It's becoming increasingly obvious that he plans on running in 2020...

It's becoming increasingly obvious that he plans on running in 2020. Am I the only one who thinks the nomination is pretty much his if he wants it? He's relatable, funny, has an interesting life story, is charismatic in his own weird way, and has all the policy positions the Democratic base wants. I don't think Warren or some young no-name would be able to beat him for it.

i really hope he runs. that'd be fun.

>Al Franken V. Donald Trump

Yeah, I support this.

PLEASE RUN HIM DEMOCRATS, PLEASE DO

he's their best bet but he is low energy and monotone and it cannot be stated enough how much women hate that

t. low energy and monotone person

Gavin Newsom

Lots of shitposting on both sides

But Trump would obliterate him

Strong candidate. But I don't think he's shown that much interest.

Not black, gay, or woman enough.
The DNC is all about retarded identity politics.

Hasn't Donald Trump consistently had like by far the lowest approval ratings at any comparable time than any president in modern history

Not to mention losing the popular vote by three million, by far the largest margin in history, even WITH assistance from a foreign power?

Don't act like his election is somehow indicative of some huge overwhelming trend or thought process among most Americans

he sure goes on a lot of late night talk shows to shoot the shit with him fellow Jüde though

This here.
I don't give a shit if he wins or loses, but the debates between Al Franken and Donald Trump would be hilarious for every reason, and a presidential vote based on hilarity levels would be thrice as entertaining. I lean to the right but I don't even know who I would vote for.

sage

>assistance from a foreign power
Even crazy Maxine Waters isn't trying to push that nonsense anymore. How retarded are you?
Keep trusting the polls, worked out great last time.

If you trust the approval rating polls, you trusted the election polls. And if you trusted the election polls, you were WRONG.
And please stop with your conspiracy theories regarding Russia and Trump. It's honestly 9/11 tier.

>plebbit spacing
learn how to shill, faggot
>in all fields

>losing the popular vote by three million even WITH assistance from a foreign power?

As if it matters, he's going to get ZUCCED.

No, Al, you are not well liked, not especially famous, and the American people don't want a comedian as President.

Really. I can't wait to see huge pictures of him in a diaper all over the place. Spectacular! It will be better that JFKerry.

>assistance from Russia, fake
>Hildog got 5 million of her votes from wayward Mexicans, for real, but still lost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

considering i dont know him by face... ok?

A reality television star, sure, but former comedy writer turned two-term ELECTED senator?! Get the fuck outta here

FRANKEN + STEIN 2020

It's funny how you can tell people's age by whether they remember Trump as a TV star, a flimflam man, or a real estate mogul.

Oi vey!

He's a kike

JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

>trump being a reality television star shouldn't be held against him but franken being a comedy writer for one of the most successful, iconic comedy franchises of all time should

Lmao how are things over at /r/the_donald fellow pede, shouldn't you be getting a good nights rest for school in the morning?

ROFLMFAO You've GOT to be kidding.
Is this some kind of a freakin joke?

And gosh darnit people like him