Vegan food still on shelves in Texas

My friend keeps talking about fucking vegan food. I finally get it.

Let's talk about why vegans are fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
youtu.be/rc2oizSsmUs
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
unvis.it/time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or maybe why the meat industry isn't so bad.

I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I mean, the health benefits may be there, I frankly don't know enough about nutrition or biology to know much without researching a bit. I just want to know at least something to go off of if you guys aren't trying to spoonfeed me with discussions about it.

Shit like that also goes bad faster due to no preservatives I assume plus tastes like ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

This.

There are a ton of health benefits, for sure. But it's also easier to get malnutrition or a definency depending on your lifestyle/career choice. Sometimes the options just aren't there, or what you've ate doesn't provide enough nutrition or substantial obligations your body burns through.

Does it help you live longer? Yes, under proper eating regiment. Will you have less blemishes and dehydrated skin? Of course, because a lot of vegan foods have a lot of water retention and less/no refined sugars, etc. But regardless, even without all the GMOs from regular foods, it can really fuck with your hormonal levels, too.

Nothing is cruelty free you know how many poor animals get chopped up in combine harvesters.

I had a vegan lasagna once. ONCE. It was the most horrible abomination I ever ate. No dairy so plenty of soy crumbs, soy paste and other soy constructs with its sharp and permeating raw soybean flavor. And because it was made for faggots, it had to be gluten-free too, which means crumbly processed corn pasta sheets. To compensate for the lack of savory meat flavor, the sauce was an over-powering combination of onions, bay leaves and some other spices that made it taste and smell like tomatoes and burnt plastic.

Ex-gf wanted to try vegan food at some hipster uni diner for our date night. One of many reasons why she's an ex.

What the fuck? Is vegan food really that bad that a bunch of starving faggots wont eat it or is it just that its way too over priced?

I used to eat some vegan pepperonis from that section when I stopped eating pork and they werent that bad, but how can you mess up a pizza.

Arguments about what you are putting in your body
>antibiotics pumped into livestock to keep them alive, had lead to prevalence in super viruses
>Chicken meat pumped with Mercury to give it that 'healthy' pink colour
>meat often washed in ammonia to stop bad smell, prolong shelf life
>meats soaked in salt water so that it seems heavier when in the super market
>meat is often powerhosed off the carcass and glued back together

Arguments on ethics, muh feelings and environment
>animals often treated badly, mass production
>mass deforestation in Amazon to provide beef
>I'm an AnarchoVegan and you are a hate filled murdering bigot.
>the amount out of Kcal we get out of a field of livestock is nothing compared to if that same field was used for vegetables
>I just want to be a special snowflake and be fucking irritating in my virtue signalling

When I am at uni I tend to go meatless mainly for the what you are putting in your body argument. Good proper farm meat is incredibly expensive and the shit I get at Aldi/Lidl is just terrible quality for what you are paying for. Still eat a lot of fish as it's less likely to be fucked with in mass production as long as it isn't dredging trawler net shit.

>tfw literally Hitler.
>tfw no face

can confirm, no one in Texas for the most part seemed to care for vegan shit, unless you're in Austin or a college area you'd see people buy this stuff.

Arguments about what you are putting in your body
>antibiotics pumped into livestock to keep them alive, had lead to prevalence in super viruses

Arguments on ethics, muh feelings and environment
>animals often treated badly, mass production
>mass deforestation in Amazon to provide beef
>I'm an AnarchoVegan and you are a hate filled murdering bigot.
>the amount out of Kcal we get out of a field of livestock is nothing compared to if that same field was used for vegetables
>I just want to be a special snowflake and be fucking irritating in my virtue signalling

When I am at uni I tend to go meatless mainly for the what you are putting in your body argument. Good proper farm meat is incredibly expensive and the shit I get at Aldi/Lidl is just terrible quality for what you are paying for. Still eat a lot of fish as it's less likely to be fucked with in mass production as long as it isn't dredging trawler net shit.

this is what i never understood with vegans, i generally eat a lot of non meat products, rice beans , veg, etc.i eat meat once a week on average, 1 meal is meat,i didn't eat cheese for almost a year because i had no desire to eat it. i would rather eat good vegetable based food rather than some weird pretend meat and cheese, they really want fake meat and fake milk fake cheese, just fucking eat the real thing.

>Pastor Cuckderson

youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

quit double posting you fucking faggot
alos, how the fuck does russia have an Aldi's?

awhhh /comfy/ putin posting.

My gf makes vegan dinners sometimes. I keep saying to myself I'll leave her or put my foot on if she increases it to x times /week but I doubt I will. Probably just sneak burgers at work.

missing out, most that stuff is tasty. except the fake cheese, that stuff is strange shit

Vegans don't eat this shit. This is for people that are trying to become vegan. Vegan diets are based on beans and shit usually. Also, it's really bad food for having no power because of refrigeration.

I know zero long term vegans that eat fake meat, except perhaps tofu.

Had vegan friends. Went to one's b-day party. She serves vegan "hotdogs." Disgusting texture and taste. I use excessive mustard to mask flavor. Doesn't work...

Its in the bible too u nigger, that shit has all kinds of parasites that cant be destroyed under any conditions.

vegan here, i fucking hate most vegan products, including everything thats soy, please remember to not generalise large groups of people

Sorry to be a dick about it but all large fish is now toxic. You can't even eat marlin anymore without getting 5 months worth of mercury. If you eat "a lot" of fish then you need to eat fish like salmon, trout, tilapia, flounder, and catfish. And the younger the better.

Shellfish like shrimp and crab is also good.

What are some common recipes/meals you eat on a daily basis?

lol noone wants to eat simulated meat

I dont mind a salad after my steak but fuck "veggie burgers".

Specifically name 5. And prions don't count because we don't eat brain matter in civilized countries.

>vegan calamari
bourgeoisie as fuq

The shit in the picture is processed vegan food. You really shouldn't be eating it anymore than eating hotdogs every day.

I can't get enough of these hotdogs with walnut sauce

you must be new here

Maybe if vegetarian food tasted good, more people would be buying it.

leave it to dumb fat texans to avoid food thats actually healthy lol

I dont have to do shit for u nigger, SMD

>Vegan
>Food

All food that's not meat is vegetarian, this shit is hipster feed

for breakfast ill typically have a vegemite sandwich, some nuts, and a piece of fruit, for lunch i may have carrots dipped in humus, another piece of fruit, and maybe some more nuts, for dinner i have a can of 4 different beans mixed with nutmeat (basically peanuts grounded into a mince) and about 6 serves of vegetables mixed in with it with some pasta
yeah its usually pretty disgusting stuff, i once tried almond milk and i gagged a little
ive been surfing the Chan since 2002

All the people who are smart enough to be vegan already left town ahead of the storm.

Vegan food is fine. Vegan "meat substitutes" are shit. Of course, when I say vegan food is fine, there is always the extra attention needed for nutritional requirements. In a survival or hoarding situation, it's likely not the first choice.

idk about you vegan pussy but i look more like a bear than a numale human

This is incorrect, Humans are omnivores, and so are Chimps. Chimps regularly eat meat, and monkeys are a favorite meal

beaners don't eat vegan

We have knives you retard. We don't have to chew through skin or kill shit using only our teeth.

I don't know why they bother trying to trick themselves into thinking their food is something it's not.

Just eat your grass, no need to mold it into a hotdog or a chicken leg.

This is my view. Don't try to win me over to veganism by telling me I can still enjoy a burger or Pizza or whatever. No Vegan alternative will ever compete with their real alternatives.

Just admit that a vegan can't have those things, and focus on the food that is vegan already, because if you serve me a vegan Pizza, I will most likely not want to convert.

I love it how people post this image but completely forget that humans are able to create fire and cook their food.

I'm pretty sure that you spurgin' about a meal you didn't like is why she's an ex. that and all the other tantrums you havee, you lardass wannabe burger bittch fatty

youtu.be/rc2oizSsmUs

it's a jew thing. they realized the goyim don't care about kosher but vegan is sellable

yeah they go overboard with this shit. just serve salads. or rice with beans. or spaghetti

Yeah nah you are right we do pollute she shit out of our seas. I mainly go for Salmon and cod.

My phone Spaghettied you autistic twat. I guess you are a basket ball American with no abstract thought that I may not actually be a native to this flag.

Pic 4 u

THIS IS VER OFENSIVE U.MUST DELET

>has to use metal objects to make up for the physical attributes he lacks and thinks this is an argument for being a natural, physical meat-eater.
Couldn't make this shit up on my drunkest day.

Bears cant use tools.. Great apes like your self can at least kill himself with a shottie

Why when there is food already prepped and ready for my digestive system.

LMAO

VEGAS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Yeah, cook all the value out of it.. Fucking idiot. Kill your self and ask your family to slow roast you for flavor.

Raw vegan is the red pill

I'd rather die of starvation than become a soyboy.

Y'all faggot don't get it. I'm vegan, I feel 1,000 times better, stronger, smarter, then ever and I live guilt free. I can fuck for hrs, my body odor is fantastic women love it and my farts never smell. I don't have rotting meat building up inside my colon. I swear even my dick is bigger than ever because or the perfect blood flow through my veins. You faggots know that processed meats are a carcinogen on par with smoking, lead smelting fumes and exposure to plutonium? Nevermind it being the main cause of heart disease, cancer and erectile dysfunction. Enjoy that shit while you reassure one another in a message board that us Vegans are crazy. Forgot about the animals, obviously the morally right thing to do is to cause as little suffering as possible, but that's beside the point.

Reminder
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
>Woman Trying to Prove ‘Vegans Can Do Anything’ Dies of Altitude Sickness on Mount Everest

Archive time
unvis.it/time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan

Yeah so that sort of self righteous smug shit is why everyone hates your kind.

>hurricane decimates your city
>flooding everywhere
>rations low
>still won't eat vegan garbage

Almost 300 people have died attempting it, but one vegan does and that's a reflection on Veganism?

At least go for the kimchi.

She died of a condition preventable by having higher dietary protein and iron.

Why would you eat something that tastes like calamari, but isn't? I bet this is packaged chemical waste.

Eat lots of grains, drink milk, get fit, get ripped.

The 299 non-vegans made the mistake of eating vegetables while training. They died because they were impure. Only by the power of Ronald McDonald can your wimpy baby arms get the high-quality protein they need to scale Everest.

>processed meats=all meats
>vegan artery

Kill yourself, nigger faggot

Even if all you said was true, a good steak is better than sex and I'd rather die 20 years earlier but eating good tasty meals and not grass all day.

Veganism is a mental illness.

We gotta bring back farms into local communities

Everyone just seems to dislike the butcher factories

Honestly if you do it right tofu tastes decent

Can attest to truth of this as professorfag and Native Texan.

> new student in my lab, munching on something: "Professor, would you like some vegan snacks?"
> me: "Are they made with real vegans?"

As everyone else has said, vegans don't eat that stuff. Most of the ones I knew in college went to the Syrian restaurant and ate baba ghanouj, makdoos, hummus, etc. I was a vegan by default for awhile because of that restaurant. You feel good without much meat in the diet.

I hope this is true for majority! Most of vegan food is full of required nutrients and proteins

If you do it right, a turd tastes decent

Hitler was a vegitarian, before veganism existed. He was a very smart man and very compassionate person to his people and the wild life.

>Nobody touched the Chad cheese

Finally

underrated

Absolutely all of these points are completely wrong. Where the actually fuck are you getting this propaganda from?

Point taken

There was also this one girl, half-Vietnamese and half-white that has or had a food cart outside of UPenn. Her deal was recreating McDonald's food as vegan food. I had a couple of her vegan hamburgers and I could tell the difference, but barely. There are some talented vegan cooks out there, but the things in those packages aren't products of them.

Good man

That's because McDonalds is already artificial garbage you moron.

>Had vegan friends
Get new friends

You trust those sand apes to make sure your food is vegan? You think Apu gives two shits weather he's using vegan oils or beef tallow to season shit because some faggot students want to eat a certain way? As long as it's not pork he doesn't give a single fuck.

Let's see you make a bunch of bean curd and textured soy protein taste like a greasy McDonald's hamburger, filthy wog.

b12

It was Mamoun's in New Haven. They're Syrian Maronites, not filthy sand apes. I trusted them, yes. Good people.

I knew a vietnamese chick who raised dogs when she lived there. She tell me stories about how you hold the puppies between your legs and cut their scrotums open, you literally just grab the nuts and pull them off. They would then usually fry them as a snack. Basically as crazy as your viet. Man, viet chicks are crazy.

Whenever I read this sort of shit I wonder to myself whether the person could actually believe such stupid bullshit, but then I remember that median IQ 87 and it all starts to make sense.

This girl was American, but she was a psychological mess. Father beat her and her mother. Ran away from home, got into drugs, then went crunchy and started her food truck. She was extremely pretty and nice, but she had this douchebag boyfriend that probably beat the shit out of her like her old man did. She was a flighty little airhead. If her food cart failed, she's probably dead.

Stay out of Texas Californians, we have gay executions outside of certain cities!

Texans know better than to bomb themselves with estrogen from all that soy. Notice that other vegan foods like mushrooms are gone. If you're gonna do something don't go full retard. You want to eat a veggie burger just do a nice portobello mushroom

How can you tell if someone is Vegan?
They'll fucking tell you

>monkeys are a favorite meal
UMA

Holy shit are you active at all? That looks like a calorie deficit.

At least you're not a no-gluten fag.