I walked right in an ordered a beer and leered at the punk chicks and no one even tried to stop me even though I have a...

I walked right in an ordered a beer and leered at the punk chicks and no one even tried to stop me even though I have a full fash haircut and am obviously a straight white male.

Antifa has bad security. Spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They probably thought you were an alt left fascist

>They probably thought you were an alt left faggot.

That's exactly my point. They're weak. They assume you're on their side just because you show up. They can be easily infiltrated.

>What is o'keefe doing for $500

They're pretty much a bunch of chicks, fags, and pussies. Amazing what happens when the masks are off.

The sign out front is for publicity, but they won't dare actually enforce it. You don't think any of them are the "mask up and bash fash" types, do you?

o'keefe's material is always 5 seconds of ambiguous conversation followed by half an hour of ominous music and heavy-handed editorializing.

Antifa in Berkeley are for the most-part LARPing. Even the hardcore BAMN chicks still fuck around with us when we run into eachother at shows.

It's only one Saturday or Sunday a month where we put on our baseball helmets or they wear their black hoodies and we beat eachother with sticks. and peper spray.

We all know eachothers power levels. That bar sucks btw.

The rest of the week we all get drunk and argue about shotty grindcore.

I should have taken photos inside. Some of them clearly were.

Maybe you weren't important.

Your life sounds awful

Youre pitiful.

Wear a shirt with a Dead Kennedys logo and some ratty jeans, make sure to only appear to be drinking alcohol, filthy shoes are a must and can't be forgotten. looking and talking like a crusty goes a long way.

How so? It's the same people at every rally, and right-or-left, most locals have known eachother all our lives.

We have no better chance of redpilling them as they have bluepilling us.

Do you realize the media controls reality for half of the braindead population. You fuel this mental unrest and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so selfish.

> I should be ashamed of myself
> for helping to secure legal permits to host conservitive speakers
> at the school that I attend or in the park that I have lived next to all my life

Get over yourself you commie piece of shit

>list of random things exusing my disgusting behavior.

That's not how this works. I'd suggest killing yourself.

> listening to free speach in a public park
> disgusting behavior

>bats

kys.

get out of Oakland you double nigger

Pic related is what happened before we started bringing weapons.

You guys are disgusting and you can't even see it. I'll pray for you.

God help this lost soul find their way. Help them regain their identity and individuality. Let them not succumb to groupthink and indoctrination. May you grant this person clarity.

>asks "friends" if they want to get a beer, all of them reject the notion.
>decides to go alone to the liquor store and get enough cheap beer to get completely hammered.
>awkwardly makes a pass at the 4/10 cashier grill who has a nose ring and likely taken every dick she works with.
>is thoroughly rebuffed by grill
>goes home alone muttering about 'muh fashwave' and 'feminazi womens'
>downs the entire case alone in the basement of his moms house, plays some vidya and then shitposts on Sup Forums about his day

Working on it.

Look at the picture. Syringes laying everywhere. Who would want to be a cop there? Just put a fence around it. Don't let anyone in or out. Wait a few years. Burn to the ground. Decontaminate. Explore. Colonize.

> if you let Antifa peper-spray your friends you win

God seems to think so.

pathetic

1950s PROPHECIES GlVEN TO DUTCH WOMAN ALL BEING COMPLETELY FULFlLLED/NOW COMING TRUE

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the HoIy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen.

No fucking shit? I go to the telegraph beer garden in Oakland all the time. Didnt realize there was any other Sup Forumstards here.

I try to avoid going to any of the shithole bars in this shithole city and trying to fuck the green-haired, tattooed whores because I find it unfulfilling albeit tempting, but sometimes I find myself out for other reasons and drunk enough to want the company of strangers, so I go wherever looks cool. I avoid the "scene" but I am young, middle class, in Oakland, socially connected, and I drink. There are more of us than you think. It's just not usually safe to talk about politics here.

i escaped to Oregon years ago. Family is all still there. Stay safe

t. grew up on 58th and telegraph

you clearly looked Germanic and not like some filthy anglo

aka

This

>not usually safe to talk about politics here
correct

>It's another: Jesus freak justifies his existence through a magic space man episode

Don't @ me, I won't be in this thread to read your copy pasted reply.

I'm thinking Oregon or back to New England, maybe Cape Cod. Somewhere with more seasons and fewer niggers.

Kill yourself faggot.

>I'm thinking Oregon
Bend is real nice, but getting more expensive. Still way cheaper than the Bay