>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWpXnaT4H0
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
archive.is/b4lfK
archive.is/oS0sq
archive.is/qYktO
youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck N.Korea

NUKE NORTH KOREA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMERICA? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING EVERYBODY, REMEMBER?

NORK HAPPENING

AVOID BAIT AT ALL HAZARDS

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

Love you, Aussie baker.

>hey let's spell out the joke three fucking times because our audience are soulless autistic nips
And it was still funnier than 99% of anime

Reminder that they aren't sending their best.

Isn't that supposed to be Ms. Leader of the free world Merkel?

>gender of peace

Will the "women are peaceful" meme ever die?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

shitskins all around

DONALD TRUMP IS A DICK
THE ESTABLISHMENT ARE PUSSIES
AND KIN JONG UN IS AN ASSHOLE

youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

Anyone else find Boruto really boring?

FRY THE RICE,GOOK WAR NOW

>optics

kekkarino, why does the left always get mired by our bullshit?

But what does it all MEAN, Basil?

Fallout : North Korea would be a nice game

Fuck, I don't speak gook

the feeling is mutual my friend

Liberals have become fucking parodies of themselves, like they looked at the most over the top right wing political cartoons during the 90's and 2000's and said "Yes! That's what we want to be!" pic semi related.

One of these days, they'll realize that nobody they've ever chimped out on was a nazi.
I don't think they'll be able to handle it well.

There's hardly anything to turn into a wasteland.

>Fallout : North Korea would be a nice game
Not if it was made by Bethesda.

Kim signing off on the nuclear test

authorization

Jesus..
I'd that real..

Look at this, they put a sculpture of a nigger in place of the Robert E Lee statue.

But notice, it's not blacks doing this. It's fucking shitskins from the middle east.
They are infiltrating your country and sowing chaos.
These muslim shitskins are on the communist/antifa side, because they want to get rid of traditional white America.

it was a thermonuclear weapon (h-bomb) test

kek, I would play.

I wish to tell you though that in general, people don't namefag as much anymore. Certainly in your case it is so nice to have you back that I am glad you have announced your return, but everyone knows it is you after a bit. You're practically a legend m8, kek.

i know they want to shove the "women are stronk" marketing gimmick into every movie now, but fucking lord of the flies??

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as youup MY ING FORUMS with your vapid . The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so ing filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

archive.is/b4lfK

archive.is/oS0sq

archive.is/qYktO

It's time to remove nork.

Poo is right

uh... guys?

The Walter Cronkite of DPRK

TSUNG SUNG TSUNG
TSUNG SUNG TSUNG
TSUNG SUNG TSUNG
TSUNG SUNG TSUNG
TSUNG SUNG TSUNG

>Stuck in the fifties
Check
>Hellhole
Check
>Full of weird cults
Check
>Random weapons and supplies scattered
Check
Looking good

LOOOOL

THIS SHIT IS TOO FUNNY

Pretty much in line with what was said much earlier today. NK already announced they had it but now it is formal.

NK has an H bomb.

>uh... guys?
here is the seismic event given off by the test

Cyan is the last nuclear test from North Korea back in 2016 Red is from the test that happened today.

North Korea now has staged thermonuclear weapons

>fallout: nk

No, because that country is already a top-tier shithole. Fallout games only work because it's "nice place gets nuked hard".

Does Kim have any kids?

If not - then he's serious and will strike first.

archive.is/b4lfK

archive.is/oS0sq

archive.is/qYktO

"Sonic Weapons" used against Americans in Cuba.

The Soviet era buildings would disagree with you
But yeah it is pretty much a wasteland already

Fuck Bethesda for ruining everything REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I noticed everyone's just user now, that's good.
I'd like to hold onto this namefag for just a while longer though, then I'll probably take it off too

>DC
>nice

He does

What happens to all the North Korean refugees in California if Kim Jong Un got ousted / killed as America brought freedom to their land?
Do they also go back?

>Women would be peaceful in a survival situation

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec

>men team up to catch and kill a crocodile
>women can't even make fire

Almonds status: activated.

Kek

>be me
>volunteer for liberal political campaign during may/june of this year
>20 something liberals chuckling at jokes about liberals and asking "when did liberals become parodies of ourselves?"

Even they recognize the crazy shit happening but can't stop the crazies or make them fuck off. It's great.

This looks like something Sup Forums would make as a parody headline, but it's real.

DC was shit 25 years ago under marion berry. It's literally more white than black now and is a pretty nice city.

Well the crazies became the party
Thats the difference between Republicans & Dems, the Republicans constantly betray their base because they are traitors
The Dems betray their base because their base are all fucking lunatics who would destroy everything

drumpf

Guys, give it to me straight. Is it happening?

its fake

Well, whoever wanted the happening to happen, it's now officially happening.

>leaf hiding behind republican flag again

Whenever a leftist lose power he does the same shitty MO.

I guess we'll have to wait and see

>Literally just says USA
>Campaign hat

unironically quit tomorrow and give your job to someone who isn't shit.

It's actually over. It was happening for 30 years though.

North Koreans in California are such a small number and almost assuredly not agents that they are little cause for concern, though intelligence almost surely watches. NK isn't going anywhere so they are there to stay.

Happening right now? No. North Korea doing their first test of a nuclear device under Trump and it being a two-stage thermonuclear device means there has to be a response.

That hat came out after he won the election.

Stilletos, hats... looks like a brazilian tv show.

what the fuck do we do now? Just let it go? Their tech keeps getting better and bombs stronger. Do we just let them keep adding to their stockpile?How do we stop this

>Fuck Bethesda for ruining everything REEEEEEEEEE
Fallout 4 is just not a fun game to play.

>Yeah I noticed everyone's just user now, that's good.
Name/trip/avatarfagging just tends to cause problems (see Crusaderkun - he was in a thread earlier acting like a jackass). Trips are useful for baking but that's about it.

How is a "USA" hat a campaign hat?
What is going on with journalism anymore

Strike now before they get a big enough stockpile to where we can't stop some from getting through.

>What is going on with journalism anymore
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK DRUMPF

Always do the opposite of what the jew say.
He still have those stocks.

>Fuck Jimmy, know we can't say he doesn't care about victims of harvey. What know?
>I KNOW!!! Lets's attack what he wears.
>Holy hell Jimmy, that's fucking brilliant. Here, take keys from my house and go fuck my wife.

>drumpf

use some skunkworks secret shit to kill the entire population of N.K.

Wait as far as I knew, North Korean military had only like Soviet era weaponry and most of their subs, warships and planes don't even function, right?
Or did they suddenly git gud in like a few months?

According to these media twats, any hat on Trump is a campaign hat.

>Trips are useful for baking but that's about it.
There are various great potential applications and TrumpOP and Newswire are a great example.

It is technically a campaign hat but it isn't such an issue.

Scale of Harvey rainfall

They should have been nipped in the bud yonks ago.

I'd strike now. I'm sure there's a secret military satellite that could snipe their nuke factory with precision.

>>women can't navigate for shit even when they're almost near camp
>>meanwhile, men's dinner status: ABSOLUTELY DIVINE

kek

Fallout: Africa. No radiation.

>>drumpf

>It is technically a campaign hat but it isn't such an issue.
No it's not, it came out after he won. I remember because I bought one last Christmas for my brother when it came out.

>Kurt "Family Fap Session" Eichenwald strikes again
SAD

Yeah I remember Crusaderkun
Pretty active guy he was

I used to think that we don't have to worry about North Korea unless South Korea started worrying, but after over the past few months is that we don't have to worry about North Korea UNTIL Japan starts to worry

There is NO WAY IN HELL that North Korea bombs South Korea.

I may be wrong, and I hope I'm wrong but IDK anymore

>>>drumpf

It is a hat thought advertises himself as a political authority, I have absolutely no objection to his wearing it but it seems to me that it is indeed related to his 2020 campaign.

The problem isn't NK nuking SK, the problem is NK has a literal loaded gun pointed at Seoul in the form of an asston of artillery
If the gooks were smart they should've fucking abandoned that city 50 years ago but noooooooooo