the faggot normalization movement.

that's not even a good photoshop...

You wouldn't ram your cock into this user?
what are you gay or something?

Your kind is useless to this movement and the world. Your LGBT community is nothing but a cult of death and sexual indulgence, the height of materialism. If you truly loved life and your people, then you would add to both, instead of being the selfish whore your kind is. You add nothing, only take, wasting your life with useless pleasures of the flesh and then dying at 40 from Aids. Yours is an unchristian ideology and will not be tolerated, no matter what (((pseudoscience))) you present. You will not be allowed to subvert our movement.

Fucking sage this garbage.

I look at gays and your gay little crushes with awe and wonder.

All this love and affection without the complexities of women.

If sexuality were controllable I'd be sucking dick faster than you could see me.

Don't you have any shame? How can you live with yourself after being raped up the ass by another man? How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

traps > fags

>According to Geoffrey J. Giles the SS, and its leader Heinrich Himmler, were particularly concerned about homosexuality. More than any other Nazi leader, Himmler's writing and speeches denounced homosexuality. However, despite consistently condemning homosexuals and homosexual activity, Himmler was less consistent in his punishment of homosexuals. In Geoffrey Giles' article "The Denial of Homosexuality: Same-Sex Incidents in Himmler's SS", several cases are put forward where members of the Nazi SS are tried for homosexual offences. On a case by case basis, the outcomes vary widely, and Giles gives documented evidence where the judges could be swayed by evidence demonstrating the accused's "aryan-ness" or "manliness", that is, by describing him as coming from true Germanic stock and perhaps fathering children. Reasons for Himmler's leniency in some cases may derive from the difficulty in defining homosexuality, particularly in a society that glorifies the masculine ideal and brotherhood.

>making a man look as much like a girl as possible
>wow I am attracted to men, and not just a faggot loser who can't get laid so I fuck men

I'm a "top" so I've personally never had a dick in my ass. That being said, prostate orgasms are UNREAL and you're truly missing out if you haven't had one.
Eating a woman out is much more disgusting than being fucked in this ass. They literally leak vaginal discharge all day and bleed from there and they smell like fish. Vaginas also look fucking gross and beefy, uncut aryan cock on the other hand? Beautiful.

>wow I am attracted to men, and not just a faggot loser who can't get laid so I fuck men
all my touchy fruit flies would suggest otherwise

The irony of this from someone who browses /k/, the most furry, trap laden board on the site.

>he hasn't been redpilled on gay Nazis yet
i highly recommend you all read pic related
Jews HATE this book

Bait Thread, SAGE

>88
d.ubs confirm

Not an argument
anti-sage

OP can't bump on Sup Forums buddy

How does it feel to be mind controlled by the Estrogenated Jew?

anti-saging for OP
get fucked