What does Sup Forums think of Jewish women who worship Aryan men?

are Jewish women who worship Aryan men redpilled? is it ok to date them or even breed with them?

on the right

It makes me sad because I'm a brown male who has a thing for Jewish women.

holy shit this broads jewish? I remember fapping to not another teen movie.

why are jewbroads so fucking hot?

why does that make you sad? what about brown mizrahi jewish women?

Not Another Teen Movie was one of the best comedy films of all time.

Mia Kirshner looked so sexy in it but her voice was so fucking hot too. I could jerk off just to hearing her talk

I've been dating a white Jewish girl for about 4 years now, but only recently discovered that she won't convert to Christianity and, instead, would prefer me to convert to Judaism if we're to go down that marriage path. She isn't religious, but she claims it's just more practical -- something about Israeli citizenship is easier that way if SHTF here one day with the niggers.

What's the solution to such a situation?

Would a person like herself be accepted into a possible future white ethnostate with me seeing as she's white and not religious in terms of her Judaism?

My girlfriend looks like pic related, but prettier IMO.

literally non existent
secular jewish girls are trash and religious ones would never date a goy.

you can bet your gefilte fish she's jewish

unfortunately she's a far-leftist bitch based on her twitter feed ;-(

They aren't really Jewish if they like Aryans. Doesn't it say in the Talmud to dislike goyim?

>why does that make you sad?
because they aren't worshiping me.

bro wtf are you still doing in south africa? that country is going down the tubes and you know it. move the fuck out already. you're in a country filled with retards that vote for the ANC

Israel is an she shit hole why wld you go there

you know emmanuelle chriqui? she's dating a brown latino guy

To get out of South Africa lol

the L word was such a retarded shitty show but stil worth watching a few episodes of solely because of mia kirshner

My opinion is we need more Bobby Fishers in this world, gnomesayin'?

Cool, I didn't know that.

I'm a Jewish female who is blonde blue pale. Husband who is also blonde blue pale thinks I'm gorgeous AF. He's gorgeous AF. We're happy. I'm no SJW, I'm a Trump supporters, pro-borders person. We are in LOVE. Been together for years. GL to everyone. IMHO, if you can find a Jewish woman that is NOT an SJW you'll be lucky.

I literally worship my husband.

That's based that you like Trump but don't worship your husband that's kind of patriarchical. Kekistan is first-wave feminist!

describe the sex life between you and your husband please

come on people, there's other hot jews beside mia....

the big tits are too much of a distraction though

with mia kirshner, you can just admire that beautiful face without lust

why do I desire something I hate so much?

They have to convert.

Jewish girls are whiney and annoying but one thing I noticed is they are often willing to marry down if you come from a lower socioeconomic status than them. Quite peculiar considering 99% of women would never do that.

A valuable asset to the great amerimongrel race

the jewish culture uses cuckoldry as a weapon by getting non jewish men to fuck jewish women and then having the woman raise the kids jewish and setting them against the father.

My mom did the opposite though.

they have to, in their mind they're literally the highest socioeonomic tier because they're God's chosen people

europe will be very multiracial in the future. your politicians support that. you will be just america and brazil soon enough you retarded brit

retard

They're succubus'
Jew mother always means Jew child

idk about that. i grew up catholic and there were a lot of kids i knew in CCD who had jewish mothers

So they can breed out more white jews?

they will give you more intelligent children than an aryan woman could

Shlomo, I'm not a white.
If they just want high IQ they can just find some chinese or gook.
Don't give me the white bullshit, jews aren't white.

How can a asian get laid with a kike?
I hear they don't like goyim.

Dont date judesses.

>Meet jewgirl
>date for years
>she loves my uncut dick
>one day she asks me if I love her
>of course babe
>then get cut for me
>what? but you love it
>I know but you love me right? Do it for us
>Us? Bitch what you talking about?
>And: No. I like my dick just the way it is
>Then she storms out crying to her parents house
>comes back and says ok fine keep your foreskin
>things are ok for a while
>she tells me she's pregnant
>we choosing baby names
>I tell her that if it's a boy I want him to be uncut like me
>she looks at me like I just killed someone
>we get into a huge fight again
>she has an abortion to spite me
>we break up
>few months later she wants to get back together again
>go out for one last date
>the whole time she's bitching and moaning about how jewish men just dont cut it
>wants to get back with me
>tell her what about our baby? why did you kill it?
>she says we can make another one
>And if it's a boy? Will he have to be cut?
>Of course because he'll be jewish
>But I cant still keep my intact dick?
>Yes.
>Why?
>Because you're not jewish
>realize there's no way I'd ever let my kid get cut and leave her at the restaurant then and there
>dont even pay for anything

i have trouble believing this happened to be honest desu

I lived in a couple of countries in western Europe for a few years and returned to Israel because Europe is a much bigger shithole than Israel.

Less crime here than in white nigger countries and the economy even is better now

>dont even pay for anything
this probably pissed her off the most

>tfw she will NEVER worship your 100% Aryan goy dick

>don't even pay for anything

he who hunts monsters

>forgot pic

Where have you been?

Jewess will give smarter children than any Gook. Marry a Jewess. Do it for your progeny's future.

The final redpill is that mischling are the true master race
>European beauty
>Jewish intelligence

France and the UK

You don't understand race and genetics.

>paris and london define western europe

lol no

I can't imagine it being worse than this shit hole.

>paris and london define western europe
I hope youre right. how long do I have to visit until it all turns to shit?

kek

they dont really have a choice since we're the master race and america is a matriarchy.

I think they're traitorous whores if they intend to marry them.

chinese or gook are a standard deviation or more beneath us. whites are almost two.

Europeans have the highest IQ's as a result of the broader bellcurve.
For Whites, increasing the general level intelligence of your bloodline is best achieved by marrying into successful White families.
Upper middle class and upper class Whites have the highest IQ's.
The Jew's that married into the European intellectual elite piggybacked off of this.
Most other Jewish groups have low IQ's. The "high IQ jews" are upper middle class, Europid looking Jews who have an IQ comparable to that of the European upper class.
Most people, including Jews, do not understand this due to their low intelligence and inability to process information.

You ever hear about the story of Esther?

See what happens when you insist on raising the kids as Christians or some other non-Jewish...

>Jewish intelligence
>Still buying into this meme

Israel itself isn't even self sustaining. It would literally fucking collapse if America weren't throwing billions of dollars at it annually and would be immediately destroyed if America weren't their personal golem. That doesn't show any level of intellect except for retardation.
Please execute yourself, you're too fucking stupid to live.

She'll take more than half your money and your kids in the divorce. No. Don't.
Don't trust them. You will always be her goy teddy bear until she decides to euthanize you.

Jewish average IQ in America 113 vs average white American 103.

Dude, niggers are as criminal to you as white people are criminal compared to Jews.

Parents here let their 10 year old kids take public transport alone by themselves and you can walk alone at night without fearing getting mugged or assaulted - even as a woman.

The only places you'll see crimes here are Arab cities (which account for most of the crime in israel) but Jews don't go there.

Salaries here also climbed higher than in both of those countries in the last few years. The only negative thing here is the cost of living, here.

Pills, Pills, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.

whites are pill heads didn't you know?

Proof?

Should we expect an oy vey shut it down on this info too?

i find it funny there are still jews left in south africa.

im gonna guess you're probably from around joburg?

i lived in cape town and i don't think ive ever met a jew there

Evil Jewish females who want to absorb White genes in order to increase the parasitic efficiency of The Tribe (tm)

Don't forget that if mother is Jew sons and daughters are Jewish.

Beware of this evil Jewish witches on the hunt for White seed, they can be very magnetic with their Jewish big tits and their Jewish-Asiatic sensuality.

Doesn't it take skills to control a country?

>tfw you will never be a qt Israeli girls goy toy

Man fuck having borders and laws and shiet

>Parents here let their 10 year old kids take public transport alone by themselves and you can walk alone at night without fearing getting mugged or assaulted - even as a woman.
This is 100% the truth. I've walked around at all hours of the night in Tel Aviv. You feel super safe in Israel.

>The only negative thing here is the cost of living, here
This is the only reason I haven't made aliyah.

hm... do I gas or her hide her in my attic and help her discover her sexuality?

you're jealous because your race doesn't have that kind of solidarity or organization.

Only dumbfucks move to Israel
The smart goblin looking ones live with their mothers in Russia and solve million dollar mathematics problems

AH! Your criminality is (usually) not a criminality that involves physical risk and activities because you are a race of feeble, effeminate parasites.

Paying for the meal alone hit her where it hurts.

sorry user sounds like a special dream

what the fuck

american donations are actually very small compared to israel's total budget on expenditures you retard

ok it's time

You're such a goofball if you haven't realised that the European upper class are the most intelligent.
Smart Jews are smart because they bred into the European upper class.
The purest jews have low IQ's.

Why can't you little geeks grasp these basic facts?
The "Ashkenazi" who are usually watered down Whites at best, display levels of intelligence comparable to White populations more so than that of semitic populations.
That tells you everything you need to know about intelligence.

If you want intelligence and beauty, just marry into Europeans.

>Evil Jewish females who want to absorb White genes in order to increase the parasitic efficiency of The Tribe (tm)
In other words, there is no such thing as a red-pilled jew. It is jew misinformation to think that not all jews are inhuman reptile scum. They only have 4 chakras while we have 7.

You don't understand IQ.

How so?

What a pig.

f u

There's about 70 thousand Jews here. Most in Joburg, but there are roughly 20 thousand in Cape Town too.I think Jews prefer living here instead of the US or Europe because they're a lot more religious/conservative than the other diaspora, often times looking down on those Jews. You South African born or did you stay her for work related reasons?

Jews in America are white.
Nooo you're white. Don't even play. Now shut the fuck up. You're just kind of super inbred. With some advantages and major genetic disadvantages.
And I assume your people suffer some kind of sociopathy or psycopathy. Perhaps a genetically impaired frontal lobe. Resulting in a common narcissism, and sadistic behavior to other groups.

elaborate on the chakras please.

>Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115 ... although a recent review concludes that the advantage is slightly less-only half a standard deviation (Cochran et al. 2006, 3)

Why are you posting this tramp?

>Things that never happened

Their soul is inhuman. Ours is different. We have A B and O blood types. Their blood is an alien hybrid type created to infiltrate and subdue the children of the Aryan Gods.

Exactly correct

Because she's gorgeous. Stay upset.