Reminder that the Quran is the continuation of the Bible

Reminder that the Quran is the continuation of the Bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/5/82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that this post is a continuation of your thread.

Islam was a religion created by Jew to subjugate the Arab peoples.

Before Islam, the Arabian Peninsula was a clusterfuck of tribal squabbles. Islam united the Arabs.

Like how Judaism united the anglosphere?

>Islam
>Jewish
Wew lad, our man Mo' pretty much slayed a whole jewish clan when they backed out from him defend him and his followers from an invasion

Muhammad told his followers to read the Bible. The Bible then explicitly describes a False Prophet and prophecies his arrival. Muhammand fits the description exactly.

Muhammad literally told the world not to listen to him.

The Torah is the Evangelion: Death and Rebirth to the Bible's End of Evangelion.

Lol they are very united now.

No.
This is the od chewing gum muslims promote to sell their evil sect as a "religion".

It's the complete opposite.

>Reminder that the Quran is the continuation of the Bible.

so its retarded faggotry, the sequel

>Djinn
That's some really pagan shit though, are you sure?

Reminder that Quran is an continuation and *alteration* of the bible

>False Prophet
>Muhammad
Why are christcucks so retarded?

Get rekt
Herbed

I prefer the third book in the trilogy to your sand prophet fan fiction. Muhammad is religions biggest Mary Sue.

No way, Book of Mormon is the true sequel to the Bible. Quran is just a fanfic.

NO ITS NOT. ITS HERESY!

Reminder sandniggers get fucked by dogs and eat pig cum

yes it was channeled from the same source but it got altered by umayyads and kikes

They also indiscriminately take the lives of other Muslims, which is haram.

killing is forbidden in real islam "killing a single man is equal to killing whole humanity"

Reminder that I use the Koran as toilet paper.

as a christian I'm gonna have to say no

fuck no

stop baiting me!! REEEEEEEEEE

reminder the bible is the continuation of the dick-cutting, hell-bound kike blood cult

reminder that a rip-off is not a sequel

>in real islam
kek all these killing, hating, bloodthirst is real islam, tey just fool you cause you don't or even understand arabic, hakan.
Repeating like a parrot is certainly a muslim thing.

Killing is allowed.
Read:
Quran, sura 9 (al tawbaa), it's the whole degenerate sure but specially vers 29

dick cutting is sure worse than "torturing and killing the kuffar cause they're not muslims"!

Muhammad exiled two Jewish tribes and genocided the other Jews left behind in his capital of Medina. He later conquered the exiled Jews for plotting a coalition and made them pay half their produce as long as they lived in Khaibar .

No its not,you filthy heretic abomination.
Your pagan moon god of faggotry is not my god.

Why does the quran call "ahl al kitaab" = Christians and Jews, pigs and Aps.
Allah called them "ahl al kitaab", why do muslims call them "nasaara"? kek

Why do muslims need other Religions to proof they're "right"?

Questions muslims never ask. It's not allowed to ask yourself in islam anyway, now you know why? ;))

Parrots repeat shit without reading just to promote the world's cancer as a religion.

There is nothing about bulls on fire living on the moon in the bible

So all Muslims should become Mormons because Joseph Smith happened to live and "update" the Bible after Mohammad?

The Ahl e Kitaab aren't called Pigs and Apes what the Quran says is that Allah TURNED the BANI ISRAEL or as you call it THE TRIBE OF ISRAEL into creatures resembling monkeys and pigs for violating the Sabbath .

Also, the Quran format only use the word ahl e Kitaab for these religions, Allah calls the Christians Nasraani and the Jews Yehudi and the Bani Israel.

I do not understand what "ask yourself in Islam " means

There is nothing like that in the Quran as well. It's only mentioned in the (quite innacurate) Sale's Translation's Notes.

I'm a secular nationalist, not a muzzie. I'm also not a retard who takes sides in kikes' chessboard so I say what I believe to be true. muhammad was a good man and had solid teachings but they got changed after his death. they're also esoteric so reading it exotericly will make you look like a retard

why do muslims call them nasaara

Quran 5:82
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

>christians
>clicks on the arabic part of christian
>hear nasaara
>have the nerve to call anybody repeating shit

The Quran is the final book of the old covenant. Muslims are the actual 'Jews'.
What it says about Christ does *Not* cancel out or abrogate the New Covenant. It does away w/ Pagan influences and makes the believer reflect more.
the Bible explicitly states that there will be two kinds of people left, Kedar and Nebaioth. There will be Muslims and those in Christ, Ishmael and Isaac, Bondage and Promise, Ummah and Ekklesia...
Modern Jews are followers of Rabbi Akkiba and his disciples.

quran.com/5/82

The Abrahamic religions are like a film franchise:
>Old Testament/Torah: the original, everybody loves it, was a complete hit in its time
>New Testament: the daring sequel that turns out to be one of those few sequels that are actually better than the original
>Islam: retarded reboot ruining the entire franchise

>no one shall add to this Revelation, this is my final covenant
>the Quran is the continuation of the biblical covenant

The Quran is just a plagiarism of the Bible, Muslims are so retarded because they will tell you that all biblical manuscripts are wrong yet when you ask them which manuscripts are the right ones they will tell you that they've been lost.

They believe that the Bible has been altered and is therefore wrong yet they can't provide any concrete evidence to support their claim.