Well Sup Forums...?

Good goy

Most of Sup Forums doesn't care about happy merchant vs ali bin-explode-alot fighting, they're unhappy Israel is manipulating countries, pushing 3rd world immigration, USS Liberty etc.

Nice b8 tho m8

several of those countries are not middle eastern at all

Hmm, the birthplace of Christianity is 0% occupied by Christians.

>Dat flag.
>Shilling for GREATEST ALLY

Yep, it checks out.

This isn't even an argument. I don't even know what this faggot is trying to say. The Jewish problem extends far beyond Israeli borders so that the sun never sets on the kike empire

>Their land

You mean Palestine

SAGE

God Bless Israel

Bingo. Even then we are more unhappy about the fake "jews" of hollywood media conglomerates and wallstreet servants of old money, bildaberg bullshit, etc. I can go on.. and such that conveniently branded themselves as such to be beyond reproach from criticism. Good fences make good neighbors.

I cringe every time I see this image.

God bless Israel and God bless America

He didn't say middle eastern, he said Arab.

Fuck all Palestinians

Nice b8 m8 i r8 u 8/8 no h8

>excluding the parts of morroco that identify as arab MORE

It doesn't even mention the middle East it says the Arab world

Nobody likes kikes.

We frankly should remove the Pisslamists from Africa, return it to it's rightful owners. Africa is not Islam's rightful clay.

They're not occupying 'The Arabs' land', they're occupying the Palestinians' land. It would be like if the Jews claimed a homeland out of your State, turning it into an apartheid regime, and then if you complained, someone posted a smug picture of all of America, Canada, Australia, and Europe and saying that White people have all this land, so why are they complaining?

sauce?

They conquered it by force so it is their rightful clay

Otherwise, if conquer/=/ rightful clay, should remove all Europeans from USA and return it to its "rightful owners," Amerindians.

Arabs and Jews must both be targets of the Final Solution. Just imagine how much more peaceful the world would be without the Middle East.

The Middle East is rightful Christian clay.

fuck off Israel is an illegal state that's destroying the world.

Israel has 0.4% too much land

plz send sauce?

>Own my home.
>Some person comes in and claims one of my rooms.
>Call the cops.
>Lol dude you own 90% of your house still So he isn't squatting.

While the difference is minute, Somalians and Arabs are not quite th same.

>the entire muslim world outside of southeast asia is arab
wew

You know what that means?

>DixonDiazistan

huh

>all arabs are the same ethnic group
>all arabs are nomadic and have no claim to any land in particular within the green regions of the map
>israel totally wasn't founded by an insurgent group throwing up flags and establishing a state within the borders of an existing state, and therafter conquering more of that state

There was a study that says Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest ethnicity in the world. If that's true, then Jews can run a country better than the Arabs can.

No, the difference is significant. Even the difference between Yemenis and Syrians is notable, not minute. They may still be kind of alike, but even Syrians and Sudanese or Saharan "arabs" are considerably different.

Berbers aren't actually arab.

Jews are arabs. Think about why they don't want them for a minute. And these "arabs" are the religion of peace.

DELET THIS INFIDEL

>Islam
>our greatest Ally

Kike pretending that Israel doesn't undermine the entire region surrounding them while getting America to fight their wars for them.

It was 10% Christian until the Jews came along and fucked things up.

Stay mad kike.

Uh-oh, Arabs have completely conquered Liechtenstein!

The green is the Arab world, the gray is Europe. Europeans complain that Arabs are "occupying" their land.

This would be like, if, Martians invaded Earth, but only occupied America. The rest of the world be like "hey, they only invaded America."

Just pull out and let them kill each other.

Both are disliked because they use religion to justify their own crimes and control others.

America was colonized in part by Puritans trying to get away from overbearing religious figures. Given time a secular State was born that took the best religion offered in terms of Justice and applied it to society without a religious mandate.

Even an atheist can LARP and say in god we trust, becaus the words are a meme.

>north africa,Sudan,somalia
>arab

Op meant Islam, not Arab.

No, those are just countries that speak Arabic as first language.

Then op is a faggot

I was talking about Israel numbnuts.