This was the average 30 yo man face until a generation ago

This was the average 30 yo man face until a generation ago

What do they inject into our food?

>living longer is a bad thing

they experimented with what to feed cattle to fatten them up without spending much money, without giving them any more than they normally would. they found that corn and soy worked very well.

no I mean that they looked like men, today 30 yo men actually look like tall kids

we live a less hard life. Also don't smoke like chimneys.

Kosomak yal masry yal taameya

هو انتوا هتيجوا ورانا هنا كمان. ﻷ بقى

كسم السبسي

ارجع فيسبوك يا خول يا فلاح

كسمك

The only word I can read and it's Motherfucker.

>tfw correct
let's make you an honorary shitskin

Hey
I am egyptian and i am pale as fuck
I am no nigger

To work my brothers. We must destroy the infidel.

>I am no nigger
doubt

white people age like milk

says you, bet your cock is tiny to match. lift some weights

what do egyptians think about niggers stealing their history?

why do you think every male looked like this? are you retarded?

Which means they're aging slower. This is bad?

Stop lusting after masculinity. I'm so sorry there aren't enough bears to fuck you in the ass, Hamed.

WE WAZ ZE ULTIMATE KANGZ NOT NIGNOGZ

his eyes look really dried out and wrinkly for 30 years old. just saying... im 25 and dont have nearly as many wrinkles as he does.

OP is talking out of his ass because he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about

+1

he looks older because of that majorly receding hairline bahaha but anyway, the athletic guys at my school (football, crew, never track) looked like grown men after college they aren't even 30 yet so it's probably because you're weak betas

+911

+88

+KKK

yeah you proved the point that you are an utter retard

Fuck i forgot about the IDs

>it's probably because you're weak betas
this
the average American man's grip strength is 50% less than it was 50 years ago. Soft living, less smoking and drinking, etc.

I am not op
op is a fag

>they dont know what makes people look young

im leaving this bluepilled thread

What is this blue pill you talking about my friend are you some sort of an impotent cuck ?

You realize their concerns for health was practically zero?

Why do you think he looks like that. He only looks 'nice' because he is clearly someone who grooms himself. But even in that pic you're looking at what's left of his prime, all downhill from there (not counting silver fox charm)

I agree though, I think it's not so much the health that is bad but nobody cares as much for outward appearance anymore, the standards are very low. You buy 100 dollar t shirt, 200 dollar jeans, and 400 dollar shoes, and you have done enough. It's absurd. Nobody pieces things together anymore, only reviewbrah and other nerds.

A hundred dollar shirt ?
Fuck i am poor
1 usd = 18 egyptian pounds
Fuck this 3rd world country i am going to kms

> what's economics?

Birth control in the water supply?

Women that were on birth control look younger than their identical twins that didn't.

تصبح علي خير يا ابن الوسخة اشوفك بخير علي ايجي

>what's Sup Forums

It means kids today will probably look 40 when they're 80 or some bullshit like that. I'm not a scientist.

Less sunlight, UV light ages skin. More people work indoors and spend more of their free time indoors. People even do their physical exercise and sports indoors more often than they used to. Instead of going outside they might go to gym to job on threadmill.