How will this change the world, (and politics)?

How will this change the world, (and politics)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964586/Scientists-say-make-human-egg-skin-two-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is cost analysis?

Ask machine learning.

Just like no one ever thought home computers would take off, because they used to take up entire rooms and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now I can shit post from a computer 10,000 X more powerful and then put it in my pocket. It will get cheaper, just like technology always does.

women cost infinite amounts more

i woudl say its 15 years till first succesfull trials.
and next 15 till commertialization.

Price will probably be about same as good car right now.

I dont relly imagine huge impact. It will be toy for millioneres. Cheaper to just hire some surogate woman if you really want to have kid by yourself, without wife.

This.
They cost lots of resources and are never happy. Either that or i am bad luck

>This artificial womb can grow an army inside a warehouse.

We Kamino now!

>What is cost analysis?

Makes sense to monetize this method and do it on an industrial scale.

To whom? Men? In about 50 years there will be about 6 women to every 4 men. 100 years will be 8-2. Men are biogically and objectively the disposable gender.

7.5 billion is an industrial scale

t. betafag retard or fat landwhale

the only value women have is birthing children. take that away and they are useless.

>tfw you will never be rich enough to create your ideal ubermensch kinder by cherrypicking through your dna sequence
why live

How will this make world a better place?

>power outage

Left with goop in a choob

The final solution to the ovarian jew problem.

i want a designer baby with translucent green skin, a ravens beak, and raptor claws. pls make it happen

>can have kid
>without having to support a wife
???

but to be fair the way I see it, this will be a female exclusive thing so they can breed more faggots and shitskins without getting stretchmarks or 'ptsd'

Less useful. Not useless. Do you not understand industrialization? With every passing minute women become more useful with the aid of technology.

1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies
1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby

Men are the disposable gender deal with it.

>what are batteries

This is very dangerous. It essentially sets the stage for a cold war of the sexes.

Im not even shitposting. Think about it.

>batteries are infinite

>women become more useful with the aid of technology.
literally the opposite. women can't into technology. they ruin every company they join.

> to be fair the way I see it, this will be a female exclusive thing so they can breed more faggots and shitskins without getting stretchmarks or 'ptsd'
It's called a surrogate wife.

>power outages are infinite
wow UK sure is a 3rd world shithole

Which is why women should be slut shamed deal with it

If this technology is perfected expect the elites to wipe most of humanity out and replace us with designer drones

>but to be fair the way I see it, this will be a female exclusive thing so they can breed more faggots and shitskins without getting stretchmarks or 'ptsd'
That's how it'll be sold, yes. Doesn't mean that we can't secure a future for our mass produced white children with that.

Tradcucks hate it, as expected.

Doesn't matter. They still become more useful.

Good I as a man will fucking crush these whores in the war

name 1 way they'll become more useful. technology only proves the opposite.

The only slut in that equation is the man.

Supply and demand. If there are more of them than there are of us, they need our share of DNA more than we need theirs.

Women will be completely useless.

They can stick those vibrating toys in their pussies that users can control in cam shows.

men are immune to 'slut shaming' because getting laid takes effort on our part as opposed to women who just have to exist in a specific time and place.

This. It is a good thing. Many more to come.

Will become? The fucking stapler made them more useful. Everyday they become more powerful. While everyday literally nothing prevents ONE man from completing the same reproductive goal as 1000 disposable men. Just the way nature and the hard facts of reality intended.

Read Brave New World. It's happening

You just counter proved Your Own point. The 1 man is more valuable because if you drop 1 woman, you only have 999 babies. If you drop 1 man you now have 0 babies. Without babies the human race dies.

And do you know why that is? Because women are inherently more valuable than men.

top kek

t. highschooler

It looks like an alien robot from a 1950's science-fi movie.

What in the fuck is up with that awful design though?

Do they actually want people constantly knocking these over? I can't comprehend the stupidity.

Also I look at that thing and I know it will be responsible for hatching the autistic messiah

TAKE YOUR SOMA PILL YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

>What in the fuck is up with that awful design though?
industrial design died ages ago

Umm, no sweetie. In the real world it's the other way around.

I said disposable not valuable. Yes one man is valuable but men in general will literally be disposed of.

Say goodbye to sex.

look at this filthy degenerate and laugh

Would you like to look at some war photos? Men are disposable. They may serve a purpose but they have been sent off to die by the millions. And not a single fuck was given.

This will make women obsolete.
Their imagine just being able to breed with the top notch eggs of females no matter how ugly you are.
This could help us to raise the average IQ, physical attributes and overall health.

In conclusion this is the enemy of the certain collective trying to make us less intelligent.
But this could pose a threat in raising mentally stable children.

not really. a slut is inherently corrupt, and no self-respecting male would want to breed with such. Men value loyalty above all else, and will not provide for or secure a person not deemed valuable. It's called cutting your losses.

chads don't count because they're very bluepilled,ironically.

>Say goodbye to sex.

Depends on how fast those machine babies grow.
Hell, criminal organizations get their hands on a few hundred of those things, or the means to build their own?
Designer sex slave warehouses all over the third world, and they'd all be fairly damn cheap.

i dont understand why pol thinks this makes women obsolete. it just means we can have a family and not have to deal with the shit show that is biological pregnancy and its defects.

actual machines doing our jobs are going to put us out of buisness, artifical wombs are just the equivelant of saying well because farming now exists men dont have to hunt so men dont have a purpose anymore.

>i dont understand why pol thinks this makes women obsolete
With their sole function replaced by a machine, what reason would there be to keep producing the smaller, weaker, dumber people - if you want to call them that?

Suddenly Europe bursts 100 million 200 cm long 120 kg of muscle blonde blue eyed men.

Women previously were never anything more than a necessary evil. They contribute nothing but sons (many times with birth defects and diseases) at the cost of destroying civilization every couple generations.

Now we dont need them for sons. Why in the fuck would you possibly keep them around?

Uh biological nature?

Uh what?

yeah because it's not like the men aren't needed for farming, right

What matters more to you user. Your fathers inheritence and the thousands of years of blood your ancestors spilled for you.

Or a shit eating piss drinking alcoholic white waifu?

Infant boys are given away for adoption at 3 times the rate of girls. Once women can actually choose the gender then it will literally be the end if men.

t. virgins
I honestly feel bad for you guys.

>everyone who looks at women objectively without thinking with their dicks is a virgin

The childs guide to online discussions?

>hire some surogate woman
And deal with her billshit.

Why can't you answer the question?

Nice goal post moving. Now you've gone from artificial wombs to gender selection. Two completely different subjects.

>Women try to not get pregnant and we still have 7.5 billion people.
That's because most of those don't take birth control, user.

There would be no rational reason to produce the female defect with artificial wombs. Look at China with its one child policy, where parents literally drown their inferior offspring. Those machines bring the same future, in a less messy fashion.

There was a flower that caused the child to die in the womb in the ancient world. It was more common than weeds.

Well would ya look at that. The women used it all and now its extinct. Interesting right?
Hmmm, have machines that produce genetically perfect giant aryan sons at the push of a button...
Or deal with an 85% female divorce rate, stds, nagging, loss of resources, money and dignity and freedom. Probably wont have children anyway, and if you do theres a 3/4ths chance she will murder it. And even if it lives shell probably give it up for adoption and/or it will be retarded and have autism and down syndrome..

Hmmmm decisions decisions.
Can you give me an actual reason as to why women are bettee than robots? Try to do it without calling anyone a neckbeard or a virgin.

No true need for women then

Wtf do artificial wombs have to do with gender selection? The argument of gender selection can be made right now.

Why did you delete your post, user?

How am I moving the goalpost from this user asking why artificial wombs are going to make women obsolete, to me explaining why they're going to make women obsolete?

Someones out of words

I misread the post which specifically had to do with gender selection.

>Wtf do artificial wombs have to do with gender selection?
Because artificial wombs create babies and babies have genders. One of those genders becomes obsolete with the existence of artificial wombs.

Look at adoption rates. Look how close we are to genetic modification if we're not already there. Men are the ones in trouble not women. This thread is probably literal reverse psychology.

>One of those genders becomes obsolete with the existence of artificial wombs.
Ever heard of a fucking egg?

>100 years will be 8-2.
Where the hell are you getting this? Since men are disposable, but they are not dying in droves anymore, we are actually having too many men. It would make evolutionary sense for there to be way more women than men, but evolution does not work that fast. In 100 000 years we might indeed have 4-1 ratio of females to men, but definitely not in 100 years. In 100 years it's very likely 1-to-1, or maybe few females more if we happen to have that third world war.

>Evolution
It's called artifical gender selection

Can I birth a moot while I watch got?

Yes: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964586/Scientists-say-make-human-egg-skin-two-men.html
Good riddance.

Why would anyone want to abort males in such numbers? Some crazies might do it, but it would have not effect on the societal level. And why would it be done in the first place? It would only make women miserable, since they'd have to compete so much more viciously for the remaining men.

If it's artificial gender selection then doesn't the existence of artificial wombs mean that having a ratio of "8-2" as you described incredibly unlikely as there will be no need for women anymore?

north korea perfects technology made to eliminate life forms

europe perfects technology made to create life forms

thoughts?

How is it beneficial to society to have women?
All you can do is say
1000 men + 1 woman = 1 child
1 man + 1000 women = 1000 children

But artificial wombs remember? That is literally the only reason historically that men weere "disposable" but that is no longer the case with artificisl birth, which is the whole fucking argument.
We no longer need to save women from a sinking titanic or burning building. They have no more usefulness than an incubator...
Whereas men make civilization, are stronger, more intelligent, better at logistics and politics, better at fighting, more enduring etc....

Literallt why have women? Theres absolutely zero incentive aside from yoiu bering a horny retard

Good, roasties will lose all their power.

because we've been enslaved for generations and generations and ergo havent destroyed civilization ever. even now civilization is still alive though many of you fags are crying about it getting fucked up. its still not a corpse yet even if we're driving off a road side hill.

but the most important part you seem to be lacking is if men enslaved us through out history, and we're worthless inferior beings, then holding us accountable is like saying its the dogs fault the mailman got bit. its your fucking fault for not training your dog not to bite.

civilizations rose and fell and most of them had nothing to do with women.

as for that moving the goalpost shit. I think what theyre getting at is that you haven't addressed the crux of my arguement, that men's core function has been totally replaced at one point yet they went on to dominate anyway.

if technology is that advanced whats stopping you from making women truly equal instead of just making humanity a sausage party?

The best part is them trying to kvetch their way out of this.

>whats stopping you from making women truly equal
Shitty ROI

>Literallt why have women?
Because I like them.
>Theres absolutely zero incentive aside from yoiu bering a horny retard
That's basically all my reasons and motivations to do anything at all

This

pedophilia will skyrocket as pedos can simply grow their own bay bays

They'd need artificial eggs for that to happen.

I can grow myself some friends

You equate the natural duty of women to slavery?
More evidence that women are stupid children with no sense of responsibility or loyalty.

It goes two ways. Men gave women "rights" because women took advantage of the exteremely high male sex drive (which is 9.4 times more powerful than a womans). They did this with girls like marylin monroe, pushing thre boundaries of ludeness further and further every generation until they could get men to start thinking with their dicks and bloindly support feminism. This has happened many times in hidtory. It happened to egypt, rome, greece, germany etc...

I doint have the "men dress women vs women dress women" meme but you get the point. Men dressed women modestlky to maintain sexual control so we wouldnt be coersed into stupidity as women would have it.

Yeds women are dumb animalistic children. It is partly our fault for allowing you to breathe. Agreed.

Just wait till skydude lmaos protest this

so? women throw away their (finite) eggs now. they'll just sell em

You equate the natural duty of women to slavery?
More evidence that women are stupid children with no sense of responsibility or loyalty.

It goes two ways. Men gave women "rights" because women took advantage of the exteremely high male sex drive (which is 9.4 times more powerful than a womans). They did this with girls like marylin monroe, pushing thre boundaries of ludeness further and further every generation until they could get men to start thinking with their dicks and bloindly support feminism. This has happened many times in hidtory. It happened to egypt, rome, greece, germany etc...

I doint have the "men dress women vs women dress women" meme but you get the point. Men dressed women modestlky to maintain sexual control so we wouldnt be coersed into stupidity as women would have it.

Yeds women are dumb animalistic children. It is partly our fault for allowing you to breathe. Agreed.

But that wasnt the argument. The argument is ehy keep women around noe that wr have artificial weombs? Anf there is no reason to....

The fuck?