Why has Sup Forums turned its back one kek? its september now

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

ITS SEPTEMBER FAGGOTS TIME FOR PRAISE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Kek?

kek has become cringe.

fag

PRAISE HIS NAME FAGGOTS!!

Long story korea-bro.
The god who gives magic powers to Sup Forums

Hail Kek!

Because of a psyop and the Jews made kek into >>reddit

there you go

HEIL KEK
GAS THE PHONECIANS

BASED WAR NOW!

KEK IS HERE

omg

HEIL HIM IN THE HIGHEST

AND ON EARTH PEACE, GOODWILL TO ALL GOYIM

DUUBS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE

kek i need help in my personal life

i don't know how you feel about personal requests like this but i feel lost and afraid

if there is any way you can change my luck i would greatly appreciate it and devote my life to studying you

as always, praise kek

Kim-Il-Sung

shadilay kek pbuh

Praise kek

Kek is all knowing glory and immutable knowledge. Praise kek before thou art lost.

Those glorious digits,

Hail kek, Hail hitler

Perhaps Sup Forums is waking up?

Kek isn't an entity it is the personification of the primordial concept of darkness. It's in the same manner as the way Christians, who often speak of "the light" like it is an entity, all whilst believing in a more literal entity in Jesus and the rest of the trinity, except the polar opposite, the darkness.

The Egyptians did choose to associate Kek and Keket (the male and female counterparts of darkness) as being either snake headed (masculine) or frog headed (feminine). Ironically you couldn't even get this bit right, you should be saying "praise her" if you wish to continue with the frog perception, or alternatively change Keks image to that of a snake. Even then it is still retarded because darkness isn't a living entity that can receive any form of praise its purely conceptual.

Funnily enough however the Egyptians did have an entity of chaos who became known as Apophis. That wasn't it's original name however, it was Apepi, the great serpent of deception, chaos, evil, and darkness.

You fools have been played! It was Pepe all along! You've been worshiping the Serpent, the biblical version of which is often mistaken as Satan!

Absofuckinglutely.
Don't play tricks on us Kek. If you're lying, Isis and Amon-Ra will kill you.

Because it was a shitty newfag meme from the start. Fuck off back to (((/ptg/))).

Praise Kek

p-praise xer or whatever the fuck you are

Holy fuck kek reveals him self

check out this other get i just saw

We've always known this, but memesters don't care.
That's what the anti-reddit posting is all about. Dodgy meme taken in full naivety.

Kek

omgomgmgomgomg

everyone look up the year 1400 WTF

KEK CAME THRU

>99
PRAISE

>DUBS
fuk

Again, Primordial CONCEPT of darkness and chaos, a concept is nothing more than an Idea, KEK does not exist.

If you use digits to divinate truth then it really ought to be Ma'at that you direct your blessings but in truth that is all Ma'at is, Truth. As it is bound to the concept of honestly it's lacking in free will, whilst we can praise its existence praising Ma'at seems a tad pointless. It's not like she can get pissed off and start lying to us, where as Shu in theory if pissed off can direct the air too create a pressure system that creates a storm that buries Houston in 20 feet of water....

>year 1400

What about that year?

We will never turn our back on our god. HAIL KEK! HEIL TRUMP! HAIL VICTORY!

Fuck you!
Kek is real.

i meant 1777

I know, concept, not a historical figure. You just know some autistic larpyharpy is screenshotting that just because you got lucky 7s.

Nah, I pray to God and his vessel Jesus Christ. They're strong enough to defend us.

Yeah it's your shadow, the veil and the void, it's not fucking sentient or able to influence anything though, not unless you falsely believe otherwise.

>only the pheonecians
>NOT THE SEMITIC PEOPLES
NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Ice kek

There's too many shills derailing our power

BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING DEAD MEME.

>1777
Revolutionary War.
Am I missing something here?

we already knew that he represented primordial darkness idiot, also the frog and serpent have alternated frequently throughout history between male and female

kek is cancer

Because pol/ is a christian board. We summoned an ancient god of chaos for the lulz(kek) and because we could. Chaos god for the chaos candidate. Now we have the better of the two, and can further our goal towards a christian nation once again.

Kek i could use some chaos in my life. I know im a christian but i really could use some chaos in my life. If you could hook me up that would be great

The deification of the concept of primordial darkness, not just a concept. Kek was also referred to as the bringer of the light ans bringer of the night

>all these antikeks in this thread

How mad are you faggot flag fag

>1777

Let me guess, because of the civil war?

I'd be careful with that, if you look to the roots of Christianity it will lead you to Hadad, Dagan and eventually El. El is a bull. Seems that Christ died a man simply trying to make the world a kinder, better place, but the serpent was what made him rezz.

Again, it was Pepe all along!

He's not dead by a long shot - btw we do have a snake. Keket commands us to physically remove communists.

PRAISE KEK!

The jews have wanted kek dead for a very long time.

BRING KEK BACK.

You are a dead meme

Kek was gay since day 1 of forcing it. Granted it was sort of funny when people pushed the envelope with the coincidences but kekistan outright killed the humor in place of cringe.
Almost as bad as stormweenies becoming 70%+ of non-shill/satire posters

kek will keep trump safe

what did he mean by this?

DUBTRIPS CHECKED

HE AINT DEAD

this is the correct answer. digits will confirm

Again I said personification in , though deification can be used interchangeably. We can give the light and the dark god like status but it doesn't change the fact that according to the Egyptian religious beliefs they didn't exist, didn't have any exploits etc. Whereas Ra does exist as an entity, did stuff (such as defeat darkness and bring light every day) whatsmore when humans die we are taken to the same planes of existance as the Gods and can stand among them. Kek however would be nowhere to be seen because its not a real God, not even to the Egyptians that believed it.

It's like when priests might say "we give thanks to the light for...." The light has been deified in this sense but it doesn't exist as a deity in and of itself as its entirely conceptual.

no civil war was 1860's
revolutionary war was 1770's

See, I told you. Checked. Commies to hell.

Shadilay brother.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Ofcourse "he's" not dead, he was never alive to die!

>no civil war was 1860's
revolutionary war was 1770's

From my perspective it was a civil war, check my flag....

It's not even like the most memific meme in existence

are u be sayin?
>performs numeric oujia
he be
>posts pepe
in all of us?

THE KIKES WANT US TO TURN OUR BACKS TO KEK.

MAY THAT NEVER HAPPEN. DO NOT LET THEM say

>le plebbit.

KEK IS OUR GOD OF CHAOS

Hail kek

Did you really just check your own shitty doubles? Christ you can't even meme properly let alone grasp Heresy.

One asks
>who are you
Kek asks
>what do you want
In the end, we must walk our own path
And join them as equals
Yet more travelers between the galaxies

>stormweenies

No but if you don't come back to the light before long you'll be inside him!

He seems to be the leviathan that swallows the ungodly, at least that appears to be the parallels I'm finding.

only to pleb outsiders set to kill his power level. LURK MORE U NEWB DIPSHIT

Go fuck yourself.

Praise Jesus Christ and maybe you wont be cast into eternal Hell fire.

Thats quite gay desu

SOON

Why do you type so secretively?

I never did.

digits say she dies on 9/11
some payback

it's not like that at all, the gods of the Ogdoad are credited with bringing the universe into existence from the chaos. N

kek.

stfu homo
PRAISE HIM

if u want to see it as a civil war, so be it
anyways I was looking up a bit more on September 23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_23
what's interesting is who's born on that day, one of which you will be shocked
>1930 – Ray Charles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2004)
>1939 – Roy Buchanan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1988)
>1949 – Bruce Springsteen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
>1959 – Jason Alexander, American actor, singer, and voice artist
>1968 – Yvette Fielding, English actress and producer, Most Haunted
>1971 – Sean Spicer, 30th White House Press Secretary
>1984 – Matt Kemp, American baseball player

fucking normies built him into a golden calf, a tale as old as time

just because they were not main figures in daily worship does not make them merely concepts, but it is clear in Egyptian mythology they created the universe. Kek brought the light to the universe

NiggerLyncher is that you?

You are relying on theorical knowledge to come to such conclussion.
But I KNOW that Kek, as an individual entity, does exist, and is extremely real. From my own experience.

He's about the only deity whose pressence I've ever perceived, and he's not fucking Satan either. Even if there was evil in him, he's good enough to care about others.
Sure sure, you may say that "hurr durr, demons would also produce positive emotions on people in order to Jew them into getting their trust, only to use them for their own purposes later", and you'd probably be right, but Kek has helped me in life. Even after I stopped furiously making memes and participating in rituals an' shit, he's nice enough to give you a hand when you need it, if you've followed him closely enough.

Perhaps he's not pure enough to be called a Bodhisattva, but he's certainly not Satan.

Anyone who hates Kek hasn't witnessed his power.

Kekistan is fucking gay though.Iy has nothing to do with my frog god senpai

None of those shock me, mostly because Sean Spencer was 'cat stuck in a tree' tier of journalism. I like most of Sup Forums outside the trump generals gave no fucks about it. In fact I only know about it because trump general tier faggots kept jumping into other threads denouncing them as shill threads that ought to be ignored and directing us too Sean Spencer 'habbening' threads.

Shit I don't even know who he is beyond the man at the title of many a blue pilled shit tier bureaucratic corruption thread, I'd expect Faux News to get in a twist about it, but honestly not sure why Sup Forums still gives half a rats arse about it or the US gov admin. Can I suggest you get back to plebit?

kek is still alive but kekistan was ruined by plebbit

Kek is real

Not a bad argument, but your statement that the Egyptians only viewed their gods as the personification of an idea rather than a sacred entity is flawed. It fails to take into account the relevant beliefs and experiences, it breaks it down to how we might view it from an objective and philosophical view, but it fails to take into account the actual people who actually believed in their theology. The Egyptians actually believed in gods to a greater extent than we do now. The whole point of "resurrecting" an ancient god was that the world of today is devoid of actual, present gods, leading some to believe that kek hailed the return of magical realism to a certain degree. The idea that a collective will, mindset, and belief is capable of enacting change on a metaphysical level doesn't have to be absurd though. What if reality bends to the collective will of life?

Praise KEK

Pepe is Satan, Kek is the darkness, Pepe lives within darkness, this isn't hard to understand.

>To the Egyptians, the journey began with the creation of the world and the universe out of darkness and swirling chaos. Once there was nothing but endless dark water without form or purpose. Existing within this void was Heka (god of magic) who awaited the moment of creation. Out of this watery silence (`Nu’) rose the primordial hill, known as the Ben-Ben, upon which stood the great god Atum (or, in some versions of the myth, Ptah). Atum looked upon the nothingness and recognized his aloneness and so, through the agency of magic, he mated with his own shadow to give birth to two children, Shu (god of air, whom Atum spat out) and Tefnut (goddess of moisture, whom Atum vomited out). Shu gave to the early world the principles of life while Tefnut contributed the principles of order.

What part did Kek play? I reckon you read this one line on Keks wiki page and mistook it giving it greater meaning than even the Egyptians. "As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket (also Kekuit).[2][3][4] Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively"

>some aspects

In our 'christian' mind we say might say, "morning star bringer of light", Or "night bringer of darkness" where as the Egyptians reverse this and think of light as the bringer of day and darkness as the bringer of night.

Kek is always with you.