Hey goys! just a jewess letting y'all know that ur all a bunch of assfails and if you ever fuck with jews again we'll...

hey goys! just a jewess letting y'all know that ur all a bunch of assfails and if you ever fuck with jews again we'll btfo you kek

and yeah I totaly trashed white society 6 trillion times and I TOTALLY holodomored 10000 gorillion hohols.

>inb4 muhhh attention whoREEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls punish me ;)

jews= junko enoshima
goys= the foolish hopes peak students.

sage?

I don't believe you are a Jew
Roll up your sleeve and show us your serial number

Idk, since whenever we identidy as white you all get triggered kek.

Identify**

SAGE

yeah yeah sure nigger

SAGE

stop shilling I would fuck you if drunk is that really what you want to hear

attention whore (male)

Post tits mis jew larp

You probably never travel to Israel to see with your own eyes the racism between them.

Oh I've been to Israel.

Bon appetit.

your own tits, nerd

Hahaha you wish hahahahahah

You a beautiful woman. Not everyone here is a racist fuck.

Give me yo snapchat i wanna see dem feet

They are my tits.

Oh look, a trap.

What is timestamp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

>thinking jews were the victims

Google image search gives a few URLs where ya took it from

>every single time

no, you got them from this post 2 days ago

When is the last time you called your poor mother?

Noyce

Weird that I just happen to have a birthmark in the exact same spot.

lest see your tits

I dont believe this is really op, but it is a nice nipple.

but there's no birthmark in the other picture

anyway, nice tits, but to be sure you're going to have to show them once more with a timestamp

timestamp is a piece of paper with today's date, the time right now (include the timezone) and a little message, let's make it "sieg heil"

ace fucking detective over here
pack ya bags, let the kike shill OP have fun with whatever his intention is. We could really use the manpower in going through the new released emails. (OP You know the damn rules, tits with timestamp or GTFO)

You have been to Israel but somehow you never acknowledge that racism in Israel exist.

>if you ever fuck with jews again we'll btfo you kek
Is that what your Rabbi tells you little girl ? also tits or GTFO

You don't know how to spell, you fall for the zionist meme, and you bait this hard.
0 points.

Nah, I know it.

If you know it then why are you Jews so retarded to not see what will happen when the white race is diluted?

Post the other pictures please. The ones of her in panties in the mirror :))))))))

Because maybe you blame us for shit we don't do?

>assfails

you are a beautiful Jewess. you can stay.

Muh 6 gorlionzz

Muh 100 million holodomored.

What do you mean?
>most of the Communist leaders were Jewish
>athiestic Jews who push Communism and subversion are listed as great Jews in history by Israeli authors
>Karl Marx had Jewish ancestry
>most of those who have been and still push for the destruction of good, Christian, morals are Jewish
>the 1% is 43% Jewish

Yeah. It's not like you're ignoring the shitloads of non Jews in power of those governments as well..

ey, do this already

I can feel it...

Regardless of the other people, Jews are overwhelmingly prominent in these positions of control and they push cultural suicide and ethnic destruction.
Look at Sweden for example.

Girl jesus loves you let me take you to church i want to save you instead of hate you

In Seeden it's the stupid libtards letting in Muslims, not Jews.

And also.. What exactly makes the Jews "over represented"? Like, compared to who? Christians? Cause I can list all the bad things Christians have done too..

Sweden***

Such as?
For the sake of argument.

You tell me..
The Jews are pushing multiculturalism in Sweden... Such as?

hey snoz monster... that's not proper use of the word KEK.

Pic related.
Now, respond to me previous question.

There is literally a video of a filthy like telling the world that Europe needs multiculturalism and that Jews need to be at the forefront. There is a book called "you gentiles" that's made by a Jew where he says that Jews will not be happy until they create a world "of their own"

Leave christ out of it he was a good sexy jewish man

She has a goy nose. kek.

here youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

1. One Jew= all Jews? Heh.
2. Which book?

Non Jews have said the same things about Jews.

Since when?
Those sand people down in the Middle East?
No one says that with any modicum of power against Jews.

still waiting on the titty timestamp

May i ask why you as a jewish person care so much about what people on a mongolian cave painting image board think of you and your race ?

Oh sweetie

its true though.

Because I think these people are disturbingly uneducated.

Are you kidding me?
I'm giving you an example from extremely recent times and you give me something from 1944?
Come on now Jewess.

un(((educated)))

I can answer that. Trolls are hurting our country. Its one thing to be on an online forum bitching about how whites are becoming a minority, its another to be on a forum planning off-site action to stop it.

Not really.

Even then Goebbels didnt say that he wanted to take over Israel and replace the people and kill them all.

I mean I would mention the holocaust but you deny it. So I can't really reason with you

pic with timestamp or gtfo

When did I ever deny it in this thread you numbskull?

You don't deny the Holocaust happened?

But why do you care about it so much and dont say you dont you do you keep making these threads

image just about sums it up
faggot

>say you dont you do you keep making these threads
wat.

No I don't.
The Holocaust did happen but the death toll was heavily lied about for decades, and it still is. Certain events at the camps are completely fabricated as well, and, did you know that the definition of holocaust is burnt sacrifice?

It happend but not 6 mil deaths look into to it its imposible

Tits or gtfo

4th ive seen today of you

I have a folder of you on my PC from the last time you attention whored. Dumping.

How DARE someone deny the 6 gorillion

Begone Thot

put jew shit in your puss OP

isn't swearing a sin?

wtf I want to import millions of muslims now