COME HERE YOU LITTLE NIGGER BABY

COME HERE YOU LITTLE NIGGER BABY

MUAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYkRRiCNKUw
hooktube.com/watch?v=5rjtKMcvqwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Member when Dave Chappelle was actually funny and not a sjw cuck?

Woman is "awwwww"

Man is "that fucking bastard did it."

Guess Trump has AIDS now

That woman is Malania she has a nice ass

the guy in the back is in shock that the president would willing contract watermelitus by kissing the blaby

Top kek
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it

she looks better smiling, very very nice smile

lmao

This was a funny post

the alarmed look on the guys face

>the expression on the guy in the back
>he's actually doing it! THE MADMAN

Nah, that's a look of envy. If only he could trade places with that little girl.

Mhmm, that be a Chappelle quote. Nice.

when do you think the last time he ate melanias lavender pussy before he kissed this negro child

Agreed. But she's spent her whole life knowing how to look good in front of a camera, so pretty much every photo of her is of her looking good regardless.

Yup. It's a shame what happened. he talked all that shit for yeeeeears about hollywood making niggas wear a dress to get in the game and how he just wouldn't do that. Then he goes on the two scoops drumpf show wearing a dress, that they are trying to normalize into a longer man's shirt via hip hop and muslims, with jeans. When I think about watching him do the interview in the actor's whatever where he was dropping truthbombs on niggas and how he is now, I can only shake my head and hope that he'll see that he allowed fear and ignorance get the best of him.

WHERE IS JA

Melania has the prettiest smile :3

you know hes getting that air force one ass.

Theres probably a reason shes wearing those sexy high heels both the times shes flown to houston then came off the plane wearing sneakers.

Did anyone else for bad for melania today though? it felt like everyone was ignoring her :(

youtube.com/watch?v=PYkRRiCNKUw

Sad!

i chuckled

Based Trump

>he allowed fear and ignorance get the best of him.
Nobody wants to be broke. This world is evil.

>putting an old Clinton joke on Trump

Unoriginal AND unfunny. You're quite the Renaissance man.

Sage.

"Tastes like failure and a grease trap. Hey, where's my wallet?"

Whata fucking badass I love Trump. The most hardcore thing he's done so far is how he kucked p*tin with those tomahawcks

This world IS evil, but it wasn't just that. Something happened to him that changed Dave, and not for the better. He said on the Colbert show something about people saying he looks good since he started working out and so he works out more now. His reasons for working out are vainglorious. He's become more like the thing that he has hated his whole career.

Link to him wearing a dress on the 2 scoops show

That would be big

Here ya go, user.
hooktube.com/watch?v=5rjtKMcvqwA

That shirt is so long it looks gay

one time i came on my pants leg and then my pants leg started moving funny and i kept beating it and beating it but then the gatorade bottle got stuck halfway down the toilet and i had to run there and stop it from making noise.

haha and do you remember early Chappelle hating on whites? that was FUNNY

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!
Trump tripped that black lady just so he could grab the baby and kiss it.
Look. I bet dat baby get's a blond boyfriend when she grow up. Tee hee.

Hah, Dave chappelle

Melanie is legitimately stoked. Look at her

p-please hug me too Mr.Trump

"Don't let us become a minority in the nations our ancestors founded, Mr. Trump."

>kill them mr. president
>puts hand on arm
>kill them all

its called style. he's not being forced into a dress for a movie or anything remotely like that. I have 5 shirts just like it and I crush puss all day

The guy behind is having a cognitive dissonance overload

OMG!!!! He's trying to eat it!!!! I've seen this before!!!

americucks getting niggered