imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug 31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 2
*SAA advanced from Jabal Bishri, deployed within striking range of ash-Shola, now within 25km to DeZ
*SAA enters Uqayribat, IS counter-attack to expel them. Reports SAA withdrew from Jruh, Uqayribat & Naimiyah, fighting ongoing
>Hez, IS to exchange prisoners near DeZ border
>Ru FM: Sy de-escalation zones pose no danger to Israel’s security
>Jihadist rebels launch surprise assault in west Aleppo
>US-backed SDF captures Darayeh area from IS in Raqqah
>Rebel civil war in Idlib: HTS fights against al-Zenki Movement
>US-backed forces in SE Syria sell arms to IS – FSA defector
*Taliban leader claims that group controls over half of Afghanistan
*Iraqi forces redeploy from Tal Afar to al-Hawija ahead of large anti-IS operation
>Iraqi airplanes drop leaflets informing about upcoming operation “We are coming Hawija”
>Houthi, Republican Guard forces kill scores of Saudi-led fighters around Yemen
>Ru FM: Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Captured Syrian pilot with 30+ soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus in prisoner swap
*Philippine army starts its final push to liberate Marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg/ Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/articles/11222
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel-idUSKCN1B30JS
nzivnet.com/articles/11265
youtube.com/watch?v=df78WxS8ugc
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/06/18/isis-or-isil-the-debate-over-what-to-call-iraqs-terror-group/?utm_term=.bc4b804a7da0
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/06/18/isis-or-isil-the-debate-over-what-to-call-iraqs-terror-group/?utm_term=.bc4b804a7da0
un-documents.net/gc-3.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Al-Tabqa_airbase
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904176301828923392
aml.ink/LXbYq
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-unleashes-vicious-assault-east-damascus/
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904179772099571714
almasdarnews.com/article/30-syrian-soldiers-released-fsa-tonight-southeast-damascus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>An extraordinary Russian move: the second giant A-50 spy jet was brought to Syria.

>The big question is: Why is it that Russia is now upgrading Syria's air defense system so extensively?

>Who is the main threat? And against whom exactly is Russia building up this dreadful warning system?

>The arrival of 2 new submarines to the Mediterranean also reinforce the above questions !!

nzivnet.com/articles/11222

>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday that Israel was prepared to act unilaterally to prevent an expanded Iranian military presence in Syria.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel-idUSKCN1B30JS

>It seems that at this moment, the sounds of a cavernous orchestra that mixes the sounds of modern Russian anti-aircraft missiles with the sounds of Iranian ballistic missile factories with a delicate scent of uranium sound so rattling that it is amazing how the world does not shudder at the very sound of these sounds

>Is the combination of an unprecedented air defense system in our region coupled with an Iranian feeling that they are completely immune to any damage to the missile factories they are building in Syria, and also to Lebanon, which are intended solely to try to destroy the State of Israel, not causing instability in our region that will force the relevant parties to try to destroy the threat? At all costs ?

>Does Russia understand that Israel will do everything, including everything, to preserve its survival?

nzivnet.com/articles/11265

>The meeting between Netanyahu and Putin and the departure of senior intelligence officials to Washington indicate the panic in the defense establishment of recent developments in Syria.

DeZ today faggots!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=df78WxS8ugc

Reminder that Assad is sponsored by GMC and Chevrolet.

ISIS militants are not the members of a military of a government recognized by the Republic of Iraq or the UN; therefore, they are simply civilian casualties.

Who the fuck cares?

>i advice you to learn arabic
Only reason to learn a language is to get one of their cuties.
French spanish portuguese is where Im at.
Walking trashcans aren't worth the effort to learn a whole new alphabet and most likely drastically different grammar.

>ISIS militants are not the members of a military of a government
They are members of Dawlat al Islamiyah,دولة العراق الإسلامية in Iraq and in other parts of the world.

>French spanish portuguese is where Im at
Germany must suck if you consider that an improvement

But ISIS is not a recognized sovereign state. Therefore its combatants are all civilians.

>Executing ISIS is not a war crime.

>Third Geneva Convention
>Article 3.
>Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria. To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

> violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;

Calling your own women ugly are you?

>Or am I missing something

>But ISIS is not a recognized sovereign state.
Source needed.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/06/18/isis-or-isil-the-debate-over-what-to-call-iraqs-terror-group/?utm_term=.bc4b804a7da0
>Therefore its combatants are all civilians.
Are you aware what would it meant?
US and RF murdering civilians on purpose for 3 years? Are you stupid?

not ugly but not as overrated as you make it sound
but i guess the grass is greener on the other side of the fence

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/06/18/isis-or-isil-the-debate-over-what-to-call-iraqs-terror-group/?utm_term=.bc4b804a7da0

Hey /sg/,
I never visit this thread, but I recently read an article that very breifly mentioned that there are Christians fighting in this civil war. I wondered how I might somehow contribute to these people. is there anything I can do?

ISIS doesn't follow the Geneva Convention, thus they should not receive the treatment laid out by it.

You have some cool hipster and emo goth girls, they love that white Polish majoosi cock
Anyway done shitposting, sleep well folks, Ad-Deir SOON

>wondered how I might somehow contribute to these people. is there anything I can do?
Support Assad

also, quite funny coming from the guy implying his women are too ugly for his taste to the point he is looking somewhere else

I already do, is there a more meaningful way to do that other than just thinking it?

ie) can I put my money somewhere and not go to jail

Assad will get btfo just like hitler.

Rules apply to militias as well, not only states.
>Article 4.
>Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfil the following conditions:

> that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

> that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;

> that of carrying arms openly;

> that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

لاتحلا الحياة الا بلجهاد

Spread pro-Assad, pro-Hezbollah propaganda I think

>quite funny coming from the guy implying his women are too ugly
Not saying that.
I just like foreign girls and especially Iberian and french girls.
Prettier and more exciting; doesn't mean German girls are ugly or bad.
But why is that strange.
You said yourself grass is always greener...

maybe Southfront, also, Bitcoins can be donated anywhere with no risk of getting caught

Not a single party in this war follows every article of Geneva, thats not the point though.

Athla to life only

>Bitcoins can be donated anywhere with no risk of getting caught
Thanks!

'The Soviets aren't signatories to the conventions so we can do whatever we like' - Future Nuremberg Defendant c.1941

wew

Don't waist your money that way unless you are loaded.
Most likely gonna go to the wrong people anyways or not reahc the ones youd wish would get the money.

Redpilling people how Assad and Hezbollah are the only thing stopping the genocide of christians in Syria.

>US and RF murdering civilians on purpose ?

>Hezbollah
Simply telling Americans that Hezbollah isn't on the level like Al Qaeda would be a start.
Incredible how ignorant some people are. Liek the US president rn lmao

Kill them KILL THEM ALL
they choosed that live so let them pay for it.
She actually admited to be part of the fighting force(killing iraqi forces) and that she don't regret it.
Srly there are many shia,christian and yezidi forces let them kill the foreign people. They wanted to help their "Brothers" si why not with their death? I mean hat would be better than kill all the natives, not because they didn't deserve it but because that would cause another insurgency nobody cares about them. Not the Iraqis not the countrys where they fleed before just let the Iraqi people fullfill theirm vengence sentiments with them so they can build a "peacefull" society again.

>Hezbollah
Most american's don't know what hezbollah is let alone think its a terrorist group

>UNCONFIRMED: Peshmerga executed every single of 375 ISIS militants that they captured north of Al-Tanf pocket.

>be ISIS
>run away from PMU
>get captured by k*rds in hope you will be treated well
>get executed
Wew...

>tfw I own that exact truck

They have to be associated to an actual government, such as Syria or Iraq, to be considered legitimate.

ISIS has no rights. Technically, even killing them on the battlefield is a crime, but really, who the fuck cares? War is a war crime!

>Source needed.
That's what I should say. You need to actually cite the Republic of Iraq and prove they recognize ISIS and believe it is entitled to control territory in western Iraq or is otherwise an extraterritorial state, meaning you'd have to prove Iraq basically recognizes their Caliphate. Protip: It isn't.

Yes, they're civilians. Ever heard about the blurring of the line between civilian and combatant or whatever?

No one gives a fuck that they're civilians precisely because they're running around killing people and acting like soldiers, occupying territory.

post yfw more gainz

I still don't understand how this is a gmc,

Sir, we have few questions...

Daily reminder that assad is a murderer

>implying that's a bad thing
the ends justify the means.

Brb while I order an airstrike to murder ISIS

I'm on the fence about this tbqh.
It's a warcrime absolutely and the pershmegra and kurds are responsible, but I don't really care, it's war.

lmoa u cant kill isis thas murda

I don't understand why people are upset that ISIS members were executed.

>They have to be associated to an actual government
No. I just copy-pasted the article of the convention where it says it can be any militia including those of organized resistance movements.

>un-documents.net/gc-3.htm
>Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict, as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.
Read it yourself, it says "party to the conflict", not "sovereign state".

>even killing them on the battlefield is a crime
[citation needed]

Would PMU have execute them? It seems like they were fucked any place they went.

They should just DO IT instead...

> implying ISIS wouldn't do the same if they captured kurds or SAA.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Al-Tabqa_airbase

I know it's a war crime, but I don't care
PMU would throw them off a cliff like they did in Mosul.

N-NANI!!!
i still can't believe SAA is about to lift the siege i still remember the masknah hype as if it was yesterday.

>organized resistance movements
Must be signatories to the Geneva Convention (even if they do not actually obey its rules), and must be recognized by the international community. FSA would be an ok example of a group which is recognized organized resistance. It's basically sponsored by a foreign state.

>[citation needed]
ISIS civilian-combatants are still civilians and therefore it is a war crime to kill them. It could be argued it is also a gendercide against the Wahhabi men in the regions controlled by the militant group.

> implying there's anything wrong with genocide

i also wouldn't care but i know for sure that the iraqis are excuting civis, they are just arrest random people for having "ties" with isis and end up excuting.
they're just a bunch of fucking cowards

25 KILOMEMES

I just realized what a major fucking outmaneuver the Bishri blitz was.
ISIS thought, same as me, that SAA would go to DeZ via the Euphrates to avoid getting flanked between Shola and DeZ.
So they figured destroying the SAA foothold at the Euphrates whilst the Tigers were busy at Taybah would slow the advance on Maadan down.
Instead The Tigers held their ground (relatively successful) and simultaneously stormed Bishri whilst RuAF butchered the 4 elite ISIS units.
This means ISIS wasted their best units on the wrong front (should've spent it by flanking the Shola-DeZ strait for maximum damage) and are pretty much toothless for now.
No wonder it looked like they were evacuating Maadan after realizing they'd be stuck otherwise.

>Distance has been halved since Friday
DeZ SOON

holy shit the typos.
i also wouldn't care about anoyone excuting or even raping isis memeber they deserve even worse, but i know for sure that the iraqis are excuting civis, they are just arresting random civis for having "ties" with isis and end up excuting them .

There should still be a due process though, I don't agree to summary executions.

>Must be signatories to the Geneva Convention (even if they do not actually obey its rules), and must be recognized by the international community
[citation needed]

>Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

Even civilians that literally pick weapons moments before they are captured are considered combatants, not civilians.

>BREAKING: 50 ISIS have surrendered themselves to the Peshmerga in the early hours of Kirkuk
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904176301828923392

i was wondering why most of the troops on the maadan front consisted mostly of tribal fighters.

This. Summary executions end up killing wrong people all the time.

>BREAKING: 50 ISIS have surrendered themselves to the Peshmerga in the early hours of Kirkuk

But why?

They would have better chances have they surrendered to PMU/Iraq army.

Maybe they didn't hear what happened to their friends in Tal Afar and thought the kurds would be nice.

they basically arresting most of the males between 18-50.
>They would have better chances have they surrendered to PMU/Iraq army.
see

Al-Masdar News

@TheArabSource

>Syrian Army unleashes vicious assault in east #Damascus aml.ink/LXbYq #Syria

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:10 A.M.) – For the third night in a row, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) launched a powerful missile assault in the eastern suburbs of Damascus, targeting the positions of Faylaq Al-Rahman and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

>Using surface-to-surface missiles, the Syrian Arab Army’s 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division launched a vicious attack on the eastern Damascus suburbs of Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma.

>According to Al-Masdar field correspondent, Ibrahim Joudeh, the Syrian Arab Army’s 42nd Brigade launched more than 10 surface-to-surface missiles on the Islamist defenses, scoring several direct hits on well-fortified trenches and installations in Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma.

>Joudeh added that the primary target for the Syrian Army on Saturday night was Jobar’s Al-‘Arab District and ‘Ayn Tarma’s southeastern neighborhoods.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-unleashes-vicious-assault-east-damascus/

there is a lot going on

Not sure if the high command predicted the ISIS offensive tbqh
I mean, better have expendable yokels killed and all, but it slowed down the offensive around sukhnah and they lost equipment.
Oh well, war is war.

>There seems to be an ongoing collapse in Hawija ISIS morale. This was reported a few hours ago as well.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904179772099571714
ayylmoa
Hawija will be over sooner than it started.

Do you think someone should tell them where they're going?

reminder that there is no "i" in assad

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

Over 30 Syrian soldiers released by the FSA tonight in southeast Damascus
By
Leith Fadel -
31/08/2017 0

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:20 P.M.) – At least 30 more Syrian soldiers have been released by the Free Syrian Army (FSA) in the southeastern countryside of Damascus, tonight, following a deal between the latter and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) to exchange prisoners.

>According to Al-Masdar field correspondent, Ibrahim Joudeh, the 30 military personnel released in the deal were members of the border guards that were previously deployed along the Jordanian crossings.

>Joudeh added that the 30 soldiers were released along the Sweida-Damascus axis, where they were welcomed by a large army party that included the head of the Syrian Air Force Intelligence in Al-Sweida, Wafiq Nasser.
Leith Fadel | AMN
>The release of these soldiers by the FSA comes at the same time downed Syrian pilot, ‘Ali Al-Helo, was released by the aforementioned militant group in southeast Damascus.

almasdarnews.com/article/30-syrian-soldiers-released-fsa-tonight-southeast-damascus/

I did not know those SAA on Jordanian border were released, and the pilot too. Interesting.

Ah well.
Iraqi Pogrom soon.

Lmao who drew this abomination?

who executing who?

The pilot lived?!?!
He looked like he headbutted an Axe

Background on video?

ASSad btfo how will he ever recover

Is this crap pro trump or anti trump? Is trump stepping on the children? Why does putin looks like a transexual?

looks like Rooskies killing Chechens, could be wrong

Looks like russians executing terrorists since the text says russian zone or something like that

>russian zone
it's executing(by shooting) zone
iirc is't fake video about ukraine

Russians killing either Chechens or Ukrainians.
If it was Ukrainians, it'd be much better quality

Where do you get these from?

but i thought drumpf was a pootin shill

Tell me about Hafez! Why does he wear the BRAIN?

can't 'member

ANSWER MEEEEEE