Anglo union

What does Sup Forums think of the idea of an anglo union? These three countries in a personal and economic union would make anglos an unstoppable force on the global scale. Canada is too far gone and would be explicitly banned from entering the union. NZ may be allowed in after a trial period and further observation.

Other urls found in this thread:

notedfiles.com/2014/05/the-rite-of-passage-madudjara.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

> read into the listening 5 / seeing 5

we already do, just dont shout about it

>using the flag of Great Britain and not
The UK flag

All our countries are to far gone. They are not really nations we can call home anymore.
They are more like business administration zones, which in that sense are all ready in a union.

Get rid of the UK.

Just me and Aussie shitposters allowed.

We arent fucking anglo anymore, we are new China

>56%istan
>less far gone than Canada

Quality larp you fags

The UK is pure fucking cancer. Fuck off.

They can still be saved.

jkbnbgvfu9

>NZ may be allowed in after a trial period and further observation.

Why? We're less cucked than you roos. Don't be a shit cunt.

>fags
careful your govt doesn't see you using that language. dont wanna get locked up

The US has 170 million whites. What does Canada have? The US even has better maple syrup in Vermont. I estimate only 10% of UKucks and Aussiecucks are qualified (the ones who fight for free speech and guns) to join the next order of NWO resistance.

yeah I totally want union with Airstrip One

>usa
>anglo

UK can get fucked as they are

Ameristralia could work

>britain is white
Not anymore user. We would have to invade them and purge the moslems first.

>unstoppable force
>losing a war to emus

Cool idea, but I ain't worshipping no whore that pretends she's a
>queen.

A military alliance and open markets, borders (like that with NZ AU) would be pretty cool. Also, Canada is fine you fucks, no bully her. New Zeland I know nothing about, but they seem harmless.

Oh no, look who showed up. Well if you stay call us daddy ;)

Fuck that, I'm not staying in a union with those fucks alone

The other anglos are nothing but a burden on the US. We have more military, political and economic power than all of them combined. I'd rather we have a union with China or Russia

Better watch it m8 or we'll grant citizenship to your government.

That's naive and arrogant af. Australia alone is filthy ritch in resources and Britain is the gate to European markets and is still a force to be reckoned with militarily.

With that being said, I doubt anyone here advocates a one country union, but more like a loose federation.

You are aware that AU and US are pretty mush together in one. ANZUS is AU, NZ and US but US and NZ don't talk to one another due the fact that NZ didn't allow US nuclear subs to port in NZ, so it is pretty much ANZAC with the US sitting in the corner like a cuck and only AU interacting with the US and NZ ignoring them.

Australia and the UK are already our bitch in international affairs. Hell most citizens relish the chance to live in a country that's America's sidekick. There's literally no need for an autistic union

Australia is too chinky for that

>NZ may be allowed in after a trial period and further observation.

no thanks, sounds like globalism to me

Australia belongs to the Han now.

LMAO at not immediately including NZ. We are basically just another Au state anyway.

don't let the northern part of us join, too many chinks up there. may as well call it china

lmao you gonna get raped by the "British"

Fuck off Australia, that's London and you know it

no open travel, that'll keep the brits out, and they can have goats, as long as they leave my sheep.

no thanks.
we can work together and ally but unions are fucking gay

Australia, NZ and the USA heartland need to unite and kick out all niggers/spics/kikes

fuck off we're full

The Trinity of Cuckoldry

This question is too long. Rephrasing...

"What does Sup Forums think of the idea of union?"

We don't need a Union. Us Anglo Countries have practically been Friends ever since we existed. We are bonded and bound together by our History, our very way of life. We do not only bleed the blood of Americans, Canadians, British, Australians, or New Zealanders. We also all bleed a second blood; The Anglo Blood.

>EEUU
>anglo

>that many beanerino's in my Washington

Send them to fucking Oregon, it's already a vapid cultureless wasteland filled nothing but
and emulation of Washington and California
Oregon is literally the state version of a girl listening to a certain band cause a boy she likes listens to them

What is
aligning with france

Aren't UK, Canada, NZ and Australia already part of a union?

I said "practically".

That was actually quite touching.

Thanks Ameribro.

I've always felt an affinity with anglos all over the world. We share more than just a language and a history. We share values, culture and indeed blood.

What about South Africa? There are still anglos there as well that should not be forgotten.

Still mad about that French thing? Just let it go man

You're welcome. To be honest, we should try to save the Anglos in South Africa. That time will come eventually, I'm sure. And once it does, no-one will be able to hide the carnage occurring there.

>Australia is a Chinese country fags

hmm i always wonder, how many americans are there today that have anglo ancestry(from early colonial days). More importantly how many of them are aware of it and identify with it. Considering how so many white americans have italian, german and irish ancestry

Most from the original 13 I believe. Midwest is full of Krauts and I dunno about the west coast and south but who cares about them anyway.

Quick google search says from 10-20% of the population, but take it with a grain of salt. Also, here's a cool map

yeah i like that map

i always wondered about those who identify as "american" i always consider them and lump them in with the anglos

if you do they are the biggest or second biggest single ethnic group in USA

Fuck that shit, there's like 6 million people in Ireland and 30 million in America ? I thought there were more Italians than that.

Also there are more Mexicans right ?

yeah it is pretty absurd

i got the numbers from a census, from wikipedia

The slaughter is inbound already. A friend of mine is a German-Namibian and even they have had issues since the Ogress spread our ass about the Herero "genocide"; better believe the original scheißkaffer won't wait too long with turning "their" South Africa into a worse hellhole now while the migrating's good. If you know someone down there, offer citizenship marriage between relatives or something. Anything to get them out of the firing line. The whites there are usually proud of what they have built and might end up digging the graves of their families while defending the homes of them. Also: If you know someone on the edge about race issues, propose to get them to do Peace-Corps-work or the like down there. It's a tried-and-true redpilling factory.

How many whites are there in South Africa and do they realistically stand a chance? Man, if shit goes down I'm shipping out, been itching for a real war

Somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of the population. Able to win, make no mistake, but not in an ideal situation I would say.

Imagine if these people returned in Europe

UK would have 100-110m people
Italy would have 75m
Germany would have 120-130m people
Ireland would have 35m people

Go back to Europe, white burgers, we would be so powerful

Scratch that, ten percent. I had a list open just now and saw too late that the statistic is from 1915 rather than 2015.

USA is not an anglo country, hasn't been for a long, long time. Even UK and AUS aren't that anglo. Anglos are hard to come by these days.

Fuck you, this continent belongs to us.
>manifest destiny motherfucker.

About half of that are males and about half of the males are fit to fight. Damn.

It isn't looking good alright. We here can't do anything for our people beyond what I have laid out already and there is word of the whole of Ethiopia moving into Germany next year. After them, Zimbabwe (because those have such a stellar track record with Europeans hahaha. They threatened war on Germany because the money we have to print for them is no longer worth the ink we use hahaha. No doubt they'll integrate perfectly hahaha.)

I don't even know where this shit is to end. You Americans can at least opt to fight.

>americans
>all part niggers
>anglos

is that milford sound?

Nice maymays. It's neither anglo or kraut. It's the worlds greatest race mixing test site in the world.
Refer to this

Fuck that, we're much better off here. At least there are checks and balances on our government, constitutional rights that can't be taken away etc.

We should fix our shit, kick out the darkies and be waiting with open arms for Europa to crash and burn for those of you who actually have a pair of balls and want a new home.

>manifest destiny
You're doing quite well if destiny means destroying your bloodline with non-european blood.

NZ should just be annexed by Australia, why are they a separate country to begin with?

Anglos founded it

We should've ethnically cleansed Terra Nullius and Nova Zeelandia before colonisation. The "natives" of both nations have known cannibal history and plenty of savage shit like pic related.
Sick aboriginal shit (literally worse than what Jewish rabbis do to children):
notedfiles.com/2014/05/the-rite-of-passage-madudjara.html

Can we be anglo too I'm white you know

Early settlers in NZ had to sign a treaty with the maori, they were scared shitless of them
Also the shit whites did to coons was way worse than that dumb shit youve got a photo of.
>should've ethnically cleansed
coons maybe. maori? no hope

i feel that all our countries are cucked in different ways and that joining together would create the perfect storm of cuckoldry

you're america, but more progressive

>Also the shit whites did to coons was way worse than that dumb shit youve got a photo of.
Did you even bother checking the link? The circumcision was merely the first part of the rite.

yeah one tribe amongst thousands that did that? don't make the mistake of putting your values onto other peoples shit, especially tribal practices that dont exist anymore
coons are filthy cunts but you're retarded and you didn't even address every point I made, just a link to some page written by a non-native english speaker.

Are you missing someone?

fuck yeah cunt

>>yeah one tribe amongst thousands that did that?
You think it would've only been one tribe that did sick shit like that?
>Also the shit whites did to coons was way worse than that dumb shit
Example? Did you not read the whole piece?

It's a great idea and may be the thing to save US, Aus, Canada, NZ and the UK. Our future depends on our ability to work tkgethe and in the same interest. We'd have to avoid it becoming like the EU, but instead have some form of equal partnership to see Anglo interests across the world noticed and to stop the changes being made to each of our countries (except NZ dunno what's going on there)

trade australia for canada and I'd say it's a good idea

so when is america going to purge the kraut?

>countries being overrun with spics niggers and mudshits
>lets accelerate our demise by forming a union whereby spics niggers and mudshits can travel freely between us!!

>merging unitary state with federal states????
>merging republic with monarchy????
>merging civil law state with common law states????

You know nothing of government or how the state works, kill yourself.

just need to remove melbourne and sydney cbd then we should be good

NZ should be there too. How is America Anglo?