Russia pill please

Chaps,

I was just wondering with all the Nationalist movements on the rise throughout the world, is Russia with us? My gut tells me Putin is trustworthy as opposed to the standard politicians plaguing the West.

Is Russia truly over the rape of Communism? It's my understanding that many are leaning heavily towards the old ways of the orthodox church, talk to me Russia, are you appealing for world domination, or are you with us all in the fight for EVROPA?

Well, nice to know you can rape yourself user

>Well, nice to know you can rape yourself user

???

Lurk moar. Have seen orthodox church attendance in russia. Check wikia. And it is 15%muslim

>doesn't get
Btfo commie , OP is a faggot. I would sage but that's harsh on your pathetic little thread

I think he knows that a white nationalist america would not have any beef with him what so ever. Fuck it, lets be allies. I don't give a shit if he is attacking little tiny Caucuses countries. Russia would be much better off if the US didn't put any sanctions and worked with him.

Russia backs white nationalism in order to destabilize the west. Nothing more, nothing less. Hell, even Nazi symbols and hate speech are banned in Russia. Stop using feels before reals

Your country is literally of Petro-Islam countries like Saudi Arabia. Why do you think you put sanctions to russia in final stage of 2nd chechen war.

Solid post fedanon

>Btfo commie , OP is a faggot. I would sage but that's harsh on your pathetic little thread

Well, I know which type of American you are; fat, uninformed and an embarrassment to your European ancestry. Or just a Nig.

>Hell, even Nazi symbols and hate speech are banned in Russia.

This is the point of the thread to be honest, I noticed that they've put laws in place to stop the adoration of NatSoc and to suppress negative thoughts on Communism. But what do the actual Russian people think of it all?

Russia backs up every movement to destabilize the left for instance it uses spanish antifa to do practice shooting in donbass with the image of fighting nazi ukranians batallions and stepan bandera worshippers

We certainly wouldnt be like that if we were white nationalist, you stupid fucking north african niggermutt.

russia is and always will be against the US as it currently exists, for strategic reasons. treat them as you would the Jews or the yellow Jews (Chinese).

The Russian people are with us.

The Russian government is very similar to the United States but is not so open about this.

The USSR is probably coming back. There is evidence of this in what happened the past few years with Ukraine.

No.

The closest America was to white nationalism, in the 40s and 50s, was also the time Russia opposed it the most.

>b-but muhh communism is dead
You really think all those communist trained military, police, KGB elements and politicians just somehow forgot all their training and suddenly love capitalism and democracy now? If so, congrats, you're a victim of their decades old, incredibly experienced disinformation propaganda.

Russia and America are global competitors first and foremost. Only a child with the faintest knowledge of geopolitics would think such an absurdly simple idea like Russia being white nationalist or the US and Russia becoming close allies due to this perceived notion of white nationalism. It's almost childish how you people think, as if Russia has any intentions of helping Europe or America's whites when they blast (American) whites' injustices on RT 24/7 whenever a BLM riot occurs.

>russia is and always will be against the US as it currently exists

But would this not be because of the over representation of the Jewish population within your country? I'd really like the Russian lads to provide some input on this. Surely, knowing who is behind Communism and having suffered through it for many years, the country as a whole would be against it entirely.

Russia is even more ZOG'd than the US lel

>You really think all those communist trained military, police, KGB elements and politicians just somehow forgot all their training and suddenly love capitalism and democracy now? If so, congrats, you're a victim of their decades old, incredibly experienced disinformation propaganda.

Mate, I'm talking about the general civilian population, do you trust your CIA, FBI, NSA and all the other shady organisations under the umbrella of U.S politics?

>But based russia only against US b-b-because of J-J-Jews
FEELS
BEFORE
REALS
NIGGER

Yes. This, actually. I don't think my posts says this enough.

Not really. Putin and his friends arent anti jew but they dont fight wars for and serve jews so much

>doesn't know communism doesn't work
>thinks you can rape yourself

WoW.
>picrelated

>he thinks Communist doctrine was taken all that seriously and the USSR wasn't just the latest iteration of the Russian Empire
wew

>Russia is even more ZOG'd than the US lel

Well that's easy to believe, but what do the Russians think of it.

>But based russia only against US b-b-because of J-J-Jews

Mate, you're not Russian, ease up. This is not a Redpill me on broken America thread.

Russia only cares about their own interests.

Do you think average Joe's have any say in foreign politics?

Fuck russians, their country is literally just a step above Africa tier nowadays.

White nationalist in 52% country. How you make white babies instead of waiting for mother Russia to solve your problems?
>muh TFRs and immigration act of LBJ have to do of being a dog on leash of Saudis
>better call a foreigner some North African moor to feel good

>>doesn't know communism doesn't work
>>thinks you can rape yourself

Are you fucking slow or something? Go talk about Trump and how he's going to make America great again. You fool.

They wiped away the idea of Russian identity and replaced it with the Soviet Man. Any Russian knows this.

>OP STILL THINKS HE CAN RAPE HIMSELF PICRELATED

The Ukraine war was fought for Jews. Whites killing whites... This is a no brainer... inb4 muh george soros...

They care about Israeli interests and Jewish interests too.

>OP thinks im slow
Lmao im out. Reread

>Do you think average Joe's have any say in foreign politics?

No, not really, but does that mean they need to bend over year after year, generation after generation? I've got a feeling that most of the world is waking up to the bullshit and I think the general Russian people will have a huge role to play in it all.

>Fuck russians, their country is literally just a step above Africa tier nowadays.

Lol, give it ten years, you'll be swapping Russia for Australia, Canada, U.S, U.K.

We're all going down the shitter, whilst Eastern Europe appears to be somewhat on the rise.

Russia doesn't compete with fucking anything anymore. Communism was a complete flop. We certainly wouldn't share military secrets with or assist with military aid, but we can sure as fuck allow them to compete in the global trade market without sanctions. Russia can't go on a global crusade of domination anymore and never will be able to. Continuously punishing Russia through sanctions is fucking stupid and unneeded.

Plus this Our shadow government isn't to be trusted. All you are doing is repeating the shadow governments talking points.

If we united with current day Russia with the agreement that they can not expand west into Europe, things would be great between us. And I remind you, this is as an America that is 100% white nationalist that strictly looks out for white americans and white europeans. No one else.

>They wiped away the idea of Russian identity
They failed miserably then.

Russia is sympathetic towards all nationalist movements in the West, but don't expect them to fight for you or to go full 1488, which would compromise their interests in Asia.

>always will be against the US as it currently exists

Maybe the US should change then? Russia is clearly in the right, they are only cleaning up their own neighborhood.

>treat them as you would the Jews

t. Jew

>Russia doesn't compete with fucking anything anymore. Communism was a complete flop. We certainly wouldn't share military secrets with or assist with military aid, but we can sure as fuck allow them to compete in the global trade market without sanctions. Russia can't go on a global crusade of domination anymore and never will be able to. Continuously punishing Russia through sanctions is fucking stupid and unneeded.

Agreed, why shit on someone when you can work with them.

>Our shadow government isn't to be trusted. All you are doing is repeating the shadow governments talking points.
>If we united with current day Russia with the agreement that they can not expand west into Europe, things would be great between us. And I remind you, this is as an America that is 100% white nationalist that strictly looks out for white americans and white europeans. No one else.

In agreement with you there also, merely stating a counter to the point made previously.

Russia is "sympathetic" towards the far left and far right because they can de-stabilize the US, allowing Russia to more easily accomplish its geo-strategic objectives. Russia is actually only sympathetic towards Russia.

Before i go to bed
Is there anyone else itt
besides OP
that still thinks that you can rape yourself?

>Russia is actually only sympathetic towards Russia.

Nationalism, sounds good.

>Russia is even more ZOG'd than the US lel

>Russia is sympathetic towards all nationalist movements in the West, but don't expect them to fight for you or to go full 1488, which would compromise their interests in Asia.

But we love Japan and any other Asian nation with self respect and morals. I kind of expect the Asians to go full 1488 if shit hits the fan.

You're really the most fucking retarded person I've seen on here all day

>You're really the most fucking retarded person I've seen on here all day

Perhaps you'd understand if your country didn't try to burrow it's fat head into the backyard of every other country in the world. We must defend Israel, right?

>I changed colors and this fucking idiot is still replying

At this rate it will take atleast numerous decades to catch up to western standards of living unless they experience some sort of miracle.

China is going to probably pass them within 20 years and that place was a shit hole not too long ago.

Russia isnt set to pass Australia, Canada, U.S, U.K any time soon at all. Not even close.

Russia gives anyone a platform that isn't a neocon stuck in the cold war, be it Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders or Richard Spencer.

I think Putin is the greatest statesman of all time. I see him as a the successor to Tsar Nicholas II, a beacon of light onto the world and the de facto leader of Christian civilisation in 2017.

While Washington creates chaos in every corner of the globe where it has influence, Moscow creates order. Putin backed Saddam Hussein, he backs Bashar Al-Assad and he backed his father and he backs the Iranians and he has forged a security pact with the Chinese, so Washington can't fuck with him. Putin understands that liberal democracy is a crock and you need strong authoritarian leaders to maintain order in most parts of the world. Obama called him a cynic for this, but Obama is an unhinged liberal faggot.

Russia has a bright future ahead of it, whereas our societies in the West are doomed to be conquered by foreign interests. If I can, I would like to work in Russia as an English teacher if my finances permit this.

>Russia isnt set to pass Australia, Canada, U.S, U.K any time soon at all. Not even close.

Point I was making there, we're all on the decline, slowly but surely, whilst Russia is only moving forwards.

Pills, Pills, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.

OH LOOK!

its the commie island faggot shilling for >> muhh based r*ssia

shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>we're all on the decline, slowly but surely, whilst Russia is only moving forwards.

The numbers dont agree with what youre saying there bud.

You're not funny at all.

HOLY FUCK BASED RUSSIA!

r*ssians are subhuman communist scum.

Wait for the wave of brown and then check the numbers 12 months later. Number guy.

We should really start killing new fags *__'

>or are you with us all in the fight for EVROPA?

You are not even European to begin with.
Go fight some chinks or birds, don't meddle in foreign affairs

Russia is a wreck ruled by some ex-soviet kike oligarchs who have no goal except sell natural riches for more shekels. There is a possibility of improvement, but our people need decades to put themselves together after 70 years of soviet slavery, and fucking manlet shabbos goy once again denies stability needed for that.

True.

>My gut tells me Putin is trustworthy
I fukken love who you "see through" "western propaganda" but buy russian propaganda wholesale.

>You're not funny at all.

Weak memes, 0/10 shitposting. Back to Walmart with you.

>We should really start killing new fags *__'

Not a newfag but ok, best of luck to you.

>You are not even European to begin with.
>Go fight some chinks or birds, don't meddle in foreign affairs

t. Jew.

What, you think I'm of English descent and my ancestors came over on a prison boat. Wrong, neck yourself for being a misinformed dipshit.

So your argument is based off that alone. Thats rich. Its been a couple years since the wave of brown started. Projections still seem pretty stable.

Sorry but this Russia rising fantasy of yours is dead. Try again in about 80-90 years. MAAAYBE then it will be somewhat comparable to other western nations.

Even with Chinas monstrous modern day growth its still decades and decades away from the west.

>I fukken love who you "see through" "western propaganda" but buy russian propaganda wholesale.

Haha, can't help myself, he just seems like a qt.

Finally, actual Russians to contribute amongst the wave of fat Americans.

It's not about stability (we've had that for 10-15 years, improvements were marginal at best), it's about democratic institutions instead of autocratic ones.

>a beacon of light onto the world and the de facto leader of Christian civilisation in 2017.
>While Washington creates chaos in every corner of the globe where it has influence, Moscow creates order.

>Russia has a bright future ahead of it, whereas our societies in the West are doomed to be conquered by foreign interests.
> If I can, I would like to work in Russia as an English teacher if my finances permit this.

Okay listen.
I don't mean that as an insult but I can't help but think that you are one of the most naive people on Sup Forums

I just want to remind you that world is not black and white

>changed my identity twice
>told this fucking retard
>he replies to both (me)s

>says exactly what i would say when i was new

Alright alright you didn't do as bad but still bad I'm still gonna call you newfag though for organizational purposes though is that cool?

>when Russia is also dying in a very slow fashion
>when actual white Russians are also one of the most hated goyim after the Amalekites

F

>>he replies to both (me)s

Yeah, I get it, still, weak troll.

I trolled the fuck out of you up and down this thread
Goodnite

>Alright alright you didn't do as bad but still bad I'm still gonna call you newfag though for organizational purposes though is that cool?

No, uppercut yourself and let the Russians speak for once you penis.

Night Jew.

Checked. Nite newfag.

Checked. Sweet dreams new goy

>t. Jew.
"Every person that disagrees with me on pol is a jew"

>What, you think I'm of English descent and my ancestors came over on a prison boat. Wrong, neck yourself for being a misinformed dipshit.

I don't care what Happened in the past , 'dipshit'.
My ancestors might as well be Lithuanian, Russian, German, Austrian, Belarusian or Ukrainian - I don't care, I was born in Poland - I am Polish. Same goes for you.

Face the reality, you are on the other side of the world with little to no knowledge about continent you feel so connected to.
Also, calling me misinformed?
That's bloody rich coming from you and you know it God damn well.

>My ancestors might as well be Lithuanian, Russian, German, Austrian, Belarusian or Ukrainian - I don't care, I was born in Poland - I am Polish. Same goes for you.

I was not born in Australia wither, assumptions just make you look like a stupid cunt. I like Poland and I like the idea of them telling the EU to suck a dick. But you, you're a presumptuous snow nigger.

Fact of the matter is, your country started WWII, I don't care how much you hate Russia and Germany, could of easily followed the path of the Czechs and avoided a 30 day embarrassment.

>Fact of the matter is, your country started WWII, I don't care how much you hate Russia and Germany, could of easily followed the path of the Czechs and avoided a 30 day embarrassment

Sorry to hurt your feelings like that, you talk of what's in the past is in the past, yet you still resent Russia.

Nationalists in Russia are all in jail.
Putin does not care about ideology only shekels/power.
Grow up.

>your feelings
>you talk
>you resent

How can you be so delusional

The eternal kraut started ww2.

Krauts are a different race. They are different then the mediterranean, anglo, and slavic races. While these races innovate and cooperate, the TEUTON race destroys and subverts. There is only one FINAL SOLUTION to the TEUTON QUESTION.

Pfff Russia is and always was an empire. We're always out for world domination and are willing to regain our rightful clay. It's only a matter of time till we get there. In fact we're already on our way with Crimea and Donbass.
USA is and always was a threat to our ambitions. I personally don't have anything against american people but county's safety and prosperity are top priorities.

>country's safety and prosperity
Too bad country's safety and prosperity do not seem to line up that well with the safety and prosperity of the citizens of the said country.

Lol you p*tin cucks are pathetic

always requires some sacrifice.
Btw don't know about you but I'd rather go for a walk in SPb at night than in some San-Francisco or say Napoli.

>Nationalist movements
>Russia
They're banned there.
>My gut tells me Putin is trustworthy
Your gut is shit, don't listen to it ever again.
>as opposed to the standard politicians plaguing the West
He is the exact same as the old guard like Merkel and the likes. all he cares about is personal wealth and influence, you have to be delusional to think otherwise.
>Is Russia truly over the rape of Communism
Pay attention to them every 9th of May, and you will get your answer. Also how they sperg out about us every March 16th too.
>many are leaning heavily towards the old ways of the orthodox church
Wrong. That is the Russian state church, which happens to be Orthodox in denomination. The Kremlin is sponsoring it as a means of control.
>appealing for world domination
Somewhat. But mostly just eastern Europe.
>are you with us
Haha no
And Russia has the very same problem the west has: massive Islamic expansion/ Putin welcomes masses of kavkaz Muslims in because they are cheaper labourers.
Both Moscow and St.Petersburg are swarming with them. And ethnic Russian birthrates are even lower than western European ones at the moment.

But of course you will disregard my entire post, because anything less than praise about Russia comming from the "butthurt belt" is always just "russophobia"

>I'd rather go for a walk in SPb at night than in some San-Francisco or say Napoli.
I haven't lived in any one those places, but from my experience with Moscow and Philadelphia: it REALLY burns down to the exact neighborhood.
Center city or Гoльянoвo / blocks after 43th street are too VERY different stories.

As for "sacrifices", US also makes them, but somehow their system ends up with more overall safety and prosperity for middle class citizens.

>They care about Israeli interests
Yeah sure, that's why we're backing Iran and Hezbollah. Stop embarassing yourself and your country with your retardation.

No, nationalism is on the rise only amongst some freaks in Russia. No-one takes them seriosly. Regarding returning to being orthodox - it's just a recent and probably temporary trend as a result of propaganda.

no don't trust russia my flag says everything

Well I'm currently living in SPb and I've also lived(2-10 years) in Italy, UK, Israel, Russian countryside. Sure the neighborhood plays a big role but overall you can see a bigger picture.
As about US I haven't been there so I can't judge but from what I've read it's not exactly a safe place and especially not with all the current happenings.
You can have a great life in Russia no one's stopping you, get a good degree (state sponsored also) and find a nice job.
My point was, Russia will always strive for world domination and empire expansion it's in our mentality and our genes, and if someone for some reason opposes this that means he's a national traitor that should fuck off elswhere.

Stop pretending that we are special in any way. They treat all ex-occupied territories like that.

How do you not feel ashamed to lie like that on the internet?
Well, you're probably just some liberashka from some province so that's to be expected.