Is Eric Cartman from South Park /ourguy/?

He hates the (((them))), does that make him redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wich episode is this

The minorities song was pretty gud

BASED CARTMAN

This is an adult board for politics. We draw a clear distinction between reality and cartoons here. You should go back to b, you can post all the childish shit you want there

YES

Cartman is edgy because he doesn't have a father figure and is a product of a gangbang, and hates his mother.
If anything he's deeply disturbed.

Cartman is /pol simply for the sheer variety of jew jokes

so /pol

the creators of south park are jew hating jews matt stone is at least, trey parker was a mormon i think

same deal with the creators of family guy, jut jews hating jews. Is it Theatre? Most likely

a show made by jews on a station owned by jews has a character that hates jews... why? To program muh victim status into kids who watch degenerate cartoons.

He's a strawman set up by the kike creators to present ideas poorly and knock them down easily. Much like the Germans (played by kikes of course) from hogan's heroes.

Hi there bud. Aren't you a bit too young to hang around here?

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg

WOW I WANT TO RIDE AGAIN

/thread

huh

The guy who made all those Ben Garrison edits was a Jew too.

Cartman is the loser of the show, is is suppose to be wrong about just about everything. He is the Archie Bunker of the show.

If we're gonna make a fictional tv character who is a loser ourguy, atleast do one that was usually proven right in his redpilled observations or not disprovened at the end of the episode. I'm speaking of Al Bundy. youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

lots of jews apparently hate jews, i dunno if it is a culture thing, or a globalist ploy, but we all know not to trust any jew, hell there was even a jew that bankrupted himself loaning the founding fathers money to start the USA off...

Ahhh Garry, you're breaking my balls. I thought we were going to talk. Garry, Garry. Listen. We can still make this deal work.

t. Business Starter, Job Creator, Eric Cartman

confirmed

South Park has always been redpilled

You moron his mom is a man and a woman. Hes not product of a gang bang his mom had sex with herself

Nah, rick and morty

K moran have a (you)

Nah, he's a fat fuck who got the shit beaten out by a girl.

We post and discuss political cartoons every single day and they have been a major part of social discourse for hundreda of years.

The founding father jew was still destroying England at that point we were just useful to (((them))) at that time

The Passion of the Jew, season 8 episode 3

Cartman creates a Mel Gibson fan club because he loved The Passion of the Christ. He rallies the other fan club members that they must help to exterminate the jews

Yeah, of course he's our guy.

He may be a retard, but, his heart is in the right place.

This isn't plebbit gtfo here with the ourguy bs