GET IN HERE! HOLY SHIT NOW EVERYTHING IS MAKING SENSE

archive.fo/7Nl97

NO WONDER NO ONE KNOWS WHO SATOSHI IS

BITCOIN WAS MADE TO HELP THE NWO ESTABLISH A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

purse.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought about how they could use it to their advantage and control a global currency since the chinese own a large chunk of bitcoin as they do gold. imo, the CCP is using fiat currency to their advantage

Go the fuck back to your containment board, idiot

100% correct user.

Accelerating the transition to a cashless society = one-world government wet dream. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

It's like you never even played Deus Ex.

Bitcoin/crypto might be cashless. It's also bankless.
Controlling it and watching it is difficult.
It's the digital version of cash. It can be given to/taken from anyone without any banks getting in the way. This makes it piss-easy for buying black market goods or changing wealth. I mean the shit makes Western Union meaningless by and large, as long as you have means to convert BTC into $$$. By far its greatest value however is illegal markets and money laundering.

If (((they))) are behind it, better get in quick. Shit is gonna moon.

It's a nice and easy way to fund clandestine ops.

Duh but this transaction/second tech fucking blows and so does paying juice for my request

>watching it is difficult.
It's a lot less difficult than cryptonerds want people to believe. The coins have eyes.

makes sense

>article about ethereum
>bitcoin is NWO!!!
Do you even bother reading the shit you post or do you actually not understand that they aren't the same thing?
Besides, both BTC/BCH and ETH/ETC have serious sustainability problems and neither have a long term future.
Not only will the transaction time keep going up on both until they are effectively unusable, but they also aren't anonymous as it's quite easy to follow the flow of funds due to public ledger (and anonymity is precisely why they were initially adopted and why they got this far)
If any crypto has a chance of gaining widespread adoption and replacing fiat it will be dash, monero, or something else with a similar blockchain implementation.

What exactly did you think a cashless purely digital completely trackable currency was?

Bitcoin is a global currency, not a globalist currency you stupid dildo.

Bitcoin isn't cashless, all the principles of a cash transaction actually remain. Nobody can turn off your "chip".

BTC works perfectly fine as digital gold, once the mining pools are large enough to prevent localized monopolies.

I don't care, can this shit crash already so I can buy a graphics card? My 980 is probably dying and I only got 600 euros to spare.

>Controlling it and watching it is difficult.
You're very wrong about this. Very. All bitcoin transactions are public record. And if a particular entity wanted to they could gather enough computer power to control the mining process, basically controlling all transactions.

And what if you find yourself in some post-apocalyptic world with little to no electricity? You can have $10M worth in bitcoins but that's not gonna help you.

It's still fiat bullshit but the Jews will have you convinced otherwise.

It's not fiat because it's inherently limited to 21mio units.
Fiat currency has absolutely no constraining characteristics.

A lot things don't work in a post apocalyptic world, that's no reason not to use them right now.

Yes that can only be how it has been designed. Beta test the method through Bitcoin and the other altcoins (Bitcoin was the only one written by (((them))) ) and then deploy their own version after some kind of economic false flag.

When can I order chicken tendies from Amazon with it

>he thinks his fiat kike dollars printed out of thin air would have value in a post apocalyptic world
Also, bitcoin isn't fiat because it cannot be printed indefinitely. There is a specific limit as to how much bitcoin can exist (around 21 million), and creating it is far more energy intensive then simply turning on a printing press, which is partly what gives it value.

now
>purse.io/