Should men under 6'0 be simply sterilized so they wouldn't spread their inferior genes?

Should men under 6'0 be simply sterilized so they wouldn't spread their inferior genes?

Tall people are more expensive, economically speaking. We should put atrazine in the water supply to reduce birth weight and overly masculine behaviours.

>People weigh 400 kilos.
>why aren't we tall?

OR provide with taller women carriers to impregnate therefor altering the height genes peoportionally whilst retaining European blood. 5'7" - Spaniard/French ancestry I want to live.

>tall people live longer
I don't believe that is true once you factor for malnourished short people

>get flooded with spics
>get shorter on the average
Really activates those almonds

I'm a super manlet (5'6) and I was in a room full of spic families last month, felt like a goddamn giant.

>checks flag

>Less likely to feel physical pain
Say that to me again, I suffered some fucking INTENSE growing pains going from young child to 6'6" in two years.
I also hit my head on fucking everything.

5'7 here too. Fuck manlet spanish genetics.

You'd have to sterilize short women too. My dad is 6'1" and my mom is 5'2". I ended up 5'9".

Plenty of inaccuracies in the OP pic.

First, short people live longer. Tallness is correlated a bunch of illnesses, such as cancer. In much the same way you would correlate income with an inch, cancer risk increases with every inch added.

You do NOT want to be more than 6 feet tall. 5'8''-6'0'' is the ideal zone to be in (for men of course).

Weight has little effect on height, a fat person is more likely to be taller than a starving manlet.

Putin is a manlet too, it's the Mongol genes at work.

Tall people experience less pain? Don't know about that one. I've.known lots of lanklets with back and leg issues

5'10 is the perfect height. Not too short to do most jobs effectively and not too tall to be lanky looking. People under 6 feet build muscle easier too.

Wait I thought proper tall people live shorter

>Men
If you want tall men, make sure the mother is tall.
Every man worth keeping is taller than his mum,

Yes.

>tfw 5'11 manlet in 6'4 chadtopia

>Tfw dont even build muscle easily

Just die in my sleep already

Frankly it could be worse I usually wear some stylish dress boots to compensate or Air Force ones and the likes so I truly don't feel like such shit and with a slim figure I do pretty well but my girlfriend is 5'2" just freaking out for my kids more than anything. Aren't there like HGH hormones or something at least in the near future? Wasn't Messi going to be like super short and managed to pull through 5'7" too with them?

Daily reminder the best soccer and mlb players are

MANLETS
A
N
L
E
T
S

>Messi
>Altuve

>Aren't there like HGH hormones or something at least in the near future?
Actually there is. Just the other day 2 of my female coworkers were talking about how her kids are on HGH treatment. Apparently the doctor tracks the height development and if it is below the standard deviation recommends HGH injections. This would be for really manlet kids though, if you're average or a bit below average I don't think that's possible, at least legally.

just feed your kids right and make them sleep a lot. My mom is 5'4 dad is 5'9, but I ate healthy and slept well. Im 6'1 now

all i want is to move to Japan and just be the gentle giant (6'4), maybe get in a comedy group and just be the super big foreigner boke who gets memed on by all the little locals

muh gap moe

It won't change anything, my dad is 6 ft and I ended up bein fucking 5'7"
You should sterilize all women under 5'7" too

How tall can people get in reality? Sure the average height is getting bigger every century but people were 2m tall in ancient times too. So we can't expect people in the future let's say in 2200 to be like 2.5m tall, or can we?

Considering that the biggest people on earth are from Europe which is mostly white, will we see that decline with race mixing? Because from personal experiance the people who came here from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Uganda, Syria... are shorter. The average height for a male here is about 1.80m, I'm short 1.67m and those people, men were the same height or shorter than me, the women were really short like close to 1.40m. So will we see a decline?

Considering the Dutch, Belgium, Germany, France, GB, Spain are the biggest importers off these people

If you want an extra $800 of income, start getting welfare. Fuck outta here with that jack and the beanstalk fairy tale bullshit.

People wont get much taller than they are now, if at all. Our bodies cannot be sustained at a healthy rate beyond 6'2, even 6'0 is pushing it. Being that tall is an evolutionary disadvantage.

>1.40m
no way dude, that's midget height. you're either shitposting or your perceptions are seriously off

meant for

>fake news is true when it fits my agenda

Niggers would still exist though.

this
spics have average height of 5'6
whites have average of 5'11

Maybe or maybe my gf lied about her height. She's 1.54m and those women at refugee camps are shorter than her. I see them all the time walking their children. What's startling is how skinny they are.

t. guy who works in a bar next to a refugee camp

...Before your wreck your self.

Who here under 6'0 master race?

Comey is 6'8 and a cuck.

short people live longer
t.5'9

why are nordcucks so irrelevant ?

stalin was a manlet lmao
when will they learn?

All that image goes to show is that 5'6 and below are cucks

Lanklets are eyesores and have to use bitch weight because they take forever to make gains. Your height is all show with nothing behind it. Which reminds me unless you're packing a thick massive hog every woman who sees your dick will laugh at it uncontrollably to the point of tears and tell all of her friends about your cute little weenie because of how small it looks compared to the rest of your body. You faggots get betrayed by the very thing you value most in this world. Top cuck tallniggers.

t. King of Manlets