James Woods is our guy

James Woods is our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8
youtube.com/watch?v=9-pAWbqdyuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah no shit did one tweet really warrant a thread

Don't ever reply to me again you abbo fuck

Why on earth would you feel the need to ever post a thread saying anyone is our guy? Are you that much of a gigantic cock sucking faggot?

Maybe you're just copying the shill/slide threads and you thought it was clever or witty to post them so you took your two brain cells and made this post?

You fucking faggots ruin this place and copy everyone and everything on here including the shills. This place could be a lot better you dumb nigger.

BTW beaners should be hunted to the last one and deported or killed. They are ruthless savages.

before you post it I know you'll say reddit spacing, once again proving my piont and copying shill tactics to distract, and attack the messenger rather than the message. I've never not once typed on reddit you incapable drooling retard man child.

LOL. Yes, he's our guy. We need anyone that has national appeal, and doesn't give a fuck.

I don't care for actors opinions on anything. But at this point I don't even consider him an actor. Just a based old guy who makes hilarious tweets.

>calling yourself Reddit before anyone else gets the chance to
Lol wow.

/our guy/

>You can't cuck me, I cuck myself!

Taco babbys get the fuck out. They're so disrespectful.

Wait is that real...

Like I said, never post anything of value and be a man child for the rest of your pathetic life. You don't contribute anything to the hidden greatness of this place.

Now go green text some more for no reason at all whatsoever because everyone else does it so why not do it. Maybe I should start green texting and typing in the most retarded way everyone else does it.

Kill yourself you worthless faggot. Americans are the majority of the reason to blame for the current state of affairs, not the jews they're second, most of you are fucking worthless brainwashed pathetic niggers.

Yes

Fucking brutal.

James woods is at that age where he just doesn't give a fuck any more.

Dudes got some serious stones.

> t. unemployed

>mfw I read a James Woods tweet:
youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8

He's literally Sup Forums's incarnate

How the fuck he gets along with Seth Macfarlane isn't he liberal?

>Mensa member
>MIT alum
>Successful actor
>Hot wife

>ywn be as awesome as James Woods

>Mensa

youtube.com/watch?v=9-pAWbqdyuY

Someone Photoshop a MAGA hat on pic related

His smug ass profile pic just takes the cake on every tweet