Crusader faggots were complete failures by comparison
>take Jerusalem
>lose it
>lose every crusade after
>lose Constantinople
>entire middle east goes islamic
Why were conquistadors so chad and templar complete shit

because mediterraneans > all

Christopher Columbus very likely was an extension of the original (uncorrupted) Knights Templar. Portugal was one of the few places they didn't corrupted by Baphomet worship, and Prince Henry the Navigator likely gave Columbus secret maps that enabled him to find the New World.

and they are the reason for the le 52% meme
so yeah, they were pretty good

>banged the women
>implying this is a good thing
Should've just drove them onto reservations like we did you faggot. Now we're getting flooded by your disgusting spics.

Realizing spanish empire was an entire crussade just by themselves is the ultimate redpill

Because the american indians were like dogs compared to us. The crusades were fought on an level playing field, same degree of technology, weapons, tactics and so on.

Both were good. The crusades did a good job of halting Muslim expansion.

You see?

That's why we killed you, you have ego issues.

Learn History faggot. Our explorers were the templars. See Ordem de Cristo. They were Templars 2.0

You can even google "ordem de cristo" and the first wiki article will tell you about the templar origins. If you want english sources googling "ordem de cristo templar english" will probably net you some results

Killed what? All I'm saying is indians bowed down to us, they considered us gods. So I imagine it was more or less an easy conquest, whereas the crusades, well that was harder.

>spend months on a ship with men
>trek thru jungle for miles
>see this
Wat do?

So you're telling me the French lied about the Templars being evil?
Would the French ever lie?

Shut up you disgusting mapuche. Implying you could even come close to a Spaniard you disgusting fat fuck

us?? BOI you're in Spain , the us are now mexicans

By all means fuck a few of them but they should've brought Spanish women with them like the English brought theirs to America. Not make a gigantic shitskin mongrel race.

Us in the sense when we came and traded mirror for gold. I am aware the biggest mistake we've ever done is not doing what you anglos did with the natives.

There is something underwhelming and irrelevant about Spain now.
Ever since the crusade, the country has taken a hard dive.
Examples like Spain in WW2 and present-day Spain, it's a shadow of it's former self.
How did a country with such a good track record just fail in the end? Can it ever recover?

Disease > Conquistadors

This is the american intellectual prowess in history

The black legend, that killed us

You simply lost to a superior military force , there's no shame on that.

I'm actually fit as hell lately, but I need to cut my carbs if I want the zyzz definition.

Look up the genetics of average Mexicans m8. All of them except a few mayans living in the jungles are like 1/3rd Spanish.

*blocks your path*

Its easy, all empires rise and fall we have our time between XVI and XVII, your time will come as us did, our point is that spain is one of the countries where you live better, people is joyful food is great, good healthcare and not bad education.

We are not powerful anymore is true, but we are a great country for spending a life

Pretty much the surviving templars settled here after the french tried to wipe them out. But the order was in portugal since the time of our reconquista. They aided our first king in taking Santarem for example, and were rewarded with a few holdings.

Pic is their main holding when they settled the order here. Its in Tomar

The Portuguese in all likelihood already knew of the Americas some decades before Columbus. João Vaz Corte-Real appears to have spotted the coasts of Newfoundland ~1472, and the negotiations of the Treaty or Tordesilhas seem to point to an awareness of coastal Brazil by the Portuguese. In general, though, the Portuguese were more interested in Africa and Asia.

By the way, the Baphomet stuff is mostly, if not entirely, nonsense. A slander cooked up by Philip IV which the Templars were later exonerated of by the quaestores of the Inquisition. It's not that the Templars in Portugal were "uncorrupted," it's that King Dinis I made Portugal a safe-haven for the persecuted order where it was reconstituted into the Order of Christ.

I don't see what your point is. Are Portuguese not Mediterraneans now?

*divides your path*

Get confused on why mestizos already exist.
>Pic is what the og natives look like

the Spanish did and failed many times against especially Mexicans , I know the history about my family , my great greatest ancestor was Spanish and my entire family stayed in Jalisco where it was mostly Spanish and French settlers, in mexico the Spanish aren't looked upon as bad people like the anglos here in America are.

>mixing with and civilizing the natives instead of playing them off against each other until they killed themselves off before confining them to reservations and settling the area with non-mixed Spaniards

South and Central America might not have been such shitholes if you'd followed the above steps and had invested in infrastructure instead of muh gold.

Who started the Age of Discoveries was a grandmaster of an order sucessor to Portuguese branch of the Templars.

>Conquistadors
>killed a bunch of primitive native americans and took their shit
>sucked pope and jew cock

>Templar
>single handedly BTFO the entire Vatican banking system
>sparked the Reformation and the Renaissance

lmaoing @ ur life family, muh monarchy

Not all looked the same.

>>single handedly BTFO the entire Vatican banking system

lol no

>Templar
>BTFO by islamists
>BTFO by the French
>wiped out except for a couple of LARPers

>Conquistadors
>see pic

because muslims had the same technology as the europeans, and the indians just had some sharpened sticks, how the fuck you dont know this?

ánd sponsored
>Through his administrative direction, he is regarded as the main initiator of what would be known as the Age of Discoveries.

>Henry was the third child of the Portuguese king John I and responsible for the early development of Portuguese exploration and maritime trade with other continents through the systematic exploration of Western Africa, the islands of the Atlantic Ocean, and the search for new routes.

>On 25 May 1420, Henry gained appointment as the Grand Master of the Military Order of Christ, the Portuguese successor to the Knights Templar, which had its headquarters at Tomar, in central Portugal. Henry held this position for the remainder of his life, and the Order was an important source of funds for Henry's ambitious plans,

>The Age of Discovery or the Age of Exploration from the end of the 15th century
>Global exploration started with the Portuguese discoveries

Halting but not ending

>when fighting on equal terms crusaders are BTFO
You admit they were shit then

if you brought her to civilization and cleaned her up she might not be that bad

This

The Spaniards were absurdly cunning and mischievous, seriously, that people were scary ballsy and ruthless, having the balls of literally kidnap and KILL two "god-emperors" in their own empires, before the eyes of all their subdits, making native tribes fight each other, destroying everything in their path (they literally made Tenochtitlan disappear) just so there would have no chance of cultural or religious recovery, it is astounding. Cortes even ordered to burn the ships upon landing in Mexico so no one would think of retreating. The whole conquest of the Americas is like a modern Homeric epic.

>Crusaders kicked Islam out of Europe
>Conquistadorsfucked up some primitives
something doesnt add up.

Latins > (((Mediterraneans)))

Pachicuti was actually really cool too. Dude conquered half the andes and could control earthquakes (or some shit) legit demi god and the Spaniards cucked him out of his gods and life.

It is, it seems almost too legendary to not be fiction but it really happened wtf
>you will never discover an exotic unknown empire, be welcomed as gods and usurp the throne

>Our explorers were the templars

lol you are at least 90% spanish, stop larping.

Me?

I'm probably 80% on the other side, no one in my family has ever lost his hair.

>Can it ever recover?

Have you been in Spain lately? No, it's over.

Don't know exactly what happened but:

1)Half of the population are actual shitskin arab mongrels. I swear it was not like this 15 years ago.
2)95% of the population is dumb as fuck and not only that, they actually think they worth/deserve something.
3)The environment is more fucked up than ever. Desertification, polution and so on and so forth.
4)Retards create national identities not based on blood, but on language.

New conquista when??

It really seems like the Spaniards, despite fighting against cannibalistic empires, they too adopted a dark and terrible nature themselves, and not in a really hypocritical way, they embraced it, at least until Bartolome de las Casas and other catholicuck ideologues who actually did read the New Testament started meddling in the New World. They had what they called "infernal hunts" (literally "monteria infernal") through the jungles with dozens and even hundreds of their molosser dogs who chased and mutilated the indians who ran away from them thinking they were demons. It is far from the idea we have from pop-culture that they thought of themselves as some kind of bringers of the light of God. They were the bringers of doom, and were proud of it.

Yep we had angry demon gods and they acted like them.

Tfw descended from conquistadors by direct paternal lineage and large plantation owning slave owners on my mother's side.

Any other anons with ancestory of btfo third world subhumans?

I mean technically they're not...

I can't blame them.

I just can't.

Religion is far from the reason most conquistadors conquered anything. And if you really want to dig into it, lots of them got fucked around and jewed by the crown after they conquered the natives.