Freemasons are behind police corruption

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

sunray22b.net/police_corruption_and_freemasonry.htm

freemasonrywatch.org/true_blue.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html

Mormonism (created by Freemasons) behind FBI corruption and Soviet infiltration

upi.com/Archives/1985/10/02/Former-FBI-agent-testifies-of-bureaus-alleged-Mormon-Mafia/1171497073600/
articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-10-13/news/8502140449_1_fbi-agent-soviet-counterintelligence-squad-mormon

General links on Freemasonry.

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Scarlet and the Beast (Bill Cooper and the full text)

youtube.com/watch?v=0npi_pqicKQ

avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/John Daniel - Scarlet and the Beast.pdf

General Question session open.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/8F5H7
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/25xwbn/eli5how_does_a_group_like_the_illuminati_who_were/chlwa31/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry
nowtheendbegins.com/pages/cults/the-masonic-roots-of-mormonism-joseph-smith-freemason.htm
freemasoninformation.com/2009/05/royal-order-of-jesters-and-bizzare-sex-acts/
bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_01.htm
freemasonrywatch.org/brazilian.judge.rejects.royal.order.of.jesters.fishing.tour.operators.request.for.habeas.corpus.html
archives.fbi.gov/archives/buffalo/press-releases/2010/bffo111910.htm
scottishrite.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/SecretaryManual2012-smaller.pdf
msana.com/linksus.asp
etymonline.com/index.php?term=fraternity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>independent co uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
archive.is/8F5H7

>masonry
>created by mormons

nigger its way older then that

I said Mormonism was created by Masons, not the other way around.

someone please give me a basic gestalt on masons. there's one not to far from my friend's place and Sup Forums has me assuming its some satanic cult but they aren't even a little secretive about their location so that can't be true

They are a Satanic cult, but they don't reveal this to most members. For the majority, it may be little different from a country club. These members then tell everyone it's not a threat. But when you get into the appendant bodies and secretive groups (Royal Order of Jesters, P2, Golden Dawn, etc.) they are the ones doing blackmail, drug-running, assassination, etc.

Not surprising since people join the order to perpetuate their own materialistic greed, social standing and economic order.

Masons are basically one of the background clubs for doing the dirty jobs of the NWO, but in return they receive economic benefits, advancements.

>few join that order for knowledge or esoteric self development

Its basically a frat

>Masons are basically one of the background clubs for doing the dirty jobs of the NWO

Yes. I don't like the term NWO because it originally had a very different meaning (those opposed to the Old World Order).

>Its basically a frat

They see it as the way to awaken consciousness in the individual, at least at the level of the adepts. Essentially, they see the world as divided between adepts, and everyone else (mindless zombies). Read "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind" if you want a long expose.

Zbigniew Brzezinski mentioned something along those lines, "the mass engineered awakening of public consciousness".

>Yes. I don't like the term NWO because it originally had a very different meaning (those opposed to the Old World Order).

I agree, there were in fact many elder orders by the same group. Khazaria, Rome, Khans, British Empire, US Empire, Zoroastrian. All with one common theme, control of the world economic trade routes. Especially the key battleground being Eurasia, the central pivot and link between East and West.

>even more theoretical

I believe the even had a successful world empire before, the pyramid buildings with a functional world trade system, with a world religious system.

>that is until a planetary apocalypse wiped clean the slate

Someone named Immanuel Velikovsky wrote a book called, Worlds in Collison
Essentially he says we might've orbited the brown drawf sun Saturn.

>the ancient religions all hail saturn as the sun
>a black cube, lead, the hexagon
>until we broke into the current solar system, Venus jettisoned and caused mass cataclysm on Earth

This group is a plasma cosmology group, purposts universe is plasma driven
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Why I believe they're legit,

>Lockheed Martin VP is funding their Safire Project
>Roman Catholic Priest is also a part of this group, very likely a Jesuit
>Several professors, plasma physicists with real credentials, ie Anthony Peratt, Los Alamos nuclear researcher

They have co-opted the term, just as they co-opted the term "Illuminati" and pretended that they were the bad guys who took over Freemasonry and made it evil, when it was the opposite. When people like Brzezinski and Bush use the term "New World Order" they mean governance by the initiates of Mystery Babylon (Freemasonry).

>I believe the even had a successful world empire before, the pyramid buildings with a functional world trade system, with a world religious system.

Yes. This was probably a somewhat righteous system of government for awhile, but was later taken over.If you read Genesis 6, Greek Titan legends, and other ancient accounts, it becomes clear that the reason the Old World was destroyed was that these Nephilim had corrupted the whole world. After the Flood, Nimrod again created a one world government under the Mystery Babylon system, so God scattered the people.

Freemasons agree with the facts here, stating that Nimrod and pre-flood figures like Tubal Cain were masters of the Craft. They simply distort the real reason for the Flood, and claim that it is God who covers up the truth, when it is really Mystery Babylon that keeps people in the dark.

Bump.

Good to see actual REAL information being shared as opposed to the other shitty "knowledge" bombs.

Limited Hangout Bombs.

So, i've read up some stuff about Freemason's but i don't understand, someone can clear it up?

What's their main religious view? is it actually Atheism as it was originally founded?

What's their actual political goal? literally one world government? if so, that's very counter productive...

and who are the good guys? the Illuminati? Freemasons? Rothschild, thuul society?

>is it actually Atheism as it was originally founded?
Full retard.

COREY GOODE. DAVID WILCOCK ARE BOTH HUGE FAGGOTS. GAIA IS FOR FAGGOTS.

VICTORY OF THE LARP (FAGGOT)

DEEP RESEARCHER (FAGGOT)

HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT (HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT)

THE LIBRARIAN (FAGGOT)

SPACE ELEVATOR (WORST DISINFO PSY OP IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE)

You can try to derail but the truth will always pierce through.

>What's their main religious view?

They worship Lucifer. They believe that Satan isn't bad, but he is actually a revealer of light, while God is the one who hides the light. This is totally false if you study the history of occultism, becaue occultists are the ones always hiding the truth to try to gain power over people.

>What's their actual political goal? literally one world government?

Rule of the world by the initiates (Freemasons). They don't care about having a single nation without borders. And they have largely achieved their goal, since the majority of the planet is controlled by their international policy groups. That is going to change, very soon, however.

>and who are the good guys? the Illuminati? Freemasons? Rothschild, thuul society?

The Bavarian Illuminati in the 1770s were part of a group of light occultists who fought the old masonic order to create the US.

reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/25xwbn/eli5how_does_a_group_like_the_illuminati_who_were/chlwa31/

Read High Level Insider if you want to know more.

I'm not entirely comfortable calling them the "good guys," however, because of their errors on spiritual matters. But on political matters, they are generally pretty good, and we are supportive of their plans to re-take the United States from the Mystery Babylon system by 2024.

Thule Society was a project of Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London (i.e. Freemasonry).

I wouldn't use the term faggots, but I agree that they are not sharing correct information.

If you want people to take you seriously, stop using all caps, and actually refute an argument. Otherwise, your blatant disinfo screams "PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD" to anyone with a brain. Thanks for the help.

>Thule Society was a project of Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London (i.e. Freemasonry).

if this why Hess, a member of the Thule Society, flew to Britain on such short notice?

you guys are honestly so pathetic. You need to have some sort of hobby in your life that doesn't involve being disinfo faggots.

Go talk about some more blue avians you mongoloids.

That structure and build, as childish as this sounds Castlevania animation on Netflix shows some proximity of this in Vlad's occultist castle/tower, also a similar concept is present in the Witcher III with portal location towers protected by magic defenses.

Yes england has a freemason problem as does the US. Those people are corrupt. They are in the exact positions we would need to build a white supremacist society to lord over the jew forever. Instead they appear to be negrophiles. They also seem to be in to sodomy. And they're in to androgeny. And now they've put a negro on the cover of a european history book. They are getting bold.

The problem is esoteric Judaism, not lack of white supremacy.

MOSSAD IS BEHIND EVERYTHING

IF THESE THREADS DONT NAME JEWS THEY ARE DISINFO

Waddup - there's a few buildings in my city... I'm going to check it out and ask some basic questions.

Probably Friday.

Hopefully they won't make me rape little boys

The easiest way to do this kind of thing is to get a remote camera and hide it facing the suspect building in the middle of the night.

Cause fuck having the balls to walk inside right?

I AM DA WAAAAWW

bump

Tin. Foil. Hat.

Not. An. Argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry

nowtheendbegins.com/pages/cults/the-masonic-roots-of-mormonism-joseph-smith-freemason.htm

>He doesnt want a space elevator

lol what a cuck, the Royal Order of Jesters is a literally just a bunch of older guys from Shriners that wanna justify fucking sluts in hotels because they've been doing a bunch of holistic freemason charity shit their whole lives

freemasoninformation.com/2009/05/royal-order-of-jesters-and-bizzare-sex-acts/

>Stephan Knight

>(Royal Order of Jesters,
There was only one Court, and it shut down.
>P2,
Not appendant. Just a Grand Orient of Italy lodge being used by the Vatican and Mafia.
>Golden Dawn,
Also not appendant, and actually quite a good group.

>What's their main religious view?
Officially it's non-sectarian. But really, it's Christian.

Daily reminder that the masons religion is johanism, whom they believe John the Baptist to be the messiah. My father was 33rd degree and told me this

>freemasoninformation.com/2009/05/royal-order-of-jesters-and-bizzare-sex-acts/
all you did was prove my point. I'm not going to sit here and state my credentials, "Deep Researcher" but believe me you're not showing me anything new. Like I said, it's just a bunch of old guys that get together, hire prostitutes and fuck them in hotels. There's no police corruption other than a few guys that have been involved in the past happened to be cops. Masons come from all walks of life my friend. I don't think your research is as "deep" as you think it is.

theres a freemason building near the office building I work in, how do I get inside of it? I wanna crack a cold one open with the boys.

Rose cross order

Look up the building online, they will have a website. Most temples on occasion have events open to the public. Try calling a Grand Lodge in your area.

freemasons are johanist you retarded disinfo cunt
my dad was 33rd degree

bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_01.htm

I've already provided links demonstrating you're a liar, travelling man. They trafficked women to their national convention. Freemasons ALWAYS protect brother masons, even when it means wiping your ass with your own sense of honor and morality.

>Golden Dawn,
>Also not appendant, and actually quite a good group.

Tell me more about how Aleister Crowley did so much good for the world, or how starting WWI and WWII was such a great thing.

>>What's their main religious view?
>Officially it's non-sectarian. But really, it's Christian.

Why do their official documents, like Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, state that they worship Lucifer, and that they reject the God of the Bible?

That's one of the many myths they tell people. Even their own writings will admit they tell people lots of different interpretations of the symbols, based on what they person will tend to agree with.

Freemasons do not believe in any set religion, though you are required to believe in something should you wish to join. Also, there is no higher degree than the 3rd. Anything above that is an appendant body of Freemasonry.

Why are so many police caught up in it, travelling man? Why did they go to Brazil for underage sex parties?

Why did you swear to protect brother masons or be tortured to death? And how can we trust anything you're saying when we know you have made these oaths?

And expect to be stripped nearly naked, blindfolded, have a rope tied around your neck, a sword put to your chest, and swear to God never to betray Freemasonry or be tortured to death.

This is steve outtrim

>freemasons are johanist
Not so much, but there are shared symbols. But then, that's true of most everything.

>I've already provided links demonstrating you're a liar,
Nah.
> They trafficked women to their national convention.
Jesters? Yea, they bought some hookers. They were kicked out for it, but really, they didn't do much legally wrong.
>Tell me more about how Aleister Crowley did so much good for the world,
He didn't? He also wasn't the entirety of Golden Dawn. Hell, he wasn't and isn't the entirety of the OTO.
>or how starting WWI and WWII was such a great thing.
>Pretending the Serbs and the French were innocent
Nice revisionism.
>Why do their official documents, like Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, state that they worship Lucifer, and that they reject the God of the Bible?
They don't. Try reading them. And M&D isn't an "official document", it's just Pike's commentaries on the A&AR in the USA Southern Jurisdiction. It applies literally nowhere else.

the freemason/deepstate/whatever people were behind the zodiac killer and probably son of sam as well. that was the 70s... now they've only grown stronger. the magna carta is for show. we've all been duped (minus the fuckers above the law)

also they refer to themselves by name

>And expect to be stripped nearly naked,
Not nearly naked, you queer. Ceremonial robes with rolled up sleeves and trouser leg (to the knee).
>blindfolded, have a rope tied around your neck, a sword put to your chest,
Yup. With very good purpose. And it's a poignard, not a sword.
>and swear to God never to betray Freemasonry or be tortured to death.
Not exactly. It's more asking for God's help to keep your promises, and the penalty of breaking them is to be kicked out and branded a liar.
>Why did you swear to protect brother masons or be tortured to death?
Again, we don't. The only promise of protection is on lawful secrets. So if a brother comes to you and says he just murdered someone and needs a place to stash the body, your Obligation requires you to report him to the police. He'd also be expelled from Masonry.
>Why did they go to Brazil for underage sex parties?
Not to defend the creeps, but they weren't underage in Brazil.

There are Masonic temples/Masons all over the world, it is not restricted to the U.S. As I said, Masons come from all walks of life. Also, I'm going to assume you've been watching too many "documentaries" and let you and anyone else wondering know, you do not have to be a freemason to visit a Lodge or Temple, nor do you have to join.

What is "The Abyss"?

If a grand lodge fucks with politics or legal proceedings they're no longer recognised as a regular lodge by the rest of freemasonry worldwide.
t. Happened in French Caledonia a couple years ago

Any other nonsense you'd like cleared up by an actual mason?

BRAZIL

UNDERAGE

SEX

TRIPS

YOU

FUCKING

LIAR

"On June 23, 2009, Brazilian federal judge, MARIA LUCIA GOMES DE SOUZA, denied a June 19, 2009 Habeas Corpus request filed on behalf of former fishing tour operator Richard Wayne Schair of Gainesville, Georgia. If granted, this would have protected Schair from unlawful detention upon entering Brazil after being charged with rape, corruption of minors and operating a house of prostitution. "

freemasonrywatch.org/brazilian.judge.rejects.royal.order.of.jesters.fishing.tour.operators.request.for.habeas.corpus.html

>but really, they didn't do much legally wrong.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/buffalo/press-releases/2010/bffo111910.htm

> And M&D isn't an "official document",

P. 41 of the Lodge Secretary Manual:

"It is strongly recommended that every candidate for the Scottish Rite degrees be
provided with a copy of Albert Pike’s Morals & Dogma: Annotated Edition. The book
is
available only in multiples of 6, and will cost $25 per copy. Thus, a case of 6 will cost
$150 plus shipping & handling. This price is a discount of $50 from the retail cost of $75,
and each Valley will save $300 per case. Please note that this price is
to be used only in
placing Valley orders for our new Brethren, all orders for current members must go
through our retail store. All Valley orders should be placed through Morgan Corr at
[email protected]"

scottishrite.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/SecretaryManual2012-smaller.pdf

Now everyone can see that Freemasons are nothing but liars, perverts, and child rape apologists. You will burn in hell if you don't change your ways.

I think this guy's "deep research" is limited to youtube.com don't go too hard

tfw MASON IDF itt

they use facebook... fucking normies im out.

Historically, blacks and women have been excluded from Free Masonry simply because they are considered unsuitable.
kek

msana.com/linksus.asp
Though this is only Grand Lodges, to respect my privacy and yours, I'm not going to post any links to temples local to me. But there are websites, try google.com and then come back to us

Women are excluded because it's a fraternity. That said, in my lodge at least, we have a few meetings where ladies are welcome at dinner. Obviously not in open lodge though.

A state of reincarnation. There are different levels of consciousness starting from the bottom, Malkuth.
Moving up to Tiphareth is considered reaching the levels of Jesus, Buddha, etc. and is what your idea of Zen/Nirvana.
"Crossing the Abyss" is moving beyond that into the Supernal Triad, and becoming One with the Absolute and is said can be reached with or without physical dying. Usually accompanied by a "Conversation with the Holy Ghost".

A mediocre 90s movie with impressive CG effects for the time.

>"On June 23, 2009, Brazilian federal judge
Fair enough. I'd always heard that the girls were 14-16, rather than being illegal. Not defending the dudes, mind.
>P. 41 of the Lodge Secretary Manual:
Which is itself not an official document. Just a recommended one. But even if it were, it wouldn't make M&D anything more that a large, and grammatically horrible opinion piece.

Yea, it's always the same pattern. They accuse us of all kinds of things, but ironically themselves act more like shills with a playbook.

>Women are excluded because it's a fraternity.
Ah, but why is that so?

etymonline.com/index.php?term=fraternity

By definition something cannot be a fraternity and include women.

Tartarus, the place where the Nephilim and the evil Watchers (or Titans in Greek legend) were bound up.

Lol, more reinforcements.

"Hey, one time we expelled a Lodge who did political stuff the leadership didn't like. That proves Freemasons aren't political, even though they're over-represented in positions of power by about 2 orders of magnitude"

>Ignores over a dozen links
>Thinks Sup Forums is too stupid to read the very thread they're in, right now

>I'd always heard that the girls were 14-16

That's still illegal. You disgusting pervert.

>Which is itself not an official document.

"The handbook for the leader of the lodge is not an official document"

You're missing the point, brother. We don't just exclude women because it's a fraternity. It's a fraternity because we exclude women (and other groups). For a few reasons.

>"Hey, one time we
Disappointingly, it happens regularly. Not just a once off.
>even though they're over-represented in positions of power
Because people in positions of power tend to be joiners. You don't get to be in a position of power unless you know how to network.
>That's still illegal.
Not in Brazil. Take it up with the Huehue system.
>You disgusting pervert.
Again, not condoning it. 16 is the law here, and so it should be.
>"The handbook for the leader of the lodge is not an official document"
As much as the secretary might think otherwise, he's not the leader. And yea, it's a handbook. Hell, i've written handbooks. They're not some official canon. Just helpful guides.

There's never any actual research other than what is shared with the public, notice a lot of the links are those of masonic origin. However, i enjoy the attempts. Redundant, i know. Even though i hold no will against anyone, it's quite annoying seeing people accuse others of things non existent. Either way, the world keeps spinning

wus dis

The tinfoil hat crew can literally call the grand lodge in their area and be initiated and find out themselves. It's not fucking hard.

I think you get your links from videos on youtube. That's the point I was trying to make. In response to thinking Sup Forums is too stupid to do anything, I don't think you speak for anyone but yourself.

None of the exotic stuff is true.

It's a men's organization that's under perpetual attack by shills who want to destroy any men's organizations that don't perpetually endorse faggotry.

If you want a base of operations to rabble-rouse and make your community better, a local mason lodge is a good place to start. Most lodges are older men dying for members who give a shit about their community. Don't believe shills who want you to believe it's a satanic worshipping demon cult. It's a fraternity where men network and try to make their community a better place.

Well, not just anyone can join. Though, I'm sure the lodge/temples in their area would be more than welcoming to any questions they may have.

>Not in Brazil... 16 is the law here, and so it should be.

It is illegal for US nationals to go overseas for underage sex. Which is why they were investigated by the FBI. And brother masons in the FBI shut down that investigation (as they tend to do) because your fraternity are pedophile protectors.

And some of them were 14, and probably younger. You disgusting pervert. Why do you defend pedophilia by brother masons?

>As much as the secretary might think otherwise, he's not the leader.

More bullshit. The Worshipful Master is the figurehead leader, while the Lodge Secretary and Treasurer have all the real power, as we both know. It's also an analogy for how they corrupt democratic government. Lie less and I won't have to be so hostile toward you. It's really simple.

>Even though i hold no will against anyone,

You swore murderous oaths to favor other masons over the general population. You will hire a less competent person, acquit a guilty man if you're the judge or juror, and steer business to less competent people. That's why you have so many signs that can be thrown up in public, like hiding your hand in your shirt, or standing with your feet at a 90 degree angle.

And yet there's an OP with a bunch of links so that anyone can verify you have now lied multiple times in this very thread.

>It's a men's organization that's under perpetual attack by shills who want to destroy any men's organizations that don't perpetually endorse faggotry.

Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?

>>Women are excluded because it's a fraternity.
>Ah, but why is that so?

Because you take an oath saying so.

When people call my local lodge with questions, they are directed to the secretary. I don't think people with "real power", in respect to those secretaries, would wan't to be answering phones all day.

> Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?

Because, perhaps, he lied?

Oh and in response to those other things you said 1. I've taken no such oath.
2. I think you have me confused with another poster, but idk buddy, maybe there's some gay dudes at his temple?

Just don't tell him about the top floor of the 23rd St building in Manhattan. We still have to meet and book the Super Bowl winner next month.

Are you goys just larping as Jews?

I saw this on jt, that Masons are basically super goys for the plan and a bunch of devil worshipping shit. Is this true?

Also what's with the two wrist watches?

are you really this stupid?

Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander. The man makes 6 figures and has accused them of attempted murder.

He worked at the headquarters for the Southern Jurisdiction.

>It is illegal for US nationals to go overseas for underage sex.
What an odd law. But fair enough.
>And some of them were 14, and probably younger. You disgusting pervert. Why do you defend pedophilia by brother masons?
They probably were. And whilst that still isn't paedophillia, i'm not defending them.
The fact that you keep trying to pretend i am shows the weakness in your argument. They were abhorrent and acted in ways unbecoming of gentlemen, let alone Masons.
Sooner we get rid of Shrine, the better.
>The Worshipful Master is the figurehead leader, while the Lodge Secretary and Treasurer have all the real power
You must be a lodge secretary to think that.
But you should know that in a lodge, everyone is equal with equal power. What exactly do you imagine puts the secretary and treasurer above the chairman in terms of power?
>You swore murderous oaths
Nope.
> to favor other masons over the general population.
Nope. The closest thing to that is promising to defend Brethren in cases of danger, or support them in their times of need "without detriment to ourselves or connexions."
>You will hire a less competent person, acquit a guilty man if you're the judge or juror, and steer business to less competent people
That would be violating the Obligations. Twice over, as you're actually working to the detriment of your brethren.
And there are a couple of famous cases of ex-members trying that shit in court, only to be told to gtfo and getting hanged.
>Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?
Because he's an attention whore who wanted some easy cash? And he never worked for HotT.

The tautology club is the tautology club because it's the tautology club?

Dude, that was decided ages ago. We have to decide who wins the half-time show now. Ya know, with all the sacrifices?

Yeah, yeah. Everything is connected in some way.

I've never experienced anything related to satanism or anything of that sort. Also, symbolism is important to masons.

No, there's nothing like that, and you can read through the ceremonies to check.
>Also what's with the two wrist watches?
Huh?

>Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander
M8, if they sued every crackpot with some nonsense claim about them, they'd never leave the courtroom. Plus, it'd give him more credit than he deserves.
>He worked at the headquarters for the Southern Jurisdiction.
Proof?

BUMP

I like that he is also implying if you're in the south, then evidently the gay gene is doesn't exist.

So we got Illuminati eye reference, Masonic diamond reference, kabbalah wrist band, and a creepy old pedo. I get that symbology but, why two watches?

Sylvester Stallone (mtf tranny, aka tribute to baphomet) wears two watches too, so did Kubrick and others. What gives?

Also why ping pong and pizza?

Ftm tranny, Stallone is female to male.

Impossible to keep up with these degenerates I tell ya.

Last call for questions

Watch the movie Filth.

> Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander.

> Be apparently the most powerful secretive organization in the world.
> Don't disappear the guy going public that you run underage gay sex orgies for Satan.

I think you're trying to connect dots that aren't there

>So we got Illuminati eye reference,
I think he just needs glasses? Not all eyes are "illuminati".
>Masonic diamond reference,
Whut?
>kabbalah wrist band,
Is it a Qabbalah one? Or one of those stupid Cancer Council ones?
>why two watches?
No idea. Timezones?
>Sylvester Stallone (mtf tranny
You shut your whore mouth. That man is a national treasure, and a credit to cinema everywhere.

Seconded. Book has a better ending, though.

You are no fun. Come on.. tell us some shit we're not allowed to know! Rambo first blood was awesome

Serious question, how do we get you guys to start subversively pushing pol's agenda instead of the current agenda?

Let's get India to take migrants, or China to tranny their youth.. why do we good countries get all of the trickery and the 3rd worlders get an easy ride?

>The tautology club is the tautology club because it's the tautology club?

Dude, my state has been arguing for almost ten years to lower the age of a candidate from 21 to 18. You think you can change adherence to something in an obligation? Especially after the France debacle?

Serious answer; You can't.