WW3 has Almost literally started, How are you feeling? comfy? happy excited scared?

WW3 has Almost literally started, How are you feeling? comfy? happy excited scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excited. Fuck this world and the endless demonic bullshit. Time to fry some useless people.

>demotivation
>survey
I feel like you should stop sniffing paint thinner

It's 3am and I haven't gone to bed yet so I'm tired. I just want us to bomb the shit out of them already

comfy as fuck

>nothing happens
>its happening guise comfy yet?

gtfo

I can't wait to get drafted and shredded in half by a Nork machine gun. It'll be fucking spectacular.

I want this world to burn, and I want to live long enough in the ashes to write the last book that will ever be written - and no one except I will ever be able to read it.

sound like a comfy death desu

When things get really crazy, we're all going to look back and miss the peace and serenity that was childhood. This war won't be fun.

Better start covering yourself in breadcrumbs.

Well if it starts you can restart everything. All of our economy would be doomed.

Id be an interesting experience

we will watch sitcoms and remember when the world was boring yet sane

Also i would start a cult telling everyone that the world was living in piece and everyone backstabbed the whites.

You're delusional. It's the same shit that was going on while Obama was still in office and "muh fire and fury" isn't changing that.

no sweety, youre wrong, its happening

What war? Thinking some Norks could actually start anything with how weak they really are? Delusions, man.

It's happening because some shitposting kangaroo said so. Fuck off.

how ignorant, north Koreans have the most powerful army in the world, outdated technology yes but in term of numbers most powerful

Maximum comfort, goyim.

indifferent

Technology is what matters most in this day and age.

MY DICK IS DIAMOND user

D
I
A
M
O
N
D

wrong, Insert sandnigger argument
assault rifles are all you need to wage a war
thats why the us government is trying so desperatly in the past to take them off the Americans despite 95% of gun crime being committed with handguns

the threat would be over in a week at most, one night the air force would be gone, then just let them smash themselves against south korea that has been building defenses how long? the only threat is if someone backs them.

I'm really feeling it

H-RON
nerds candy
cigs

are they moving up the happening because Texas is down and Irma is coming - oh fuck

Hopefully though, other countries like China will get involved too

Dead and gone

Its Sup Forums 90% of us are excited beyond belief

>i dont know what a 100+Kt nuclear test is

how is it a ww if its all against nk

who's siding with nk?

I'm an 18 year old man with good physique and I have already been called in to do an 8-11 month long military training

Wouldn't suprise me if our country joins the war and sends me to the frontlines in Russia

I'm alright. Just a little anxious.

china won't go to war over north korea and russia isn't dumb enough to be swept up into this conflict.

There will not be a we3, just more and more proxy wars eventually fought only with drones.

CHYNA

Not anymore they ain't.

Depends on who attacks first, or if CHYNAAAAAAAAAAAAA backstabs the allies. Otherwise its game over for NK

I feel absolutely nothing at all. Its liberating.

>implying wars are not some ritual by these demonic entities

>China would lose a world war over a handful of hungry gooks

>assault rifle versus fortified artillery position with heavy armor backing
>AR vs airstrike
>AR vs nukes

chiiiiiina, and maybe some Russian types but definitely china.

Until i no see bombs falling everywhere i don't think WWIII starts

doe anyone else on the board think fatboy Kim is a Sup Forumsack?

They already stated they would defend NK if usa/allies attacked first, otherwise said they stay neutral.

Meant to respond to u in my previous post.. nigga of bombs fall the nets down and too late to call it

what the fuck is going on, everyone is talking about something happening WHAT IS HAPPENING, STOP BEING SO CRYPTIC AND TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING.

>durr MAGA, we can take on any country with Kek's power

Fucking kys

Gooks with nukes, the usual

They've already got backers, dumbass.

waiting for California to be nuked, I cross my fingers that all the shitty jews and celebs are there when it happens

Yeah but what have the gooks done now to make everyone's autism go off the scales?

excited

I want to see north korea burn and south korea hosting a kpop concert in the ashes.

wouldn't that be amazing, it will wipe out 90% of the degenerates in one blast.

what a fucking fantastic situation.

China, possibly Russia

>Sweden
>Being involved in the greatest ever war
Sit down, cuck

Tested a particularly big nuke, their biggest one yet, just a week after shooting missiles over Japan.

hyped for the new THE NATIONAL album
also hoping to just be vaporised nice and quickly

do you really want your own people killed?

Even a bulgarian should be able to understand what a soft target is and how to exploit them.

own people....

never trust a human, humans will kidnap your kids for human traffic

there is no own people in a world full of evil

if they die probably is the salvation? The reset? the coming back top the source ?

I realize you're not American and tactics/strategy along with rights are totally foreign but here's some tips:
>millions of rifleman live in the US and will fight for Her Constitution
>100s of Rifleman can take a bunker
>100s of rifleman can take an airbase
>a nation full of rifleman make nukes irrelevant without Mutually Assured Destruction, rendering them strategically useless
You can't take us on the ground from our houses. (((They))) know this.

ever seen the shit California does? it is anti-American AF so let them be nuked especially since they want to succeed anyway.

I'm in socal, I was falling asleep but I woke up extremely hungry and am eating peanut butter right now to maintain my high test

Bored af right now. I'll only believe it when I see it, if I'm not incinerated first of course.

You should understand this easy enough

Made an H-bomb

Ok, sure.
Literally nothing is happening.

just get on with it, I've had enough of this shit

comfy as fuck. found a few beers I didn't know I had this morning. Bouta browse news about this and play zelda before EMP hits.

>Literally nothing is happening.

Ackshually:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

Literally nothing is happening

WW1 was the Great War
WW2 was the Greater War
WW3 is going to be known as the Greatest War there was, is or going to be

We have to complete the trilogy in spectacular fashion guys.

Join a force now lads and choose your role before you end up as front line infantry.

positively comfy

also Un if you are reading, nuke melbourne

America's 4th largest city is under 10 feet of water, yet i spent all of yesterday watching 14 hours of college football with 50,000+ people in dozens of stadiums across the country.

We'll be fine.

>Implying their government will miss the opportunity to kill more white people by sending them to the front lines while at home their children and women are raped by abdul, mohammed and jamal.

Dumb american. War is nothing but an excuse for mass murder. That's how the elites have always gotten rid of the overpopulation, political dissidents, etc.

Another war is a golden oportunity for the elites to kill another several tens of millions of whites just like they did in the 40's.

>using that shitty ass flag
Okay, nigger

Good riddance everyone. A North Korean missile was just detected heading toward Guam. Our nukes are being prepared to launch right this minute.

Proof?

Cool source bro. Oh wait, you know that because you work in the Pentagon, do you? That's why you don't have any source, right?
>hurrr hurrr I dun liek ur flag
If you want to crack lame jokes about national stereotypes is that way. Those who want to actually discuss things don't want the likes of you here.

This is most likely the most retarded post to day.

Nah it shows that you're nu-pol

scared cause I'm afraid of death

Russia hates China and Nork, they would most probably abstain only to uphold their borders and make their move at the end.

>its 2017
>almost all our electronics aren't emp proof
>past due for solar flare

>WW3 has Almost literally started

I'll believe it when it actually happens.

Most likely, it's not happening

I no longer feel much joy in life and I have begun to resent those who do

so bring on the missiles let's do this shit Kim Jong

Very excited. Hopefully it will spell the death of the cesspool of the world, the USA.
Maybe through the power of the atom we all can be freed from the (((cancer))) (((you))) and (((your masters))) have been vomiting into the civilized world for two fucking centuries.

I can guarantee we won't miss (((capitalism))), (((consumerism))), (((liberalism))), Jew Cola, JewTV, nigger culture, cuck culture, (((feminism))), (((Hollywood))) and (((social media companies))).
God how I fucking wish you cancerous niggerloving Jew puppets would be wiped the fuck out of the universe overnight, I'm almost cumming to the sole thought, I'd gladly become a commie gulag country of that meant having the cancer of USA deleted from existence.

Do it Kim faggot, do it motherfucking pig on two feet

I really hope it goes through this time, im sick of kim always teasin.
Just push the button you fuck.

A fair price for the possibility of the annihilation of the pig farm that is your country my friend

Still bored, has it happened yet?

I agree with what you say, but we're not all like this. Only about 99.999% of us are.

>Saudi Arabian giving lessons on dignity, rights and decency
Fucking hell

LOL. Little Kim can't destroy us he can only piss us off.

>opening the fridge and finding beer you didn't know you had
Better then orgasm

Nuclear holocaust, sounds awesome

Agree with what you say, but white idenitarians are cool, approx. 20% of the US