Trump's Twitter Stalkers

I DM'd the guy in pic related to get a glimpse into his delusion and he practically came unglued on me. I must have hit a nerve. He has open DMs if you're interested and these messages were very recent so he's probably still online. These people actually think they're making a difference and act like some sort of freedom writers hahaha.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 (final)

I hate how these fags act so smug.

Jesus, Trump's win in 2020 will be even more orgasmic than this last one. There will be faggots like this throwing themselves off buildings

These people are pathetic

They were the nerds who got beat up and bullied on a daily basis for being so fucking retarded, and now they grew up and think they can get some revenge by going on twitter and attacking trump

Fuck that kike Jack for changing the twitter algorithm to always show his handpicked verified liberals first.

I remember this faggot getting triggered and crying in my mentions and blocking me back when I had a bot that auto replied to Trump. Trump even personally thanked me kek

My lad

This fucking goy

Id feel bad for his lack of life if he wasnt such an insufferable cunt

Clearly no wife or kids are on the agenda here

My sides this nigger is pathetic.

Pics or it didn't happen.

'not my president!'

'reeeeee save me mr president'

>Trump is an idiot meme
These people are hellbent on losing 2020 too.

Tweeting is what gives this person's life value. I would pity him, if I didn't spend all day on this place.

PEE PEE POO POO
BLOMF BTFO

He kinda rekt you, user. Basically said "Thanks for the bumps, bitch" and told you to fuck off. You didn't even have a comeback.

He was on about Twitter impressions. I didn't interact with his posts at all and only DM'd him.

Seriously guys we cant let Drumpf get his hands on the codes