Joel taking the heat?

So why is everyone on jewl olsteens ass about not opening his church for flood victims, and no one asking the pastor of First metropolitan church for him to open his doors up?

It's a decent size church.

Pic related. It's the volunteers breakfast.

Is this a race thing or what?

Be interesting to see if they keep these donated items for themselves, because I can't find any picture of them out handing it to victims.

Huge fucking church

Location of pastor ogletrees church is directly north and farther away from the flood waters as Lakewood baptist.

Shit, I'll keep samefagging until this catches, there's something here guys. I'll continue to update.

You should call and offer to volunteer at the church and see if they turn you down.

Joel old teen church location

Jesus there's two crappy mega churches that close to each other. Protestants really were a mistake

Can you tell me why ones in a shitstorm and the other is not?

Sure they have pics of people gathering blankets an shit on their Facebook, so I'm not saying they aren't contributing. But why is one church being blasted and one is not?

Because one is black

and most of their pics look staged and " opportunistic"

joel is still a non christian heretic. he needs to renounce his false beliefs and apologize for misleading people.

We just going to sit here and let a guy get demonized because he's white millionaire? Or can we do something to level this shit out?

Truly an edifice of awe inspiring beauty. Really activates my spiritual almonds. Unlike pic related, ugly ass catholic pile of shit

I agree, I don't like the guy, but still, this shit is making where people look bad, when a fucking black church, further from the water isn't taking any heat for not opening their doors up. It's an attack on white people is what this shit is.

Don't even say that in jest. That church will be demolished within the century.

>white millionaire
Do people really think it's morally acceptable to become a millionaire by opening a mega church and shitting on the dignity of the Christian religion? 2017 is strange af

Unrelated

I don't care what your point was, I just care about my point, which was shitting on retarded hick protestants and their ugly ass "churches"

I own a piece of the basketball court that was in there when the Rockets won the championship in '95

No I disagree with any money in religion, but you're missing my point.

I do, Christians who go to megachurches are suckers and if they want to give away their money that is their problem. I've been to multiple mega churches and I can't see the appeal, it's like going to a concert and it's shit compared to smaller churches with tighter communities.

Jesus would burn down mega churches if he were alive today.

He's being used as a punching bag for the left's hatred for christianity. They couldn't actually care less if people in need were helped or not, it's a marxist tactic to publicly shit on your enemy whenever an opportunity arises or you create the opportunity.

That's absolutely right, but we can use this (black mega church) not opening their doors to counter the attack.

Weird I don't hear about any synagogues helping anyone

What the fuck are they even doing? Moving packs of water around? Don't they know stealing a shopping cart is still stealing?

Funny you say that, when you google map "churches in Houston" synogogs don't even show up.

Modern jew loving mega churchs are the REAL satanic cults. Follow the money and curruption.

Wondering about mosques as well...

Synogogs in Houston

Churches in Houston.

But while doing this I noticed the first metro black mega church isn't even lagoon on google maps. Something's weird here user.

Fuck it let it slide. Well revisit this sooner or later

That's stupid because I saw a lot of people tweeting pictures of other Houston churches that opened their doors during the flood. I distinctly reminder seeing a Vietnamese (or some other type of chink) church with cots and food.

Same reason PETA goes after old ladies in fur instead of bikers in full leather, easiest target.