/HTG/: TRYING THIS AGAIN

Last thread got autosaged, so I'm trying this again to see if we can continue from where we left off.

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9
youtu.be/HPJef0CpHIo
pastebin.com/R8BZYVRf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Here's our current search vector for the MDC in LA.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

This is our dot map of the search vector for the MDC in LA.

This is our dot map of the city of LA. Notice the clusters as that's where DC's connected to the MDC are located.

Looking at traffic maps is also something suggested in order to see what routes the traffickers are taking and seeing if they lead to our MDC or one of the other DC's.

Ever considered checking out late night activity on flightradar24?

I have not, never heard of that service before actually. That sounds interesting.

Frankposters are being quarantined So anticipate a slow thread.

Sometimes I could use a break from their stupidity and deterrence.

>checked
I was just off to play video games

I'd like to hear whatever you were going to say about the topic of your antics in earlier threads but you are free to do as you wish.

If you don't have shills provoking contrarian discussion, the least you can have is a strawman.

Threads aren't a reality show so I don't see why that's necessary.

Lurk more.

The threads do better when you're acting relatively normal like you are now.

Please, no hugs.

Btw, I suppose what the you said about the Ancap flag laying out what you are makes sense. Though I believed that he was hit and miss about his intel about you.

Link to every Knowledge Bomb since 2012: pastebin.com/YKQDETq9

Bump

OP, this is literally doing God's work, freeing the captives. Keep fighting the good fight, don't let the shills get you down, and make sure you do real world intelligence work if you can do so safely.

>real world intelligence work
Do you mean working in the IC or something? Thank you for your support btw.

Look around your city.

When the threads ever get to there maybe. Was the Ancap flag user hit or miss about you btw? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, that's just what I got from the situation.

I think he sent people to break into my home, but don't quote me on that.

Seems unnecessary considering they could just get information about you digitally. Sounds genuinely unnerving however. I still don't think he knew exactly who you were, but I suppose you would know that better than I.

bump

frank will rule the world inshallah

fuck off shill

I was in the last one, it is sad you have been doing this for months 'coz Frank the Wank put you up to it, consider doing something more productive. I think you beleive you're doing something useful but he's made you waste your time

>Leafs fighting off shills in my threads
A rare occurrence indeed, but appreciated none the less.

Cool shit, I don't care.

go eat some baked beans, unbelievers

We don't either to be FRANK
We stir shit up to get some easy drama and giggles, you're our very own barnum freakshow

If you do not care about your own mental health I might as well drive you crazy.

Fuck off CIA niggers, there's enough reasons to disband your program without these gay threads

If anyone is curious as to what I've been doing, I've been marking places and surveying areas in LA that are located within the clusters on the dot map.These markers on my map are from today and yesterday. I'm surveying another area right now. I've noticed some places of interest already.

The markers are a lot of the things within the legends btw, like transportation, warehouses, cold storage facilities, and things like that.

Why would the CIA try to disband their own programs in this way? I am not a spook as I've stated multiple times.

Show and tell then. I believe pizzagate and the global scale of traficking but haven't seen anything substantial come of these threads.

Not really interested in talking with someone who has a preemptive agenda from the get go with their posts.

ive been lurking for a bit might have been an off shoot of htg a few months back but it was linking abortion clinics near steakhouses for harvesting and found /htg/ through there. it just annoys me seeing all these retards shit up comfy threads

If you believe Pizzagate then recognize these gay htg threads revolve around a namefag who swears Alefantis just makes pizza.

Ikr? Some of them are pedo's themselves. Rather disgusting people. People are onto them now from what I've gathered though.

You got nothing, faggot, just like A5: "Waaaah, nasty shills, I wuz gonna tell you how to live forever and have free gold bars but nasty shillls scared me off".
Sad as fuck, Mr Bin Laden...

for abit*

This is the secondary DC area that I've been looking at as well.

WE WUZ FWANKPOSTIN N SHIET

Leaader of these faggots also says 911 wasn't the jews,there were jusst there to help us. Also says nothing is the jews, this is just a goy lie.

Church of Scientology International
6130 Sheila St Commerce, CA 90040

This place is right next to the train tracks and has other means of transportation and storage nearby. Kind of odd.

The DC stuff (a lot of which was covered prior to HTG threads) I could at least see some kind of patterns forming but I think these HGTs are running out of steam. I'd really like you to surprise us all but I am skeptical about results

You can't be trying to come off as genuine with a name like that surely?

For the record, I'm against putting boots on the ground in DC. It's a panopticon.

It may not even be necessary.

I been using it all night, and I only done it to piss off Frank. And why? His "They Live" glasses thread was the last bit of bullshit I will put up with from him, after his giant monsters.

The protest I seen outside CPP didn't turn out very well, screeching pedos & faggots everywhere

I only witnessed the Pizzagate protest outside the White House, so I can't speak to that.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/HPJef0CpHIo

When the other OP is around I could probably help him jump start a dot map of a search vector for the secondary DC area. I think that seeing how the two connect to each other could confirm the location of the DC. That or the Port of LA, I also looked at that area a ton too.

confirm the location of the MDC*

DC is going to be the next City covered after Seattle. LA is important to start with.

BioEMP's work by completely shutting down the Nervous System, Brain & Heart instantly.

LA's population is very much put in a trance due to Hollywood/Celebs. Which is one of the many reasons why the MDC in LA has remained hidden for the most part.

Good luck with that but I see you're riding on the coat-tails of other peoples work again, Frank.
>"Bio-EMP"
I will treat this infomation with the skepticism it richly deserves until substantial proof is offered. A 1975 photo of the "Heart attack gun" will not suffice.
Frank is a wank. Godd night, gentelmen

Hey A5.

1. Are you implying that the MDC is located in a relatively public area, one that people pass by fairly often in their daily lives?

2. I saw that there is a Church of Scientology place right next to some of the train tracks within the secondary DC area. Is that one of the interesting things you mentioned? It also has transportation and storage facilities around there.

3. Does the secondary DC area have to work around the military base there? I remember you said it wasn't involved with it really.

pastebin.com/R8BZYVRf

1) Just was talking about LA in general.

Consider that most people don't think anything of something going on in Industrial Districts because they are so used to seeing lots of Trucks moving around in it.

2) I was referring to the buildings & clusters of buildings.

But that is interesting for different reasons if you remember:
3) The base itself gives the feeling of "protection" to the area. Traffickers know that.

You could use a shave.

To make sure I'm getting this right, you said this is or is a part of the northern area that makes up the secondary DC area? You have this northern area and the southern area it connects to, with the DC around the center of the two? I would assume then that the MDC connects to secondary DC and that the secondary DC connects to that northern and southern area?

Looking at it this area gives me an idea of what a DC area is structured like.

This is the face of a man who is very entertaining and amused.

Bump

As I said, the Rail-Yards "point" to locations where you will find interesting things.

1. Would it be safe to say that sometimes they supplement cold storage facilities with produce places? Cargill foods in that area could provide that and logistics.

2. It seems that some of these places aren't that far from government offices, like the Department of Health Services. The Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department is even around this secondary DC area that you're talking about. Are traffickers really able to get around even those types of places?

3. Seems like the rail ways more or less lead directly to this secondary DC. Would that line of thinking be on the right track?

4. I can see how places like Fex Ex and Target which are legitimate are sometimes right next to these places. Would you say that's something to consider for finding the DC's and the MDC?

5. It seems like having your DC in an area that's more upscale and unsuspicious, while having another such area that is more less in the ghetto to distract people, would work fairly well. Do the traffickers actually think like that?

bump for justice

that is more or less in the ghetto*

1) Yes. It all depends on the product also.

2) Yep.

3) Yes, also if you look carefully the Rail-Yards create an arrow tip that's pointing at a direction.

4) Sometimes.

5) Bigger operations do consider stuff like this involving locations.

I am just a humble lurker but you are clearly a LARP my good sir, please stop preying on the weak minded neets

>please think of the NEETs!
Your heart is too big for this place.

I think I see what you're talking about now. It's an arrow pointing to the West right?

Canada's IC is going to have the same problems as Europe/UK's IC when it comes to being infiltrated by Islam. Which means more Terror Attacks are going to happen.

LARPing isn't what I do.

Yep.

That would mean the bulk of the traffic would all be collected within this general area. This is the general area of our secondary MDC predicted location too. In terms of efficiency, it would just work so well and you'd be able to get things out relatively quick.

Some of these streets here are also where one user mentioned that the day time traffic is especially heavy as well. Southern Santa Fe and Alameda I think he said.

I am 100% sure you are a LARP

That would make the MDC somewhere around this area then.

I blame autism, myself.

You could technically say that this area might be up for suspicion, though you have UPS there which I would think would be unlikely to have next to a MDC. Unless UPS is dirtier that I thought. Otherwise I suppose you could eliminate that area and continue looking at this.

Some of the "people" that he mentioned in his glasses KB I think are some of the Men In Black that have been reported. If you look into it a lot of Men In Black are sighted as acting strange, not blinking, and looking physically unnatural to a degree.

Let's keep these threads out of the tinfoil-hat box.
That's what /ewo/ is for.

Look into the sightings, they're quite interesting. I just had a stray thought is all.

You could also look at this area too I suppose, though I'm not sure if it's as likely as the others.

>asking me to potentially spy on my fellow Americans
Wew lad.

That "we're not supposed to collect on Americans" line cannot be accurate. I don't believe it. CIA or NSA wouldn't give a shit about that.

It would seem to me that the MDC would want to be located near this outlined area here. That would give it the best access to all three parts of the arrow that lead to the secondary DC and other possible areas.

I'm just LARPing. I just bump the threads.

masjid e banat
E 21st St Vernon, CA 90058

That arrow also points to this mosque, how about that.

You like larping as someone who sits and watches TV while I slave away on Google Earth, only to give me sass in my own threads? Sounds fun.