Weed is totally harmless dood

>weed is totally harmless dood
Um no sweetie

Well time to get niggers to smoke more weed.

>insanity, criminality and death

Stop making this thread

This is the first time i made this thread

fertility "problems" are a beneficial effect

Niggers already smoke a fuck ton of weed, and yet they're still shitting out kids

That's funny, makes me cum buckets.

Not enough, make em smoke a pound a day.

Sup Forums constantly bashing Daily mail, Huffpo, Ny times, and other snapchat tier "fakenews" and how (((they))) cant be trusted
>DM puts out something negative about weed
>Sup Forums posts it as fact "MUH DAILY MAIL COMIN TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE" we believe them on this
Go get laid you pathetic virgins. this is literally your life

>tfw already had tons of kids so I can now smoke all I want

>poisons your sperm
>literally half of genetic make up for the entirety of your life
DOOD WEED LOL

Dabs of truth
Kek has spoketh

This.
What a retard falls for this shit when they have next to it article about blacks being much more fertile then whites in white countries.
Blacks living in white countries are top tier weed smokers. They make up elites of weed smokers and suppliers both in Europe and NA.
Their whole lives goes around weed and somehow they are far more fertile.

I wonder how can it be??

This effect reverses after 5 days of marijuana abstinence.

I'd like to see some more of this "evidence" I doubt it'll hold even under the slightest of scrutiny but I welcome the challenge.

I can believe that it makes people lazier and more more retarded though.

>wan to meg bebe?
>stopt smogin weeb
>meg bebe?
>smoge weeb gen
>:DDD

>Buy 20-40 dollar microscope (more than good enough)
>smoke a bowl
>splooge into a specimen glass
>check it out
not hard to do, user.

Ugh who cares..? I'm starting hrt soon anyway.

I can still ejaculate three times inside a women high as fuck. What's the problem?

Enjoy your retard sperm!

Good, potheads shouldn't procreate

this is true jigs don't have money for nuttin but weed... then shoes then wtf else but most will be trading shit before they stop being high

don't believe it.
smoked my lungs off for a couple of decades
didn't take a week of trying to get my wife pregnant
TWICE with supremely healthy blonde haired blue eyed boys
more government funded propaganda

It's those alpha male warrior genes WHITEY BTFO

>only having two children

their secret is they rape a shit load of women.

especially of other races

Been smoking weed since age 14 and I've impregnated 3 different women. 2 of those instances were the first time we ever slept together.

I know Sup Forums, I'm the male equivalent of a roastie. I'm degenerate and bringing down society, blah, blah, blah. Whatever though, it's still the truth. Maybe I just had hyper-charged sperm from the get-go and the weed made them only slightly above average in potency.

>sweetie

So, shareblue is anti-legalization, huh?

why i smoke weed, too.

was born too alpha, trying to make it fair for everybody else. l o l

How nice it is to live in an area without dumb niggers like pic related.

Explain how this shadowy, nondescript group of "experts" is anymore credible than "Mexican intellectuals"

Nah I can think clearly when I smoke weed. Sometimes I'll think too much when I smoke but it doesn't make you dumber shit like that article is (((them))) wanting you to stop or to never try it the same way they don't want you doing DMT or LSD. You think outside the box when you smoke weed I became redpilled because I started smoking weed. Before that I was a dumb non political "liberal". Weed made me question absolutely everything.

Judging by how you write, your premise of:
>it doesn't make you dumber shit
is demonstrably false

>think too much
>think critically on weed
No, you're just retarded.

Who the fuck goes around saying it's completely harmless? Everyone I've ever met knows it's to be treated like alcohol. This is a strawman.

>dumb gook thinks he has a better premise and understanding of my native tongue
Shouldn't you be eating dog dumplings instead of attempting to straw man my post because I didn't put a coma?
t.cuck keep letting diamond a dozen articles tell you what you should and shouldn't do.

if it makes degenerates impotent then im all fucking for it

any chemical that makes you euphoric isnt harmless

It is harmless. America's forefathers were smoking it. Just about any person who wasn't a good goy was.

>>diamond a dozen
>>diamond

is there a problem?

>diamond a dozen
way to prove my point far better than I could have

It's a diamond dozen, not diamond a dozen

I would assume raping takes some effort and weed makes you lazy. Not a good combination

pls stop

> American
> "diamond a dozen"
ffs fix your educayshun burgers

Hahahaha stupid stoners have sperm that is too high to impregnate a woman.

You really are a dumb gook. Keep up the intellectual front!

wow man I'm totally gonna stop smoking so I can make the overpopulated world more populated and force another child into this hellhole

fucking retard

who is this cutie pie?

>every time I ejaculate it's to get someone pregnant
Um no sweatie

>daily mail

The world has enough people as it is.

That's the most cuck thing one could say

Congrats

>waaah im losing the argument
>i know, i'll insult his ethnicity again! that was so effective the first time
>g-g-gook!
>haha i win

guys you know you can stop smoking it right

> shareblue
Poltards really are as stupid as they say. Didn't think it was possible.

>Claiming to have a deep understanding of English
>Butchers a simple phrase
You must be a nigger

>dumb gook getting his feelings hurt because someone said gook
Maybe you should see a therapist or someone close to vent about it man.

>butchers a simple phrase
can you show me what I butchered?

Good goym ;)

>dumb weedster pretending to be intellectual
>gets called out on his atrocious grammar and lack of refinement
>goes full retard and proves that weed really does make you stupid
wew

>lazily swim in circles
Huh. The sugar ants I got high a few times did the same thing. Except the swimming part.

Chinese people aren't gooks.

Koreans are gooks.

A hirsute WOMAN named Christina.

so those meme pictures about bigger black dicks shooting their sperm directly into the womb aren't totally inaccurate

Do you really expect an octoroon who can barely grasp the concept of separated clauses to understand something as complicated as there being different races of "asians"?

>diamond a dozen
You probably think 'could care less' is a correct way to express your indifference. There's no point arguing with your kind.

Same thing if we're going to go into specifics we can call him a cruncher.
>pseudo-intellectual cruncher thinks he's hot shit because an American poster doesn't care enough to correctly format a post in what is a good goy thread
Only an absolute fucking idiot would think a substance like marijuana permanently damages your psyche and stability long term. Same kind of retard who would publish an article claiming it damages fertility when hundreds of thousands of niggers smoke the stuff on the clock and are pumping out niglets left and right.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I hole-hardedly disagree Mr.Kekistani. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "could care less".

>damages your psyche and stability long term
You really should try some self-reflection and introspection. It tends to stop these horribly embarrassing outbursts of stupidity.

and another

>psyche refers to mind body and spirit
>stability of life being a constant progression
>implying there was anything wrong with what you quoted
>implying you're not trying your absolute best to grasp those straws
You must be really butt hurt about the gook thing. Go ahead try and prove me wrong about Marijuana.

>Go ahead try and prove me wrong about Marijuana.
Why should I waste the effort when you're doing such a good job of proving my point throughout the thread?

Simple you can't and we both know it. You have absolutely nothing and can only shitpost until the thread inevitably dies.

Face it dude, you got beat plain and simple. Tuck your tail and run away, at least go out with dignity. Don't be such a nigger

> dood

a prinny wrote this post

because it makes sperm lazy, not killing it.

jesus christ is this forum retarded?

> jesus christ is this forum retarded?
given the amount of them who turn into frothing-at-the-mouth niggers when you insult the holy herb, yes, i'd say a lot of them are retarded.