Thoughts on his actions and the information he revealed?

Thoughts on his actions and the information he revealed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA
youtube.com/watch?v=nh6Hf5_ZYPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an actor. His job is to distract you from how miserable you are.

Check

Next!

Triple agent.
Working for the CIA while pretending to be a Russian agent pretending to be an NSA agent.

Feels like instead of defeating (((them))) he just pulled back the curtain. We know now how far they'll go and the scope of their control. No law was passed and no position was taken, but when I learned big brother was not only real, but that he had already won and he didn't even raise his guard. He just stared us down and waited for us to Blink.

I've never felt so impotent and demoralized.

general failure loser cuck. failed at everything he did. hopefully he will be shot soon.

NSA agent detected

meh, just made them more brazen.

I saw him as more of a whistleblower than a criminal committing treason at the time. But yeah...
It went nowhere.

traitor. should be hung.

NEW WHITE POWER THREAD
TIME FOR WHITES TO UNITE!

Get in here faggots!

Butthurt SharePoint Administrator who got kicked out of the Army for shin splints.

It's because of him Russia is in Syria

What the fuck I really don't get this. The man revealed to the world that their governments are actively spying on their people.
Maybe I've missed something so could you please explain to me why he deserves to be killed, you statist faggots?

I remember the day after when every single news outlet in the country droned on about how he couldn't be trusted because "he's only 24 years old!". Whatever the age was, I don't exactly remember. They were all reading off the same deep state memo.

>They were all reading off the same deep state memo.
They always do that. The mainstream media in the US is nothing but propaganda. They're all reading from the same scripts.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA

He also released a lot of operational shit that wasn't relevant to that point.

because he released a lot of sensitive shit that in no way shape or form benefits the american people but harms our interests, which calls into question his motivations for leaking the information.

I'll just leave this here.

It's not hard to have class consciousness when there are not many people in your class.

It's only a matter of time before the plebs wake up and direct their focus at the mini-vatican of 1871.

I wonder if they feel it yet, or are still hoping they can buy it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=nh6Hf5_ZYPI

Still worth it

>information he revealed
American agencies are not advertising this because it's embarrassing and painful but he stole literally millions of DOJ documents and shared documents from allies, that have absolutely nothing to do with domestic wiretapping covered by only like 3 NSA documents

whatever he's being paid by the KGB it's not enough considering the damage he's done to US and allies

>DOJ
meant DOD