THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CHRIST CUCKS!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3b-Eu8xz5o
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the absolute state of modern Christianity

How far we've fallen

It's a good thing you can believe in God, follow the ten commandments, have good will, and not be a part of an organized religion.

What I love about flat earth theory is that you STILL need gravity to make it work. It's so silly.

So you need to add in that the flat earth is accelerating upwards. Then that leads to the question of, why?

i guess god wasnt good enough for him

>the absolute state of catholics for allowing it be debased by this stupid pope.
Fixed it for you.

that reads like a vintage onion title

We need to go back to paganism.

>Pope
>Christian

Nice try pagancuck.Only real Christians are the Orthodox

>to clarify some things
what the fuck does this even mean? is he having a crisis of faith? is he coming to terms with his foot fetish? this could mean anyhting.

he wanted to find out why hitler hated them

They are luterans, so heretics to be purged to begin with. BTW I'm catholic and still recognize only Ratzinger as legitimate pope, "pope" Francis is an usurper supported by globalists

a wolf in sheep's clothing doesn't constitute Christianity

orthodox are ottoman slaves

Kek. Real and only church is the Catholic one; I admit that we have lost our way but it doesn't mean a church born to give more power to the Byzantine Empire is more legitimate than the one started by Saint Peter

This is why Christians are the ultimate cucks when it comes to religion. Islamic followers will die for theirs, Jewish people will lie for theirs. Christ cucks always shout back "T-that's not real Christianity! Only my version is real Christianity!" Nothing but deflections.

Cucktianity was a mistake

>constantly fighting other Muslims because "Only my version is real Islam!"
>Jews just lie in general

Proud to be Muslim.

Nothing wrong with that. Churches giving shelter to undocumented migrants and letting them stay in their dormitories are following their dogmas. But, according to those same teachings, they should make them repent and convince them to constitute. IF they don't then they should denounce them to the authorities

>what is martyrdom
>muslims dying for their religion
Dude, have you ever heard of Taqiyya? Muslims are ORDERED BY THE QURAN to lie about their religion to save their lives and to deceive as much infidels

>no true scotsman

Chr*stkike fuck off

Jesus said himself to be wary of false prophets and teachers

Muslims still believe in the Qu'ran, Jews still believe in the Torah, Christians have changed the meaning of the Bible so many times they use it as a deflection of their lack of evidence.

>BE NICE BECAUSE GOD FLOODED THE EARTH AND KILLED EVERYONE LAST TIME
There is 0 scientific evidence the world has ever been covered in water
>NO NO NO ITS JUST A METAPHOR THATS NOT THE REAL MEANING YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

>bible says flood killed everyone except for Noah and family
The Bible also states we're all descendents of Cain, which would be literally impossible if his lineage died out in the flood.
>NO NO NO ITS JUST A METAPHOR THATS NOT THE REAL MEANING YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Any time you ask a Christ cuck for clarification on any part of the Bible they give you a circular answer that never amounts to anything except "You just have to blindly believe with no proof and give the church all your money bro!"

>Any time you ask a Christ cuck for clarification on any part of the Bible they give you a circular answer that never amounts to anything except "You just have to blindly believe with no proof and give the church all your money bro!"
Literally what, let's start off with 40% of the muslim world are illiterate and can't read their own texts.
Then lets look at the islamic history of death and massmurder and unprovoked invasions not to mention convert or die or dhimmi doctrine.
You've not read the bible you've probably not read the qu'ran or the hadiths either. As most muslims haven't either, how the hell do you claim that muslims know what's been "altered" or not when nearly half of them have never read their own texts.
Also this might interest you aswell.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3b-Eu8xz5o

Don't you realize that the qu'ran and hadiths are literally a spinoff off of the bible? it also can be proven that it used heretical sources for this spinoff, aswell as one monumental blunder that should show easily that muhammad who was also illiterate never read the bible but heard heretical versions of it in passing that he then adopted, For instance miriam sister of aaron and moses and mary mother of jesus, is called the exact same in arabic, so muhammad made the silly mistake to claim that miriam sister of aaron was mary mother of jesus all through the islamic texts, literally calls mary sister of aaron. Problem, these two character existed millennia+ apart. But since they were called the same in arabic he messed it up.
The qu'ran is the corruption of the bible, they declare the bible is wrong and then make their own version of it that ends up contradicting it completely.

Nah, I truly don't give a shit about that video. I'm more Christian bashing that Muslim supporting. I just want some straight answers Christ cucks and until I get them I'll continue to trash the shitty religion on the same level they trash other religions. Again, not defending other religions, just showing them that believing their religion is any more prominent than other religions requires evidence. Evidence which they can never provide.

just burn him

>muh jesus
You can't know what jesus really said, considering most of the christian biblical texts have been gassed in the nicaean counsel.
The bible is nothing more that what (((they))) wanted us to know.
Jesus may even be considered a pagan god, he is called the morning-star, light-bringer which literally translates Lucifer, the roman god.

>There is 0 scientific evidence the world has ever been covered in water
>he doesn't know that the flood myth was taken from the sumerians and jewed down to accomodate christcuckery

>tfw an Islamic flag over the Vatican will be an improvement

Well you have never studied any of it, study the texts instead of studying the people if you want to talk about these alledged incorrections in the bible.

>Jesus may even be considered a pagan god, he is called the morning-star, light-bringer which literally translates Lucifer, the roman god.
Well actually no because that part is not talking about jesus but the fallen angel, also what you are looking for is in hebrew heylal bin sahar/saharon in ez 28 isaiah 14 which is the star/brightness of the crescent, the two symbols associated with fallen angel worship.

What do you want me to study? Why would I study a book so full of contradictions. I don't want to waste my time reading fiction. If you can clear the inconsistency of the Bible and prove to me that it's actually worth reading, then I would read it. The problem is, there isn't a single Christian on the face if this earth who has ever been able to clear these inconsistencies in any way with out devolving to "just believe bro." blind faith is shit and you're a fool to follow any one or any thing blindly.

we had exact same thread yesterday

When you read "how have you fallen oh lucifer son of morning star" or whatever it's a mistranslation from the original hebrew that it's written in. Heylal bin sahar/saharon so lightbringer/lucifer is incorrect. It should read oh have you fallen from heaven oh heylal bin sahar/saharon you BRIGHTNESS (saharon)/STAR (sahar) of (bin) the crescent. (heylal). Curiously isaiah 14 ez 28 explains these two symbols and the other adds that it was the being in the garden of god (which is satan) and associates these two symbols with his worship, also the star of remphan is coptic for saturn.

The crescent isn't the moon, it's the rings of saturn. And muslims who use those two symbols also perform the hajj which is discombobulation 7 times around the cube in mecca mirroring the northpole storm at saturn. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

David Wood is required viewing for Sup Forums, the west, the world, everyone.

Not that long ago christianity in the West was way saner. It got subverted like every other western institution.

And then on top of that they kiss a black stone afterwards, that is a star meteorite that "fell from heaven". Doesn't take a genious to figure out what was going on there.
On top of that galatians warns that a false doctrine that would pervert the gospel of christ is going to come out from arabia, and paul goes to arabia to warn them and returns to damascus, right after talking about false prophets and false teachers. And speaks of a doctrine of an angel and of a man (muhammad and "gabriel" fits the bill)

And what do islam do, have a prophet muhammad, who recites the qu'ran recieved from gabriel, that claims the bible is false, and the islamic caliphates take off and start trying to conquer the earth for islam.

>6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

>But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.
So not only was arabia warned about this, but this doctrine came out of arabia precisely as paul had talked about. Which denies jesus as son of god, claims he was not crucified and actively wants to kill christians for being infidels.