youtube.com/watch?v=EH-4OqF8nvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100 kt is puny

IT'S ALL OVER GUYS

>when the kid next door it playing baseball and breaks your window
DEATH

enough for a city

well hiroshima got fucked at a 15kt

Anyone Know what the chemical plant explosion was rated at?
youtu.be/7hVEtcXXipo

Some news agencies are reporting up to 500kt

its still way bigger than any previous ones

>They dont have nukes
>The nukes are tiny

>They dont have ICBMs
>They cant reach us

>They dont have hydrogen bombs
>(Today) Even if they have H bombs and ICBMS they cant mount it or re-enter the atmosphere.

I swear to god NK could drop an H bomb 25 miles off Guam and the US wouldnt do shit. This shit is getting ridiculous

Kilotons? Who gives a shit. Let us know when they get to the big boy toys of Megatons.

Is this real?

(((estimated)))

I read it was only 3-5kt ?

May be just a couple of years away. Look at the progress they have made with their nukes in a short period.

>liberals will hate and riot against our duly elected President despite half of Texas being under water and NK breathes away from launching a nuclear weapon against the west coast.

What fucking timeline did I wake up to?

So.

Yes. Tsar Bomba was absolutely fucking huge, look it up. It was a nuclear test done by the USSR on an island on the north coast of the country. I think it managed to shatter glass hundreds of miles away or something. It was seriously massive. The largest explosion of all time.

>youtu.be/7hVEtcXXipo

My Bad First blast was 3-5kt Second was 15-20Kt

Lets hope so, it'll take a mega-tonnage warhead to wipe LA completely off the map.

fuckin do it already, kimmy.

Sorry, largest man-made explosion. I think some volcanic explosions may have been bigger.

but why are they nuking themselves?

If the japanese didn't build their houses from papier-mâché then hiroshima would have been standing still.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Here, have fun.

how could trump have allowed this to happen...he was supposed to protect us...

I'm glad it's over

Every country does nuclear tests on their own territory when developing their nukes.

Yes, the US did exactly the same. Arizona desert.

100kt test

this is amazing ficiton.

The deep state must be worried.

YOU DONT JUST TEST 10 NUKES IN ONE DAY THIS IS PURE FANTASY

Who cares, it's the same shit as always, its not fucking happening

Everyone calm your tits. If they had wanted a nuclear war they could have easily dropped it on Seoul. The DPRK's foreign policy has pretty much always been built around scaring the US and their neighbors to prevent an attack. the DPRK has never tried to expand their borders and Kim seems perfectly happy being a petty dictator in his own corner of the world. If anything this will probably deescalate the situation a bit because it reduces the chance that the US tries to assassinate Kim (if that happened then we would have a war).

THE END TIMES ARE TRULY UPON US

wasn't at 100kT, could have been 150 or more. Defconwarningsystem twitter is a shitposting LARPer

I wish I could see the look on your fat fucking faces after NK finally nukes America and your shit defense systems are unable to do shit about it, but unfortunately, half of you will be vaporized and the rest will just be fucking goo. No looking at faces for me, it seems.

are these facts or assumptions?! it could as well be an Earthquake!

Show me on this doll here where did North Korea hurt you.

I think you mean Nevada bong

Shitty foreign policy is a pretty good reason to hate the president.

trump betrayed us by letting north korea get this powerful...hillary clinton and the democrats were right, he was in league with putin all along...

Remember, while we were in Iraq for a decade for no reason, North Korea was busy working on this this. The republicans are always wrong.

Yeah puny.

Nothing will happen just like with all previous happenings.

I agree. He may have had our backs during the Charlottesville incident, but this is so bad that even we can't make excuses for him anymore. He's sabotaging the United States of America from within. He must go.

Yes. IIRC, Tsar Bomba ended up unexpectedly shattering windows in far away nations like Sweden or Finland. There's also an untested nuclear device that's 2x the power of the Tsar Bomba as well.

I hope it used on the US.

My bad. I put two detonations

You bring up a good point. I hate to admit it but it really does seem like the past few Republican presidencies have been utter disasters. I'm really regretting my vote for Trump right now.

Now move the bomb to butt fuck nowhere idaho and see who would ever give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWpXnaT4H0&app=desktop

>Yeah lets target something of no strategical value
Lot of fucking retards on today

>NK
>targeting

Same here, I wish I never voted for trump more every day.

k

Sadly yes leaf

I'm sorry but I'm not a newfag. Nazi flag + concern trolling + dots this hard is a clear indicator you're a shill.

It's not in Trump's best interests to declare war on North Korea nor continue playing world bully for the sake of inhibiting another nation's military growth. The leftists themselves are against military action, many actually support NK. Spare me your low tier propaganda.

>How can I turn Trump's pacifist stance against him
So much shilling today. That's very interesting.

>Dubya
>Republican
awwww sweetie

All those fags, INSTA BTFO

Why the fuck do we not use nuclear bombs more often? This looks fucking amazing. Let's just do it already.

Are you new and or stupid? Your ID outs you as the same guy replying to yourself with different flags. You're probably a left wing iberal using Nazi and WN flags. GTFO

Also just realized the samefagging. Just end yourself.

>When you forget to switch proxies while you shill

>samefagging this hard
Stupid redneck :D kys :D

I came.

I would support this.

Beautiful

Bro just stop...

This is bait right? I've been baited?

What a fuckin moron you are. Youre having a conversation with yourself and it's fuckin ridiculously obvious. Die in a fire lefty faggot shill.

Well the US and Russia were fielding 20Mt city killers.

This just gonna get the ayyy lmaos to attack and disrm the norks. They hate nuclear explosions cause it disrupts thier cloaks

And you made it a ground burst.

> newfags falling for shills ironically LARPing as unironic samefags on a Congolese tapestry weaving collective
/wew/

Everything that has led to you being able to post your dumbass opinion on the internet is because of the USA and you want to bomb it? You people are some of the dumbest and most hypocritical I've ever known.

>100kt is tiny

You realise that trident warheads are about 100kt, right?

I'm sure we are all well trained by now

Hand over your reserve banking system to us, chinky-goys.

stepnnber 23 it all bergns bewaref of rge ubcimubg tderagon

~

>100 kilotons
that wont even take out a 1/10th of LA

that pic is real, or very close to it, the tweet in question is probably not real. 100kt on an ICBM? Maybe Russia or America has similar capibilities, but a hydrogen bomb stretches my willingness to believe they have come close to something like that.

Yeah lets see airburst.

>good goy, be afaid!
>we don't have to go to war with north korea but we plan on it anyway

Tridents carry 4 missiles each, they're nicknamed the 'fingers of God'. Our nuclear attack subs have 16 each.

Yes, it's still tiny.

The good news is they blew up their 100 kt bomb so they may not have another

They got a 200 one.

>gommie regime creates superweapon
>names it tzar

Lmao, they can never stop being cucks, can they? Why didint they call it "big stalin" or "uprising-b" or something.

NK is a chinese population control experiment on both a national and international scale.
They are testing what they can get away with on the international stage right now.
If no one wrecks a puny cunt like North Korea with all of their constant aggression and weighted threats, China can take what they please with absolutely no consequences.

Uh huh.

>trident
>4 prongs
american education

>You realise that trident warheads are about 100kt, right?
Dial a yield up to 475kt with 12 W88 warheads per missile.

Up to, they also are often as low as 15kt

what's your point

youtube.com/watch?v=EH-4OqF8nvY

I read posts like this and think to myself, are americans completely incapable of being rational?

North Korea can't even hit Japan. Why should I care?

Is this a joke video

it's a rock

>Up to, they also are often as low as 15kt
>what's your point
As tech for hitting things improved the yield could be lowered.
As the US isn't in the business of mass murdering cities anymore, the yield has dropped down to what's needed to strike just strategic targets.

100kt isn't that terrible. I'd rather 100kt than 2MT dropped on a major city.

Alaska here. In case we get cut off. I love all you guys. Even you faggot lefty/pol/ idiots who are almost red pilled

digits and americunts get glassed nk style

smell you later alligator

H A P P E N I N G

Spot the new fag.

Worst case scenario:
NK nukes one or two of our West Coast cities.
Nothing of value is lost.
We turn NK into a parking lot.
Sounds fine with me.

:^)