SEPT 23 DUMP

ALRIGHT ANONS, Since it is becoming more and more clear that we will see the end on September 23rd, let's dump everything we've got so that we can be fully prepared for what is to come. Dump any evidence or content you have related to revelations or Kek's prophecy.

Be safe, brothers. ValHalla.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanswer.world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing will happen

1/3 of mankind has to die

Bored as shit

Why not 3/3?

theanswer.world section 3

humans are hard to exterminate

God please let there be a real happening

Oh, now you want to know what's going to happen?

Nah.

Gunna be a burger made of nothing

My birthday is September 21st, I will turn 25. I have been depressed since 16. If September 23rd isn't big happening I will just an hero.

this, every single year there are at least 3 apocalyptic prophecies and they never come true

tldr; ?

something will happen

Shiva is not goddess. He is Hindu God of Creation and Destruction. In Astrology he is Scorpio. Scorpio is a symbol of Sup Forums desu. Self destructive, seeks to rise from the ashes, crazy in the views of society ( Taurus ), ruled by Pluto ( The Lord of Underworld) and Mars ( The God of War and agression) and as such is taboo, seeks to shock people, uncover hidden secrets of society, the type of nigga to point at the naked king story, rules sex, obsession etc. His endgame is to achieve enlightenment, rebirth and eternal peace.

Taurus is ruled by Venus. It's the state of our society today. It's focus is on hedonistic pleasure, on materialism, atheism, social status and all the fake shit we see. That is all Venus. Matriarchy. Muh status quo,muh shekels, muh consumption.

They are in eternal opposition. Also Venus is morning star. The star of Lucifer.

Thus I pronounce this image bullshit as it shits on Shiva and praises Lucifer.

>y-yeah but this one will be FOR REAL!!!

If it doesn't happen this time I promise I'll stop LARPing

It isnt the end for good souls, its the begining of a golden age, the kali yuga, the procession of the equinoxes the golden age Christ promised. For those not worthy its recycle and come back on another planet and civilization to reincarnate over and over till you get it right, the really evil souls will be recycled back to source. See you at graduation.

INCOMING DUMP

General of Lucifer's army here. AMA.
Yes, I'm part demon. Yes, I'm also an angel.
What's up, fags?

We won. You're not gonna blow up the hoover dam.

>all that clown stuff at the end
>IT is coming out in a week

BEGONE NEPHILIM

The end will be the beginning.

Actually, that's the winning move. Freedom is the only truth. It's only me and my self to be in the end, here.

Demiurge isn't god.

Locusts implies shitskins will invade the "democracy" of the US and eventually control our military might.

Every Month same shit. Next month will be Red October predictions.

or cicadas.

yeah the elites wanna blow up the hoover dam with a cern bomb and electrified water.

they want to open a demon portal.

microweapons

Kek will break through to our dimension and reveal himself.

digits confirm

Why the fuck you retard keep spamming these screencaptures of those youtube videos and not even post links to those videos?

Are you literally Retarded/mentally handicapped?

Hoover Dam will stay intact on September 23. Nothing will happen to it. Absolutely nothing.

Cuz i took a bunch of screenshots and im too lazy

I am worried about your mental health my friend. You have clearly been up almost whole night, little to none sleep or anything.

The premises laid down in your posts/insane ramblings

1. Hoover Dam is being used by some people working at CERN to drop some "electrifying" bomb developed at CERN to open the gate to the so called Abyss

2. You believe actual, robotic demons from (Nibirv as they are referred to) in those videos will come through the portal

3. These robotic, apocalyptic demon army of Nibirv will establish "Holy Roman Army" on Earth as is laid down in by video

4. You believe all of this will happen on September 23

5. You will probably reply to this post as "You´re a shill" or "you will see!!!"

Don´t do anything stupid to yourself or hurt people around you. After September 23, you promise me to seek medical health professional, attentions. After getting your head fixed, you fix your sleep schedule, start eating healthy, and never come on Sup Forums ever again you sad fucking retard. Never do psychedelics also because you end up in the LA-LA land of endless symbology and correspondences that make no fucking sense expect your sadistically perverted subconscious mind ruined by internet and movies.

NO I DONT. THIS IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE

I'd watch that mouth, friend. You might find that insanity is a lot more real then "a normal mindset".