(You)

BUMP LOL

what is this 2015 on reddit? low effort joke senpai kys desu

abominableAlien is best girl

says the weeb

if it has a DICK, its NOT a CHICK
men have penis at birth. MAN
woman has a vagina at birth. WOMAN
gawd the alt left are dumbies. no wonder they couldnt drag hillary over the finish line with EVERY advantage. makes me really believe women deserve to be paid less then men
really baloogled muh brain

>be not particular interesting
>be not particularly popular
>bait Sup Forums into swarming me
>suddenly I'm relevant

I'm convinced that a fair number of these special people intentionally whack the bees' nest that is Sup Forums to achieve famous victim status.

In other words, go away.

shes modding randoms btw, to fight these "fascist"

>Feminine penis

I didn't get baited. I said what I wanted to say and then I left. Didn't wait to see if I got banned. I don't care that much, just wanted to let that commie know that it will never be a woman and that it will always be a depraved perverted mentally deranged man that doesn't even respect itself enough to accept what it was created as so don't ask society to accept you either, we aren't going to play dress up pretend make believe with you.
A nice 30 second on the top of the head insult that will hopefully last longer and maybe just maybe shed some light on his dark twisted viewpoint.

why is it playing that shitty windows 95 arcade game the fuck

hoping to read about the dudes suicide. any guy who touches that is a faggot beyond just banging dudes. a faggot banging a mutitalted dude with a frankenpenis. how sad a faggot has to chase a frankenpenis to get its rocks off. must be a desperate close to suicide faggot already

>she

bUMP

You missed my point.

I think you yourself are the brave woman in question, or you are her advocate.

wow, i'm retarded

Unless someone actively shills using their condition or is extremely vocal about it, whats the problem?

Everyone ask for shoe on head

*COPY AND POST THIS*

You utter fucking hair dyeing white supremacist bigot. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLES THAT TRANS WOMEN OF COLOUR FUCKING GO THROUGH YOU FUCKING TWIT.

Being transgender is a mental disease. Wanting to mutilate your genitalia is not normal.

It said that it wants more "nazis" in the chat so it can play videos of Richard Spencer getting punched. Pathetic.

For all I know you are double double jewing and you are him.
also
>her

DRANZ NOGGER

It's not normal.
It's not practical.
It's not natural
It's not safe.
Transmonsters literally every day have to shove a rod up their wound for 2 hours so their body doesn't heal the wound.
THEIR BODY LITERALLY IS A TRANSOPHOBE BIGOT AND DOESN'T EMBRACE THE DEGENERACY OF THEIR TWISTED SICK MINDS

>if I get Sup Forums to raid me maybe i'll get victim brownie points and make it big

Fuck off faggot, neck yourself. Not your personal false flag army.

Stop shilling this tranny retard, already BTFO'd by TheAlternativeHypothesis

a

b

It's healthy and natural goyim

c

>For all I know you are double double jewing and you are him.

You make a fair point. All I'm saying is that a lot of these nobodies would continue irrelevant existences if not for Sup Forums's attention. Whether or not our cruelty makes them personally miserable, they thrive on that victimhood. We make them bigger than they are.

d

e

f

This guy makes my point much more clearly so I can shutup.

g

>hey guys raid this streamer who is definetly not me
Fuck off

Always report raid and doxxing threads like this. They are made by (((people))) trying to get publicity for oppression Olympics articles. You're smarter than this Sup Forums stop responding.

>getting triggered by someone just sitting around playing pinball.

The degenerate here is you.

His entifa fans are trying to raid this thread

NYPA
Sorry this tranny rejected you, but we don't care.

bump

nice raid fags. complete fail

Clearly an attempt to get enough viewers to make people browsing twitch get interested in a stream that is playing a shit game nobody else plays have "lots" of viewers

Also use sage you newfags

antifa*

You people fucking suck at trolling, jesus christ.

> she
> female

WHY DONT YOU STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE CISNORMATIVE GENDERS ON THIS BRAVE INDIVIDUAL!

you suck at life

pwease no steppy

PIP PIP CHEERIO WOT WOT SIX BONG

I didn't troll. I stated factual proofs. It will never be a woman, pretending to be won't make it happen either.

ugh so dull

This zir is not to bad, vastly smarter than 99% of SJWs and not a moralist.

Fuck off stupid leaf.

>WIIMMENZ HAB BAGINA

>MANZ HAB PEEPEE

>I NO DIS CUZ SAYEENS

This fuckin' guy.

its 5 bong actually m8

I feel sorry for you and the delusional life you have. Maybe next life you will be created as a female. But in this one, accept your fate and simply deal with it.

numo

Video games don't have genders in the English language le faggot

For what reason?
It's a gaming stream, are you autistic?

I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around the differences between sex and gender. I guess that's to be expected from someone who's never had the former.

I got timed out for voicing a pro-LGBT opinion. I said let's all unite against the eternal Jew and they timed me out.

I think this fag literally posted this himself for the clicks

Kek

I told you to fuck off fag

Contra is known to do this

holly fuck you fags are getting rocked

mass bans to nazis

This tranny has an obsession with Spencer. I'd be a little worried if I were him

Stay upset, loser.

dude is such a fail tranny. rofl

Sorry, not clicking on the gay livestream of a faggot playing a child's game. When you're ready to fulfill your tranny destiny and be an hero, then we'll click

What a warm and compassionate person you are.

You can be a fag all you want by all means, but you are still a fag in a dress. The majority of society and I myself regardless of their are laws throwing us in prison for not submitting to your pretend make believe, will always view you as a perverted faggot in a dress, nothing more. You don't deserve respect if you can't respect what you were born as. It's just incredibly sad that you learned to hate yourself who you are and have to play halloween everyday. I wonder of the health of your mentality as a child/teen/etc that lead you to this conclusion that you must lie to yourself and everyone around you every day.

Literally just watching Spencer get punched, what an autist

Can we mass flag

boring as fuck, some man trying to laugh at some thing that wasn't even funny last year. this is the pinnacle of leftist "comedy"

Teal deer. :3

On what grounds? Youtube loves these freaks

btich tactic

Violante content

>This dumbass doesn't know that adblock exists
lel

MENTALLY ILL

This

The joke isn't the video itself.
The joke is you.

His visage brings violence on my eyes, for sure

Obvious marketing for the abomination, is it really a surprise Jewtube is infested of faggots like that? Just.... SAGE

wheres the joke then? i dont like Richard Spencer so where is the comedy?

name? address? you're not giving me much to work with desu

I agree its time to VAN

aye you dum cunts, why dont we just trick it into coming to this thread

go away tranny
sage

dip shit, mods cant shield it here