Norwegian Election - how to help

So the people who are absolutely not /ourguys/ and want to flood our country with brown people are running an ad campaign. This is the original banner they are running.

This is where we come in, we can change the slogan, but more importantly (and accurately) we can change the logo.

Pic related, is the original banner. Slogan says: "More teachers, more time for the single student".

This has potential, will post my own OC + a template in the following posts. If this spreads some it could have an impact since they are running an ad campaign, and are shitting bricks some because they don't want to be seen as "the immigrant party".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qk35-_t0S0E
youtu.be/NABtlDYb938
youtu.be/mQyxaeuHva4
youtu.be/g7t5ZffkA0A
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
arbeiderpartiet.no/om/kontakt-oss/
youtube.com/watch?v=6eGAF2_00eM
youtube.com/watch?v=WHtLNWkPsZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is an example of what they want to do, but are just for now trying to mask over. Make more banners like this and spread it

Template

2nd OC. Come on sleeping murricans

H-help..

Godspeed based China man.

So this is supposed to group them with images of foreigners in order to hurt them?

Insert Breivik meme

They're trying to hide that they're not multicultural to get the native vote. By making these posters that ruins this attempt and exposes what they really are.

vote FrP. They're not perfect but it's the only realistic hope

Then OP shouldn't insert niggers, as they pitty them
But mudskins instead, as I imagine Norwegians are getting tired of them as well.

>non-white male
>white female
EVERY FUCKING TIME

you should use pictures of the party's politicians hanging around with coloureds, you know. point out how they signal when they're not on the campaign trail, not just associate them with random blacks.

Bump for interest

also what would help is posting a way to exclusively post in norwegian relevant twitter feeds or something since I could take these memes but not really have a place to use them.

About time. We are now at stage 1 of creating memes, how they will be distributed IDK but lord Odin will send some user who knows how.

Until then... Here's an arab edition.

> Then OP shouldn't insert niggers, as they pitty them

Clever user, really clever.

Here is a 2nd template.

Roughly translated it says:

The elder wave is coming
We need MORE work-immigration

Everybody aboard! (the party slogan)

Suitable pics: Any colored person, any "diversity" pic.

This one may be a bit overkill but w/e. I bet the worker's party sees them as an elite work force to take care of them when they are old.

Fun fact 1: picture in this is actually from norway.
Fun fact 2: 80% of muslims vote for these fuckers.
Fun fact 3: They want to import muzzie families in, cousins, in-laws and so on, chain immigration.

friendly bump

that's the one that popped into my mind. But get a picture from an actual Norwegian school, one that has been multikultied to hell. That way it could pass as their own actual stupid shit

When's your election, Norbro?

the memes are at our disposal, I will continue to make these threads and post muh OC - please contribute if you can though.
Election date is september 11th. Literally 9/11. The worker's party leader has been all about "muh russian hackers" and "fuck drumpf" pompous as fuck. This could really work, there are twitter hashtags & channels available at our disposal - more on that later.

Thanks for all your friendly bumps bros we're all gonna make it.

Here's a final OC, will post the template too.

Translation:
Norway needs more manpower [workforce]
Immigration is our future
Everyone aboard!

Easy to do give me a sec!

I'm phone-fagging right now. But someone find the DAP deutsche arbeiterpartei and change it to NAP (heh don't violate the NAP) and replace the rose and crap with a DAP style 'Norsk Arbeiderparti' thing

Template

Like this

That's all for now I'm heading out thanks for all bumps, keep this alive.

For OC on schools that have been immigrate'd to death search for:

Groruddalen

Also here's a pic from related area, groruddalen

Perfect, and subtle enough that you could post it, and most people would think it's their own doing

Just push videos similar to these:
youtu.be/Qk35-_t0S0E
youtu.be/NABtlDYb938
youtu.be/mQyxaeuHva4
youtu.be/g7t5ZffkA0A

Stem SV! Gratis skolelunsj til alle!

Norgetråden
>

What cha doing there with my picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Not that I mind, Rather appreciate it just wondering.

Husk å stemme på meg guttå

Er samd med deg. Eg skal röysta Raudt, Ap er berre somt töys.

Bump for potential. You can do it Norway! More Fremskridtspartiet!

Roll ing for this!

arbeiderpartiet.no/om/kontakt-oss/

Just give em a call or go visit one of their houses and ask them in person.

They don't want me to flex on their party.
youtube.com/watch?v=6eGAF2_00eM

Who's that?

how well do you think she will fare against a few hundred third world savages?

Or maybe you want to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen lest her name not matter?

Should use wirse examples, stoned women, somali pirates etc, these are too tame.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHtLNWkPsZ0

Can I vote if I am not a Norwegian living here with a work Visa?

my waifu

yes, but only if you vote for Rödt

I thought I had to live here for 3 years to vote in local elections, but there is no way in hell I want to stay here that long.

Just stfu and give me the sauce, you stupid kangaroo asshole.

Make one with Anders Breivik

hol up nigga we ain't done.

Jesus, even monkeys aren't THAT uncivilzed. Glad we have so few blacks here.

Captain Brother Comrade I see a Boer
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0

Fun Fact 1: Source, please.

So tell me, what kind of parties do you guys have and what do you think about them.

>population: 5 million

you already lost norwegian. modern life meme got you bad. 100k shitskinned middle easterners can take your country over in 20 years just by breeding

640 Million NOK tax-payer money to the Clintons.
Just search for "Jonas Gahr Store Hillary Clinton", they have met sooooo many times, also in private.

I have to go to sleep, but have a bump and godspeed

Bane bro standing by for assistance

Kan någon Norrman påminna mig om vilket parti som är /vårtparti/? Vissa norrmän här på Sup Forums säger att det är Alliansen, andra säger Fremskridtspartiet...

FrP

ye

>But get a picture from an actual Norwegian school, one that has been multikultied to hell.
You need something like picrelated, nevermind that it's actually Swedish. Something that elicits strong emotional response even if the viewer pretends that he doesn't care about mass immigration.

>Norway
You guys did what we should have done with our natural resources. Hope it works out for you guys.

memes wont alter the norwegian election

norwergians arent as passionate, or easily outraged over images of frogs

shart in mart wont work here

'Apple' loves doing this in their ads and presentations

I've seen two ads, one best and less one with a Chinese father and son and a Westpac one with a Chinese mother and daughter. Makes you think.

Give it a tiny bit of time user, when people realize this one party literally has the opportunity to forever change their future into something worse just like that they'll wake up. People just aren't as outspoken about it in person but with anonymity the anti-nigger sentiment is growing for sure.

Memes work everywhere to any situation. Just think of the following memes
>diversity is strength
>multiculturalism is good

and how many believe that despite obvious experience otherwise. because memes.

I personally would just slap crazy party logo on all the most hostile anti-white pictures rejoicing white genocide. That's what they want after all.

Is it true that all Norwegians are atleast middle-class and the only poor people are the migrants?

Not really, we have more money but also more debt. Most norwegians are in debt into their 50s. You can't buy a house without debt, though you can be a massive fuckup and/or incompetent and get along pretty well #equality.

We've had our "right wing" parties ruling the last years, stepping up deportations and shit but it has to go further.

It is from Slovenia, grass is never as green in the north.

Interesting, how d'you guys deal with there being no minimum wage - are there employers that only pay people a dollar an hour and shit?

*til den enkelte muslim

kek

Top kek!

>Arbeiderpartiet
>their voters don't Arbeid