youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW WHITE POWER THREAD
TIME FOR WHITES TO UNITE!

Get in here faggots!******@

fug oaf
automation technician ftw.

Is the PI user in here?

What do I even do for a gig in the future?

I'm not going to university for multiple very valid reasons. I'm currently working as a prosthetic technician but am guaranted to throw it in by the end of 2018

Really wanted a normal job growing up. Such as a steelworkers or a trade in the steel works but that isnt going to happen . Obviously had grandier ambitions but they were realistic.

Anyone done freelance tutoring before? Currently an undergrad in physics thinking about tutoring rich fobs or rich local kids

where's the south african mercenary?

agbros where u at

Did that in college for beer money. It was fine. The kids are nice, watch out for the parents though.

Become a plumber. Not even kidding.
Become a pupil/apprentice. work your way up for a few years. Take some business classes, move to a different city or start a business in the one next to you.

Seriousl the field is hurting for people and in 5 years itll be even better. Especially in large cities where there arent any wholesome people since all of them feel like they are too good for a trade job. Theyll be looking down on you while you laugh your way to the bank and raise a good, wholesome familia.

Checked, and I was the one shitting on the celery breeder in the last bread. Was that you?

Look into training at a dental lab. If you're good with your hands and can craft using tools it's one of the highest paying, unknown non-college education jobs out there. The trouble is finding somebody to take you on.

>Highest suicide rate of any other profession in the US
>Sup Forums user

Yea, this will end well

I'm a cop
This. Learn a trade. Work for yourself and make your own money. Take it from someone employed by the government.

I'll look into that too, mostly I've been looking into electrical work. 20 years old and left college here

Anyone in GIS/geospatial/remote sensing field? How's the job market looking? Graduating this year and I'm shooting to be out of school with a job offer in hand. GIS technician, analyst, anything, lemme hear it. I'm going to apply to pretty much anywhere and everywhere, I'm flexible, government, private, doesn't matter.

Aerospace engineer signing in.

Good money, easy hours, easy life. Would recommend.

haha im also employed by the government
>Marine

The freedom one has to do anything they want in life is truly remarkable, and not taking advantage of it is an injustice

Electrical work follows the same structure. Just get into a trade, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

Must watch video

Yeah that video is part of what convinced me, I've been calling around quite a few electrical companies asking if they're taking apprenticeships and so far most have been receptive and I've sent over my resume.

If I were in your shoes, I'd look into agricultural mapping, soil mapping, farmland management software, etc... Also construction site surveying/mapping. A lot of equipment is just starting to get GPS / RTK sensors installed on it in the last couple years, nows the time to get in.

Been looking to get a electrical or plumbing apprenticeship for like 4 years now (prosthetic fag) i even have certs as a fitter machinist and prosthetics is kind of a trade, no one would put me on as an apprentice . Kind of indicative of the current market I'd say

Thats good to hear. I wish you all the luck What state do you live in?

Im not sure what Autralia is like but in the US its very easy to get into the field. In fact youll probably be wealthy if you play it smart for the next 7-10 years as a plumber

Dentalfag here, lab tech are going to be gone in the next 15 years. Cad cam dentistry is cheaper faster and getting better all the time.

Georgia

Been working at Walmart for over a decade with no plans on leaving due to not having any accolades or a GED for that matter. No need. I'll never have thousands of dollars upfront for college tuition, also add in the fact that no business will benefit from hiring a cishet white male.

Hopefully next life these problems will be weeded out as I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom.

hell yea

still don't get your point, small veggies are way different than corn and soybean and even then I'm not anti GMO. You gotta get your seeds/cuttings from somewhere. Seems like you just have a massive bone to pick with your supplier

Yeah, i didn't take heed of his advice. I'm in prosthetics, similar to dental labs in a way. Cad and outsourcing are crushing that specific job. Same thing is happening with foot orthotics. People can be propped up by governments contracts and insurance jobs though

I have no beef with GMO either, it's the only thing that's going to feed the 6 billion africans. Honestly, I was just trying to stir shit with my first post. I used to design the planters you probably use, but I bailed when they sold out to ZAG. I've been doing software integration since then. I don't disagree with anything you've said unless you are based in California.

nice and I am based in AZ but I do a lot of work in central CA in the summer

If you're putting your hopes in the next life, it behooves you to siege some serious time, effort, and thought seeing it what the next life is actually like.

dayum that spacing.. also nice tires on that JD.
My original exhortation was that it is only a matter of time until the big 6 get into produce crops as well. As someone closer to the action, do you think it's a possibility, and if so, is it a problem?

I'm about 62% serious when I say this as I can't believe in something like reincarnation fully. I just hope I don't end up homeless and extorted until I was almost 30 and some other plane of reality. Maybe I wouldn't be so demoralized as I am today. I don't know.

>bachelor of international relations at ANU (best uni in aus for foreign policy for whatever that's worth)
>looking to get into government work or something related to counterterrorism/migartion due to Sup Forums research
Should I transfer to international security studies for better employability or pick it up as a double? Double only adds another year onto study

It's practically the only food option we have. There are ground soil test that show high levels of heavy metals, all over the world. (But chemtrails is nonsense). . Nonsensical which is no doubt the reason Monsanto's seeds are aluminium resistant. . . Not to mention the corn that coincidentally was modified using a gene that causes sterilization... Yay we feed the world for 3 generations then wait for them to die, Yay. . The ultimate ethnic cleansing. . People are going to shît when the only people able to reproduce are Jew's.

Chairforce here

Your room inspections during AIT/Tech School are absolutely hilarious. They check for dust even OUTSIDE the windowsills lol.

You've studied a degree in unemployment if you don't have a job lined up already

I'm assuming since no one gave you a box around the ears for studying it that you should be right though

possibility: yes, there is definitely talk
problem: for my company yes, for consumers no

most of it just comes down to your opinion on monsanto/bayer/dupont/etc. I have high hopes for biotech but the economic/chem sales incentive is a tough one to beat

It truly is a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation. We can't feed the world off of CSA's and farmer's markets, so we engineer crops that can be distilled into their component parts and reconstituted into calories. Sad but it truly is what they call "state of the art"

well depending on your age, hopefully you get a nice parachute or a promotion and a salary bump into one of those companies if you get bought out. Also, what is the perception of Syngenta as compared to the others in your industry? Asking for a friend (my former boss).

NGA is hiring if you're interested in working in the intelligence community

Yea it was fucking gay

Where do you work, user? I have a BS in Aero from UW but I'm currently military

Damn user that's depressing. You should move to the woods or something and become an ascetic

>Got Bc.S in Chem Eng
>Was thinking of getting masters but ended up not because low motivation
>Graduate with decent grades, spend free time watching anime instead of job searching
>Headhunter picks me up anyway for chemical plant operator job
>Whynot.jpg
>Chill work, low hours, good (albeit irregular) pay
>Started to get a bit boring
>Poke around a bit
>Actually find an interesting looking job
>Hired at first try
>Now an engineer in an aerospace company
>Get own lab and office, very good salary
>Paid first own apartment in cash
>mfw still a nogf weeb

That sounds unironically comfy user, what sort of research do you do?

fugg i want this

I'm a math major and I want to slide into the whole AI, machine learning, data science/analysis craze. I know how to program, but I think I need to self study some computer science concepts. Anyone in this field?

Plating, NDT, enviromental stuff
Not as much "research" as finding cost efficient solutions and developing the day-to-day work process.
Aerospace industry is pretty strict in basically everything so every small detail takes a lot of work hours.
Spent last week convincing a customer that a nut we processed for their jet engine was up to spec. Yes *A* nut.

There's no need to plan for that if my chest pains are any indication of things to come, I shouldn't live long past 40. I guess years if being in pain, drowning in alcohol and pain pills along with the constant panic attacks in thinking that I slept through my shift and thus eliminating my livelihood areally things that will finally pull me under.

Until then, it's back to working 5-7 hours unpaid weekly on top of my 40 and to having my weekly dose of manufactured happiness in the form of Korean music shows and dramas.

Chemistry PhD ask away.

Join army, use gi bill, use fasfa

Drive a fuel truck. Gas the bikes race car now!

The answer is self sufficient homesteading. Nothing is more redpilled.

I'm a nurse, but I wouldn't recommend going into it unless you have a drive for healing and are ok with surviving institutional pressures trying to crush it.
Go into trades. Now most will suggest construction/matinence skills, but there are other options. One suggestion I saw from an user was too long at municipal jobs. Waste water treatment/management is gross/hard/and not super enjoyable, but starting pay is Texas is around $20+.

Fin-tech cybersecurity analyst for one of the Big 4 by day.

Anime posting internet nazi LARPer by night.

Recovery tech at a psychiatric crisis center. Working submitting apps for doctorate programs in clinical psychology. It's hard not to get red pilled dealing with some of the shit in this field.

polreport got banned on twitter earlier today, does anyone have an archive of what got them banned?