AT LEAST I STILL HAVE #BREXIT

>Britbongs think this is normal..

what the fuck britain

Fucked by BBC Simulator: Brexit Edition

and the whtie people's cuckoldry continues
ayyyy kek

All British need to die. No seriously, all of them. How can any white man hold his head up high, knowing that this species of creature, superficially white skinned, walks this earth. They need to fucking go, pitilessly.

Fake news. British blacks are based and extremely patriotic. These clips are from the United States, likely from the Deep South. Blacks do NOT act this way everywhere.

Our police don't dress like faggots

what in the fuck

SOMEONE FIND HIM AND SMASH HIS FACE IN UNTIL HE'S UNRECOGNIZABLE AND SHOW THAT YOUR COUNTRY HAS AT LEAST SOME PRIDE LEFT FOR FUCKS SAKE

Brits are cucks and do nothing. What's new? They deserve having their culture being eradicated for being spineless.

You can take the yuro out of the cuckzone, but you can't take the cuckzone out of the yuro.

The one on the dancing cop looks a bit young

laughing my ass off

t.irishman

It pisses me off that the cursor is visible.

That looks like Notting Hill, a festival, at least when black people gather in large numbers 5 officers don't end up dead like in Dallas

You know she likes it. She wants the bbc. UK is a beautiful multicultural, multiracial society where people of all race & religion get along & hump each other.

Next time i see a female cop im gonna hump her legs like that, the white bitches love it.

too many niggers survive into reproductive years

that is disgusting.