Shill tactics

Kinda meta, but is the whole "lol bro stfu you stupid schizo take your meds!' a fairly new shill tactic?

It seems like i see it once a day or, at least, once every other day now. Even pre-election i don't remember daily "lol another skitz without a doctor" posts.

Just another red flag i've noticed. stay frosty

I fake having schizophrenia to avoid work. I was "diagnosed" in 2014. I spend all my day on Sup Forums and my mom think i'm crazy when I LAUGH AT the memes you guys post because of it. I also fake talking to myself everyday

I don't really know what the true schizo definition is. Talking to yourself? Not believing what some random schlomo tells you? "Going against the grain"? It's starting to seem like a tool to delegitimize opposition.

(just like muh nazis and facists we see currently)

a schizo is someone who hear "voices" in his head. The voices are usually entities telling you to neck yourself.

because there's actually quite a few schizos heres

You sound like a schizo dude.

Hearing voices, visual auditory or even taste based hallucinations, 'thought insertion' paranioa, and plenty of other things.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Yep, it's a tactic that they do. Just watch any A5 thread.

No it's old as fuck

Honestly not trying to troll, but for whatever reason, Sup Forums does have a lot of schizos.

My buddy just recently went off the deep end. The early signs I noticed were that he was always asking us if we think he was schizo. He was so paranoid that he was becoming schizophrenic that it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Real talk, if this is really bothering you and you think you might have early onset symptoms, get checked out. Better safe than sorry.

talking to myself, and working through problems (knowing each seperate person isn't me) isn't considered schizo, right?

lol a5 threads are a free for all. you never know what crowd will be attracted

>knowing each separate person isn't me
without this mildly concerning tidbit I'd say no.

No, it's fairly normal to talk to yourself.

The problem is that it can progress from there. If your only "symptom" is just talking to yourself, I wouldn't worry. You'll just drive yourself mad.

The problem with schizophrenia is that sometimes you don't know until it's too late. I wouldn't worry until the talking stops being YOU talking to YOU and becomes SOMEONE talking to you.

>new
maybe you are

it could be that you are actually displaying paranoid, delusional thinking. the mad man does not know he is paranoid or delusional, and would most often treat accusations as a form of persecution. kind of like you're doing right now.. nobody knows who you are or if you're schizophrenic, so why are you concerned about it?

There are some people who are legitimately mentally ill here, but there are also people who just need to look over what they wrote before they post.

They some people whom are legumely metal I'll, butts they are also people whom just neet two look overt what thay rote before they post.

for you

I've always been interested in learning about mental illness like schizophrenia.
However the one i have been looking into is gender dysphoria and it correlates with every transsexual.

schizophrenia cannot be self-induced unless maybe you frequently use psychoactive drugs while also having a genetic predisposition for schizo-spectrum disorders, not EVERYTHING can be a self-fulfilling prophecy

now, IM very worried that im going to end up being a homeless mentally ill junkie, but i was already mentally ill and using drugs before i started worrying about that, so it's a reasonable self-fulfilling prophecy

>Faking it

Sure

i studied neurobiology for years. it is interesting stuff, but very political once you talk about women, nigges, trannies, slavs, and other degenerate subpopulations

OP you really need to just take your meds, the doctors prescribed them to you for your own good!

the easiest way to induce scz is to abuse stimulants for days. you will get paranoid, you will hallucinate, you will break. scary, but interesting, thing to have experienced

Yeah this is coming from a guy who has no educational background but thats what i love about science that there is no discrimination or anything, if its a fact its a fact, like feminist trying to say women can do everthing men can do but science will step in and say no they can not.

We just think you have schizophrenia when you make posts like all pizza and BBQ restaurants are fronts for cannibalistic pedo cults or shit like thinking every single public event that happens is "staged" or a "false flag".

Pretty schizophrenic, desu.

I would just call that more of a tinfoiler with extreme narcissism

It's been around for awhile, it's just the same old gaslighting these argumentless faggots have been doing forever.

yes.it's new shill tactic

Youre correct here OP, I noticed it too. It's like modern day HERESY! or Demonic possession! Ignore it or call out the adhom and drive back to your main argument. Nother day nother shill

No, OP, its called gas-lighting. Its not terribly new, but literally calling someone schizo and telling them to take their meds seems pretty lazy and toothless to me.

>I would just call that more of a tinfoiler with extreme narcissism
It could be, but those threads are carried by our resident schizophrenics and autists with OCD. How else would they make so many "connections"?

>seems pretty lazy and toothless to me
then it truly is a leftist tactic

take your meds you fucking schizo

Never really thought about it that way, but it does seem like a viable litmus test for such things.

What's thought insertion.

I'm pretty sure I have thoughts that aren't my own sometimes, especially if I've been up for a few days.

take your meds dude

Not a new tactic. It's been around forever.

it's not new. it's time-honored. once, an user said the concept started in the 1800s

everr wonder why they call it "sonny's bbq?" sonny means young boy. and babyback ribs...? actually means baby back ribs... like the ribs of an actual baby. bet senor podesta has his grreasy handkerchiefs all over that franchise

I just something how Alex Jones """preys upon those with schizophrenia""".

This is definitely the latest Jewish psy-op, make the right look like a bunch of crazies.

no, now go back to r*ddit you sperg.
seriously shills are so transparent its not very hard to identify them.

There's definitely a connection between tinfoil-level thinking and paranoid schizophrenic tendencies, in that it is a sort of malfunctioning of the part of the brain that assigns significance and agency to things. Check out the phenomenon of gang stalking, for instance.

Basically in some people that part of the brain just seems to be overactive, so any time some halfway-interesting event happens, they think there must be some kind of master plan or grand significance behind it, when in reality a lot of shit just randomly happens. I think everybody is sort of schizophrenic in that way, just some are more than others.