Forum voor Democratie, the Dutch Sup Forums approved political party...

Forum voor Democratie, the Dutch Sup Forums approved political party, says that racemixing is the best way for integration, and uses Moroccan males breeding with Dutch women as example..

(((Hiddema)))

nos.nl/artikel/2191122-theo-hiddema-pleit-voor-rassenvermenging.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exJtg3AZ_Is
youtube.com/watch?v=W12GjQAVoHI
joop.bnnvara.nl/nieuws/theo-hiddema-rassenvermening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No longer /ourguy/

Can't wait for us to turn into sweden 2.0.

Hiddema has a thing for Turkish women, it's not exactly a big secret.

Good thing I voted for the other Jew, Wilders.

>itt dutch halfwits find out the meaning of populism

some political in germany said similair things

its only a matter of time before they force interrracial marriage in europa(but not for the white men ofc...)

You guys were the Sweden meme before 2011 but don't worry, I know the Netherlands is still much worse than Sweden could ever hope to be.

Friendly reminder that Dutch men are the weakest, most effeminate bitches on the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=exJtg3AZ_Is

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>glorious hiddemeister
>/ourguy/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that this fucker has said this before (prior to the election) and all the FvD fags were saying "no he's redpilled but just doesn't say it in public xDDDD".

Forum for Racemixing, not even once.

Hiddejood

I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen

WTF HIDDEMA!

I guess nobody here has seen this?

Moreover, recent research had shown that intermarriage did little to nothing in regards to integration (in the Netherlands)

>marries Dutch woman
>makes her muslim
>???
>NL WINS LELLLLLL

Was je echt in de veronderstelling dat Theo en Thierry 1 van ons was? Spijtig dat ik die bubbel van je moet door prikken want ze Allemaal in de zak van Kanker Joden.

volgens mij toont hij hiermee alleen maar aan de bepaalde bevolkingsgroepen niet integreren.

we should hang him.

fucking traitor

PVV has never in a million years advocated racemixing. You should read "Minderheid in eigen land" bij Bosma. They know exactly what is going on.

Not gonna fall for that one AIVD

>17 posts
>15 posters
hmm really makes me think...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA

> nos

> wat is begrijpend lezen.

>Hiddema zei dat Italianen, Grieken en andere vroegere gastarbeiders op die manier zijn opgegaan in de Nederlandse samenleving, maar dat dit bij de moslims niet werkt. "Je hebt één categorie mensen die zich niet laat bevrijen. Dat is de islam. Die willen niet bevrijd worden. Die richten zich op hun geloof".
Hij zegt hier alleen maar dat moslims anti NL zijn

>De huidige generatie Islamitische man trouwt een Islamitische vrouw en keert zich bewust af van de Nederlandse cultuur

Dit is een feit.

Natuurlijk weer onze vrouwen he godverredomme? Zijn sowieso slechte kanker vaders. Leren hun kind gelijk stelen sinds hun geboorte.

Are you guys denying it? There's an audio file in the article where Hiddema says it word by word. You can listen to it yourself.

So? What are you implying?

Lees nog eens goed wat hij daadwerkelijk heeft gezegd. Heb je vroeger nooit het vak "begrijpend lezen" op de basisschool gehad?

>de bijbel zegt dat we vluchtelingen moeten innemen

All I'm saying is that there is a suspicious high amount of
>1 post by this ID
posters in this thead, all saying pretty much the same thing, all with a similar time separated from each others posts. Almost like there's a GroenLinks shill trying to play some divide and conquer here.

>Are you guys denying it? There's an audio file in the article where Hiddema says it word by word. You can listen to it yourself.

Read again:
>Hiddema zei dat Italianen, Grieken en andere vroegere gastarbeiders op die manier zijn opgegaan in de Nederlandse samenleving, maar dat dit bij de moslims niet werkt. "Je hebt één categorie mensen die zich niet laat bevrijen. Dat is de islam. Die willen niet bevrijd worden. Die richten zich op hun geloof".

He basically says it won't work with muslims.

wie zal er achter deze paal zitten?

>de hiddemeister zegt dat vluchtelingen hollandse vrouwtjes moeten nemen
Ready for the Wierd Cukshed I see

>divide and conquer
There's nothing to divide you idiot. Hiddema is pro-racemixing. He wishes for it. He wants it. He explicitly says so. Unless you want a second Brazil here, you're against it.

>omitting the part where he wishes for Dutch women to sleep with Moroccan men
Nice try Shlomo

Literally this pic. Also baudet still advocates for preservation of dutch people and culture.
Also
>NOS

>I love hispanics
vs.
>I WANT WHITE WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH HISPANICS

hoe dik is uw schedel?

>So? What are you implying?

The whole racemixing thing he mentions is theoretical, and his point is actually that it HASN'T happened..

Don't you think intergration would have been a little easier if North Africans were slightly more like South Europeans?

Well at least they're for less immigration and mooslims are quasi-white I guess.

dit is juist

OP is een flikker

>mooslims are quasi-white I guess

Reminder that the vast majority of Muslims are considered 'white' under the United States Department of Census statistics. They're very progressive and inclusive.

>shilling racemixing
Really spins my dreidel there

Caucasoids toch

Samuel please

>Hiddema is pro-racemixing. He wishes for it. He wants it. He explicitly says so.
imagine being this much of a strawmanning Turbofaggot

I get it, PVV has deployed their army of concern trolls, you don't have to be so obvious about it though. Pro tip: go easy on parroting the leftist talking points and the subversion will be a bit easier. At this point you're indistinguishable from GroenLinks liberals.

itt: people implying that the West isn't already doomed

so long space cowboys

>he only says it would be good for the country that doesn't mean he wants it xDDDDDDDDD
Kill yourself. You're desperately trying to rationalize supporting and voting for a cuck party and it looks fucking pathetic.

nogmaals hoe dik is uw schedelpan?

Zoek de definitie van 'white' maar op..

> those two slavshits in tracksuits in the background looking asspained that they have to go back

nee

Well the FvD does have to adjust to he current politics, that's a first. So you have to take what you can.

Plus the point is kind of clrear and sends a message to the people who think the FvD is racist: groups who want to integrate will also have a significant % of families with Dutch women.

At this point all we can do is at least keep this country quasi-Dutch so we won't have to deal with too many retarded criminals and anti-white dipshits in our lives. Which is what most sensible people want.

I feel betrayed.

Dat is het punt niet kankersukkel

Where were you when Hiddema made this exact statement - multiple times - in the past? It was always clear that he was addressing the fact that muslims are bad at assimilating into Dutch society. He's not saying people SHOULD racemix, he's also not advocating taking in more non-white/Western migrants.

You got NOS'd hard. Only when the media fabricate a bit of fake outrage, you come out bitching and moaning using nothing but the absurd absolutes and strawman arguments the left uses themselves. Face it: subversion tactics work on you. Either that, or you're a shill. Sort yourself out.

pic related, it's you

>bleaching is now a bad thing
kys faggot

>whole group of them, one guy straight up throwing bottles
>"lol it was just one moroccan"

fuck off nigger

>making excuses

you're like a trump supporter trying to justify why he's such a cuck now

there should be no racemixing, not ever, not even as a hypothetical to try to appease the left

you never bring it up and if someone else does you accuse them of racism and wanting to destroy races

I know some progressives in the US want to change the laws to give tax incentives for interracial couples and withholding federal funds from communities where interracial mixing isn't occurring enough.

Back on the Wilders train I guess

>Zijn fractieleider Thierry Baudet waarschuwde voor de verkiezingen voor "homeopathische verdunning". Hij zei toen dat onze samenleving geteisterd wordt door "zelfhaat die we proberen te ontstijgen door de Nederlandse bevolking homeopathisch te verdunnen met alle volkeren van de wereld, zodat er nooit meer een Nederlander zal bestaan. Zodat wie wij zijn, niet meer gestalte kan krijgen". Die uitspraak werd door critici bestempeld als racistisch.

>Hiddema sprak tegen dat hij het oneens is met Baudet. Hij maakte zich kwaad over journalisten van de publieke omroep die volgens hem maar blijven herhalen dat Forum voor Democratie racistisch is, terwijl hij het "fantastisch" vindt "dat de schepper allemaal kleurtjes heeft gecreëerd met dito eigenschappen".

Neuk. Blij dat ik tenminste voor Baudet heb gestemd en niet dat tikje bij Hiddema heb gezet. Zonde van zo'n goeie man om zichzelf op deze manier te verwoesten.

All lawyers are Jews. Jews are pro-racemixing. I don't give a shit anymore because all of our politicians are literal cucks

Why are you against race mixing?
Mixed children are so beautiful.
You're not racist are you user?

fuck off cucklord

The Wilders train? You mean the one which crashes immediately at the start of every small time campaign we have in this country?
He can't campaign and ruined his image for normies.

I really wanted FvD to take over.
But I can't support this glorified bullprepper.

Brown buys white girls. I could give him the benefit of the doubt if he decided to leave gender out of it.

FvD member here. Don't expect politics to be righteous or redpilled anyway - use it to best advantages.

>you never bring it up and if someone else does you accuse them of racism and wanting to destroy races
a fascinating disconnect from reality

nou, verlicht ons eens
Draait dit eens om

>You got NOS'd hard. Only when the media fabricate a bit of fake outrage, you come out bitching and moaning using nothing but the absurd absolutes and strawman arguments the left uses themselves. Face it: subversion tactics work on you. Either that, or you're a shill. Sort yourself out.

There is audio of it. The dude says racemixing is the ultimate and best form of integration as long as they're no longer muslim.
Civnats are a cancer.

I agree that's kind of weird on first sight. But obviously as a lawyer I highly suspect this is supposed to be a point to show the anti-FvD people that he isn't about controlling white women's breeding activities; which lefties think it's all about since they're into cuckshit.
He also states that this was his experience, guess because mostly workers in the past used to be almost entirely male. At any rate tiny amounts of intermarriages don't matter much, plus a few cases already makes the family less muslim culturally.

At the end of the day it will not suddenly happen more now, and he knows it, because muslims want to stick to their own the most. They prefer "pure" women.

He said this for ages. But he did mention that with islam it's a problem. I do not really care i voted fvd for their political program. This Hiddema 'news' might fend of the lefties for a while

>as he's a lawyer

The hilarious thing is that the left is outraged because he called it racemixing.
They call him a nazi because he said brown men should racemix with white women. F R I G H T E N I N G

I always knew that old guy was a niggerloving cunt. Now it's confirmed.

Everyone who just found out today that this is Hiddema's oppinion is a fucking idiot. This has been known for almost a year now.

I read that Bidet is a chink.

oh yeah ofcourse there is no such thing as race. It suprised me that this was big news on the nos site

this video. It´s even in the titel.

wat nu?

FvD blijft de best keuze.

Die man heeft wel gelijk, of je het nu leuk vindt of niet het gebeurt toch.

Tryng to get lefties to like him is impossible. If they hate you they hate you.

joop.bnnvara.nl/nieuws/theo-hiddema-rassenvermening

>At any rate tiny amounts of intermarriages don't matter much, plus a few cases already makes the family less muslim culturally.

They will force the white girls to become muslim.
I'm dating a chick from Afghanistan for almost 2 years now. She hasn't told her family but she tells me they will never accept me unless I convert, and they will probably not accept me either way because I'm not an afgan.

In b4 whatever you guys wanna reeee about
My gf is white, had blond hair at birth, isn't towelrwapped, eats pork, never been inside a mosque, calls herself muslim but she isn't a muslim.

Plus we got great dirty talk durring sex
>tfw your 5'11 afghani gf screams 'fill me with your kaffir seed daddy' while you are barebacking her

ethnicity is more than hair colour 'at birth'

Joop's going full-tard there lel.
I know that if the girl really wants it she'll have to convert, but that's not what he's pleading for obviously most would obviously prefer to not convert. Even as a Randstadistani I've honestly rarely seen that happen, so the relationship comes to an end mostly.
And even if they were to magically all decide to convert, again it would show integration with muslims just isn't possible. I highly doubt that he would stand so strongly behind this statement that he'd accept it if it would backfire, that would make no sense at all.

He means we need to breed the mussies out
find yourself a morrocan gf desu

She never met anybody who assumed she was Afgan.
Most people guess she's Russian, Serbian and sometimes Turkish.

She told me her mom shaved her head when she was younger so her hair would grow thicker. Now its brown.>Joop's going full-tard there lel.
They are going full lib for a while now.
A year or 2 back you could post a controversial comment there, these days you get banned on the spot.
Got a permanban for stating that more whites get killed by cops in the states than blacks, inlcuded a left wing source.

oke gooi Hiddema uit de partij

Either way if ur not Saxon your not even worth it
All you franks and frisians getting fucked by turks lel

Saxnot smeed de stammen samen
Verbind de broeders met hun bloed
Op hen is nu de eed gezworen
Van broederschap en heldenmoed
Omringd door vuur en een regen van pijlen
Verblind door de haat die in ons brandt
Saksenzonen geven hun leven en sterven voor het Saksenland

Where is the best city to fuck cute meisjes on koningsdag?
So far I've spent my koningsdag in Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but most meisjes were sluts and shitskins. Any recommendations?

I once had a ONS with a cute brunette in Rotterdam and on the next day her black dad from mauritius served us hagelslag for breakfast.

dan te denken dat ik voor hem heb gestemd, gvd

>cute meisjes
>city

You're doing it wrong. Go to a village.

I hope Sup Forums finally wakes up and realizes pic related is /ourguy/
He writes all the Geert-bants, loves Wagner, ss very informed on the Afrikaner situation and has a better writing style than Thierry.

Forgot the pic.

I read the article this morning and interperteerde het als: "turken en marrokanen blijven in hun eigen circle dus zijn ze bezig met grootschalige inteelt die de integratie nog meer verpest dan normaal"

Maar realistisch gezien mislukt integratie al 30-40 jaar lang
Muslims die de taal niet leren en meteen maar in de ziektewet stappen terwijl hun vrouw elke week doosjes zit te vouwen in het buurthuis terwijl ze hun kinderen radicaliseren tegenover het westen, gezelli.

Maar goed, diep van binnen weten we allemaal dat de enige echte oplossing etnische zuivering zijn.

>I read the article this morning and interperteerde het als
Did you just have a stroke?

Baudet is 1/8th Indonesian. Geert is only 1/16th Indonesian (but also 100% Jew according to Neurenberg law).

I never really cares about the anti racemixing meme anyways. Mass scale its obvs a problem, but if it means these immigrants will integrate, im for it. If it doesnt work or has the opposite effect, it sux. It might just be Hiddema showing his boomer brainwashing... either way, wont be put into law so doesnt change the good fvd will do once in power

How is he wrong? Go ahead and explain how he's wrong. Assuming we want to integrate these minorities, mixing is the best way to break up their communities.

>B-BUT MUH GLORIOUS WHITE RACE
Let's assume for the sake of argument that a certain community has 100 Moroccans. What's better to have in the next generation, 200 Moroccans or 400 Half-Moroccans? And the generation after that, would you rather have 400 Moroccans or 800 Quarter-Moroccans?

>B-BUT MUH REPLACEMENT MIGRATION
Whether or not those already within our borders supplant the native population depends on two factors: the fertility rate of the white majority on the one hand and the sturdiness of the borders on the one hand. Without sufficiently high fertility rates we're lost anyway.

100 Moroccan corpses

>xDDD le genocide
Please leave, some of us are trying to have a conversation.