THERE ARE NO GREAT BLACK PEO-

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

Based Morgan Freeman talking to Mike Wallace about ending black history month:
>"Which month is white history month?"
>[glaring pause]
>"I'm Jewish"

Has there ever been a more stereotypical response captured on camera?

>telling a jew to stop talking about racism

No wonder I haven't seen much of Morgan Freeman any more. What an insolent melanin goy.

this

Jews really need to decide if they're white or not, I'm sick of this shit.

Ofcourse they are don't you have eyes?

jews are white royalty deal with it goy

>Black history is American history
If I was an American I would be offended. Didn't niggers become officially "american" around 50 years ago?

Ok then accept Jewish responsibility in african american slavery

Jew's have Schrodinger's race card. They get to exist in a superposition of being both white and non-white, depending on context and what is the most politically expedient at that time.

I get the ethnat perspective but it's completely unattainable at this point in time. Civic nationalism is the only possible way forward for the right, even if you think it's not the best way forward.

Impossible because the only ones who actually adhere to any sense of nationalism within our country are whites. Everyone else adheres to their own tribal loyalties. Civnat is just a nu-style rebranding of the same cuckservative BULLSHIT that they've been trying to run with for the past 50 years. And it's fucking failed, bigly.

If civic nationalism is doomed from the start(it is) then America's destruction is inevitable.

It's not civic nationalism in the sense of appeasing nonwhites who only want gibs, it's about not excluding nonwhites who genuinely want to help reverse the death of America. Your club is way too niche to actually grow.

In their minds. No person of color accepts this. To blacks, "white" means
>generally smarter (CHECK)
>either richer of has easier access to money or socual mobility (CHECK)
property ownership or ability to wield or >acquire power over a black (CHECK)
>respectability and acceptance in society (CHECK)
>and lighter-colored skin (CHECK)
Funny, I see no box for theological disputes or persecution claims. Jews are for all black purposes thoroughly white.

Based as fuck, several such stories. My son Barron can find them bigly on the Yuge Tube.

That's still ethnic nationalism, dumb-dumb. Ethnostate != literally 100% white with all minorities being gassed and lynched. It means enforcing a majority, not letting the country get handed over to other races, and having a strict philosphy of, while other races may exist within the society, the society is still builty by and FOR white people.

I fucking love Based Morgan Freeman.

NIGGER

he narrated a video a sucking hillary dick
he doesnt know shit shill

No you're still wrong. While gassing is not required, white ethnostate would require all non-whites to leave, where they could create their own ethnostate, where they could succeed or fail according to their own decisions.

Having nonwhites ruins the idea of a white ethnostate.

An ethnostate needs to be mostly white with laws that enshrine the whites. Israel has arab minorities, but israel is still a jewish ethnostate. Do you see the difference.

You're wrong if you think that every single shitskin needs to be gassed or deported to have ethnic nationalism. You're mistaking meme for actual policy.

The DOTR straight-up ethnic cleansing is what happens if we DON'T get to have ethnic nationalism and everything falls apart and falls into race war, which will happen if what I said doesn't happen instead. It's an eventuality. Can't have a multiethnic society like this work. Not even with "muh values" civcuck bullshit.

Again, cuckservatives have been trying that deracinated approach for decades. They've gotten nowhere. It's a non-starter