T. America is a country for niggers

>be me
>wake up early because electricity is out again and it is hot as fuck
>go take cold shower but water is not working because water pump runs on electricity
>leave my house to sit in car
>A/C feelsgoodman.jpg
>turn car off because it is $6 (us) a gallon
>notice someone stole mirrors
>fuck.gif
>someone stole my wallet last night
>fuck.gif
>nignogs everywhere
>even cops are nignogs
>avoid cops because they beg for money
>can't use Sup Forums because sometimes I'm banned since shitty 3rd world country recycles IPs and some faggot got banned for using proxy

But, after all this, I'm glad I left America . All you fucking pussies are delusional and cry about fake problems like JEWS and ANTIFA and DONALD while ignoring what's really happening, America is becoming a giant police state and artificial inteligence is taking over everybodies job.

Their is going to be food rations in as little as 10 years for Christ sake.

All you faggots are not redpilled. In fact you're the opposite. You ignore real problems and create stupid fucking conspiracies.

The only topics relevant on Sup Forums are Nigger hate threads because they are the true cancer to society.

>water doesn't work when electricity is off
Wtf when we have a blackout my water still works

It depends on the pumps, in my building the pump works on electricity

Wouldn't you be electrocuted then? Water goes through the pipes here you don't pump it, it's the year 2017 not 1817

Are you retarded? Do you not know how a water pump works?
I'm in a third world fucking country, its 2017 in Canada and its 1960s here still

>how to take a shower in Costa Rica

I'm not in Costa Rica

Haiti, Costa Rica its all the same

that's not what your flag says, dummy. I'm an American, you can't trick me. We could conquer your shitty little island in half a minute. On this board Americans call the shots, okay? So if you have a problem blow it out your ass. And you DON'T get to talk shit to Canada, okay? That's our exclusive right.

I advise the Dominican not to give any (You) to the leaf (You)whore.

He's just mad I got the 77 and all he got was the 66 Anglos always get the best get

Kys phoneposter

Stop being an alcoholic and your wallet won't get stolen, idiot.

You retarded ? Learn to read you fuck i am American .

How can you tell when someone is posting from a phone?

Newfags will newfag

I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years nigger

>hurrr durrr I iz no newgay i been on da 4chunny wen moot make it

most that "run off of electricity" build air pressure in, essentially a balloon, inside of the tank. that pressure is what pushes water out and around your house. Its not running all the time TO PUMP WATER, its used to create the pressure needed to move the water. Only runs to bring the pressure back up.

>Their is going to be food rations in as little as 10 years for Christ sake.

>You ignore real problems and create stupid fucking conspiracies.

o ok

Says the Spanish speaking nigger.

Shut the fuck up

Is that an American flag by your post? No? See my flag on my post? That's the AMERICAN FLAG! THAT MEANS I'M AN AMERICAN! UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS FLAG YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN AND YOU CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

>not a nigger
>don't speak Nigger language

>derrr Uz no americun u liv not in Umerica
Go leave the town you grew up in for once in your life you fucking tard

What's life on base like?

Uh, why would I, you non-American? My town is comfy as fuck. Not hot, no niggers, gas is $2.00 a gallon. You make whatever hellhole you're in (costa rica?) sound like a hellhole. I bet you feel real stupid for leaving the states, huh? Well don't come back, you sound like a real dickwad.

When Lincoln freed the slaves his grandpa took a ship to Liberia, the captain saw a bunch of niggers on the beach and figured they're close enough to Africa and just dumped the niggers there