Well, well, well. Dear EU leftards

Well, well, well. Dear EU leftards.

It's seems Poland will accept refugees after all. :)

One of polish politicians calls for transfer of 4 Rimini rapists to Poland, so they will be put in polish prison.

We have comfy rooms waiting, and they will surely be popular among new mates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzbmwIB-Vsg
youtube.com/watch?v=5aUyh-QvPRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f9WR7vCz0oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to see a last bastion of western culture and race. I will fight for my country and try to inform as many as possible about the jewish menace who seeks multikult in white countries but creates a literal ethnostate in sandniggertsan. I am at the same time preparing for collapse and once the situation comes to be hopeless, I hope that there will be an exodus from these failed liberal states. Maybe eastern europe will then offer refuge to actual refugees.

Fucking refugees, taking space in OUR prisons!

I think Germans should now mass convert to islam, and opelny hate jews.
That's your only chance in current situation.

probably other prisoners will enrich them, but we will still have to pay, unless Italy will
we should bill merkel, she invited them

DA

I think we should not convert but still openly hate jews.

Polish prisons are no joke. They were featured on an episode of World's Toughest Prisons. The Brit announcer would basically go around the world and spend a couple days inside the scariest prisons. All of the really shitty ones like Honduras and Phillipines were just run down and poor but that's about it. The Polish one was brand new and actually made the Brit cry like a little bitch when he spent 4 minutes in solitary.

But that didn't work last time

>Burger gets his intel from TV shows
memes are real

But they are not refugees, 3 of them were born in Italy

to a Moroccan born parents

yes, but obviously they are not immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=tzbmwIB-Vsg

>episode of World's Toughest Prisons

>masonic checkerboard pattern on blanket

Masons are the cancer in our societies, worse than Jews.

Are you retarted? Why move to eastern europe and mix your germanic genetics with slavs, your childerns IQs are gonna fucking be that of a nigger, enjoy. Slavs literally own 1/7 of the worlds land and they're still poor.

Yea, he was put in a cell with Poland's worst criminals! One of them was even locked for a FRAUD! Can you imagine the horrors this poor TV celebrity went through?

refugees welcome

reeeeeeee
No, you fuck, I stand with the enlightenment and the rule of law my ancestors have fought and die d for, with collective pride, with the pursuit of individual greatness.
(captcha lets me pick out punching-bags, kekkk)

BASED POLAND11111111111

HUSARIA KURWA111111111111111111

WE BIG CANTRY AND IMPOTANT IN 17. CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR ABOT BATTLE IN KIRCHOLM111111111111111!!!

Why are Polacks so cringy that they brag about even the smallest and meaningless events? Yes, Rimini rapists might be transferred to Poland, but that doesn;t change the fact that Poorland is dependent on western cash transfers, so ultimately they decide what happens to Poorland. Jesus

wtf, this looks just like the hostel i am staying in for 450 Zł/month.

Zły dzień, Andrzeju?

IN POLAND WE HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE SHOW OTHERS HOW WE STRONK1!!!!!!! HA-HA!!! LERN FROM POLAND WESTERN EUROPE HOW TO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!

Pic related: Polack thinking

o choroba, to już koniec, Polska BTFO
WTF I love west now

How do your micro-biceps allow you to pound on the keyboard with such ferocious anger then?

You're one of those bad anti-patriotic apples that spoils the merry bunch that assembles under every "POLAND STRONK" thread, aren't you?

Open window
>prison

bars in window from outside?

>Maybe eastern europe will then offer refuge to actual refugees.
Hell no, even if there would be proper refugees amongst you 95% would be cucks that allowed your countries to get destroyed and willingly gave them away. Why the fuck would we want people like that? I'd say when times comes shoot at anything that comes from west.

Ahh yes. Give the hyenas some shelter in the cave of the lion. We'll see what happens

Getem lads.

Das rite, I mean, a random 4channer gets to decide what happens right? Know who are you fucking with, he's a Polack, not just a random 4channer with little influence on what will happen! He's the descendant of husaria, so watch out! It's not like his country is still heavily controlled by stronger, western countries on which he depends and he doesn't even know whether people will even want to migrate to Poorland. He has all this predicted, because he thinks Poland is stronk and impotant, and he will show you!!!

Kurwa, zajebcie mnie, przecież na tym forum z Polski to piszą same pierdolone debile, którzy nadają się tylko jako siła pociągowa do orania pola

sam się zajeb frajerze, nawet tego nie potrafisz zrobić?
etnomasochizm to schorzenie umysłowe, a teraz wypierdalaj z mojej Polski ścierwo

Wracaj na kurahen

comfy af

nawet ziemi ojcowskiej nie kochasz, to co cię trzyma na tym świecie?
kys

I hope they get transferred to Poland.

But you know, Poland has the perfect kind of infrastructure to host these people. Not correctional facilities where you put normal criminals.. you know something more historical.

Well, I'm at this point hoping for a full-blown shtf scenario.
I'd definetley return to Germany, maybe even fight before I leave, but I want to have kids, to continue my race, and the only place that will be safe in 20 years is probably eastern europe. Also, don't pretend you don't have a demographic problem either.
Once the social system in Germany collapses due to overload, you have about 1500000 (((migrants))) that want their food. It will be local civil war, and hopefully Germans will have wised up up by the end of it.

They are infinitely better than Somalians and dune coons.

I like the way you think, Manuel

Yess goy, the illuminati are the real problem.

Those are our cells FUCKIN KILL THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Time to warm the oven, you know, for cake and sort.

they should sterilize aggressive chavs like you

Nigdzie nie twierdzilem, ze decyduje o polityce zagranicznej Polski, to tylko moje zdane, JESZCZE za nie nie rozstrzeliwuja.
>nadają się tylko jako siła pociągowa do orania pola
Pewnie panicz z miasta gardzacy ludzmi pracujacymi fizycznie; boczek w koncu na drzewach rosnie.
Kurwa jak dobrze, ze koniec wakacji, przynajmniej troche mniej idiotow sie bedzie pojawiac... jeszcze miesiac i studenciaki wroca do nic nierobienia i bedzie calkiem dobrze. Za używanie zwrotu "poorland" albo "polaczki" powinno sie krzyzowac glowa do dolu a rodzice delikwenta jesli zyja powinni zostac wydalani z kraju za to, ze wychowali... a raczej nie wychowali takiego debila.

eng tl;dr he is a dick

krzyżować powinno się za tanią dumę i przeszacowanie własnego kraju, i za dresiarstwo

because you say so?
zgiń przepadnij zjebany podczłowieku, myślisz że możesz obrażać Polskę i polaków bo tak?
wypierdalaj do Szwecji, tam tolerują takich jak ty
za obrazę Polski powinni kroić na kawałki i solić rany ty kurwiu

Przekonanie o tym, ze wolny kraj ma prawo decydowac o tym kogo wpuszcza w swoje granice to przeszacowywanie?
Dumy nigdzie nie okazalem, za to ty okazujesz bute.

Not for a gay wedding though, we don't do it here

Taki nihilizm jest nieodmienną oznaką depresji. Bierzesz jakieś proszki, Krzychu?

Tylko potwierdzasz to, że jestes niecywilizowanym debilem i szukasz sobie sensu działania w agresji i złosci na innych, jestes tym samym patologią społeczną

Nihilistami to jest 95% 4chana i tutejszych polaczków, którzy już się podniecają, że będą strzelać do ludzi z Zachodu. Strasznie nam psujecie opinię niestety

ssij pęta buraku, najpierw zaczynasz pierdolić że wszyscy polacy to bieda umysłowa, a teraz gdy nikt ci nie przyklasnął bo nie jesteś wśród swoich kumpli z gimbazy twierdzisz że jestem taki jak ty?
ni chuja plebsie, wypierdalaj do bongshire pakować ryby do puszek ze swoim ojcem i mężem twojej siostry, ahmedem ibn-londoni

Ssij lage kurwo

to ty tu podważasz fundamentalne spoiwo naszego społeczeństwa, ale on jest niecywilizowany?
Skąd się tacy jak ty biorą? Serio, skąd ten hejt?

>Strasznie nam psujecie opinię niestety
czy ty kurwa wiesz gdzie jesteś i co znaczy tutaj opinia?
wracaj na wykop spierdolino umysłowa

tak się dzieje jak ktoś ogląda fakty TVN

Patrioci

vs Cioty

USTAWKA!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=5aUyh-QvPRw

>take in western refugees
I'm laffing at fags that believe in "muh white solidarity". When your countries fail I'm going to get my rape on.

typie, /2HMH1+5 ma się bić sam ze sobą?

opinię zawsze i nieodmiennie psją ci, którzy wszystko biorą poważnie i obrażają się na dżołki, bo >muh ja inteligencyja

spierdalaj na forum wyborczej, dzbanie

polaki z 4chana to bieda umysłowa, ciągle to potwierdzacie. Na Zachodzie już takich ludzi nie ma, bo oni są bogatsi i ludzie mniej sfrustrowani i zezłoszczeni

>to ty tu podważasz fundamentalne spoiwo naszego społeczeństwa
niczego nie podważam, bo też wy nie macie żadnej wizji jakiegokolwiek spoiwa, przychodzicie tutaj tylko, żeby chwalić się brutalnoscią, pogardą wobec słabosci i to uważacie za powód do dumy, dlatego też ta cywilizacja musi zdechnąć przez takich karków jak wy

lel
Mam nadzieję, że ojczyna w jego sercu zwycięży

no i powiedz, że nie mam dobrych intuicji wobec polaczków z 4chana, pierwsze co ci przyszło do głowy to ustawka. Wielu z was to po prostu tępe drechole

a skąd ty wiesz po co ja tu przychodzę?
na pewno nie po to, żeby dyplomatycznie ukazywać opinie

a za nazwanie karkiem dziękuję, ostro bicepsy hoduję, dobrze że takie virginy rozpoznają chada po piśmie

>nie, wy jesteście tacy i owacy
>muh rich west
rich in rapes, that is for sure
>chwalić się brutalnością
haha pizda wykryta, weź wybierz się od czasu do czasu na siłkę a nie tylko jarasz trawę i żresz czipsy
a ja mam nadzieję że kurwa umrze, po co mam się litować nad polakiem gorszego sortu
takich ludzi trzeba likwidować zanim się rozmnożą i spierdolą życie wszystkim innym
a co kurwa miało przyjść, mecz w bierki albo inteligentna dyskusja? przecież jesteś debilem, dyskusja z tobą musiałaby być prodzona w formie obrazkowej bo tylko taką formę przekazu zrozumiesz

POLAND, YOURE AWESOME
love,
the Americas

>replying to every post
Either sign of autism or butthurt.

you are ok too, sell more liquid gas, we need to supply our ovens to remove self hating traitors

każdy polak to w sercu drechol. embrace your lineage, pedałku wątły

mam 46 w bicu i doktorat robię. nie wiem czy się łapię na twoją błyskotliwą analizę

actually looks pretty comfy. that window looks better insulated than the one I have in my own home

z czego ten doktorat tak btw?

Should've payed pollacks to insulate it then

z kulturystyki kurwa

>no sauce
Please I want this to be true

I don't think we get those around here.

anyways its just a matter of the make of window, not who installs it

>a ja mam nadzieję że kurwa umrze, po co mam się litować nad polakiem gorszego sortu
>takich ludzi trzeba likwidować zanim się rozmnożą i spierdolą życie wszystkim innym
A co ja niby nie tak powiedzialem w tym watku?

lol they are polish prison not in the streets, but they will be killed by other inmates

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I dont mind refugees as long is they are not here.

jeszcze się pytasz ty kretynie?
przewińmy w górę:
>Kurwa, zajebcie mnie, przecież na tym forum z Polski to piszą same pierdolone debile, którzy nadają się tylko jako siła pociągowa do orania pola
i to niby twoim zdaniem jest w porządku, obszczymurze?

Przeciez to kurwa nie ja pisalem... pijany jestes?

rat eats rat

EPICO
5/5 EBIN
jak ojciec z wujkiem na imieninach babci Stasi

jeszcze nie, ale skoro jesteś podPolakiem to trzeba cię prewencyjnie zlikwidować tak czy owak

No to chyba kurwa jestes, podswietl moje posty, przeczytaj, zastanow sie co napisales i przepros, bo caly czas mnie chyba mylisz z tym niedojebem ktory ewidentnie nienawidzi swojego kraju ktoremu ja zyczylem ukrzyzowanka.
Dlatego z rodzina o polityce nie dyskutuje.

>See pic
>not sure if it's an european prison cell or an american dorm room.

no to po co się spinasz, i po co był zapoprzedni post?
aj kurwa idę z tego threada oglądać chińskie bajki z moim kotem, do widzenia

Riddle me this, poles. Why do poles that immigrate to Iceland and other countries look like subhumans, but natives that come here as tourists look whiter than some of the Icelanders? Are there two separate ethnic groups in Poland?

The ones who immigrate are mostly physical workers, spending much more time outside then the ones who can afford vacation.
It's just tan, mate.

Riddle me this, icebro. Did any country in history ever send their best as migrants? You got our genetic rejects mostly... country is quite nice now thanks to that tho.

Lowest class always look different from middle and upper classes. This is true for every country.

I heard some time ago that lower class in society is more dark. Thats why most of immigrants to other countries from Poland can be darker... this who stay are more like Jews etc. Sometimes it can be gypsy too.

Just checked it out. The inmates say shaving is mandatory. Pork on the menu?
>youtube.com/watch?v=f9WR7vCz0oM

Religious diets are norm in prisons here... they will be shit tho, some special snowflake was tired of normal diet and decided to become vegan. They put him in solitary confinment for that. He sued and won, got vegan diet... and resigned after few days since he would starve on it since it lacked any nutrients.

karachan was a mistake, we have to go back

>brag about even the smallest and meaningless events

Fucking this. This pretty much sums up this entire pathetic nation. They always try to find some stupid shit they can brag about and be proud of it, rather than actually try to achieve something.

>so they will be put in polish prison.
I unironically think this is a great refugee relocation program. It's worked in the past.

>prison
>looks better than my room
do you guys take sandniggers ??

Wtf i love poorland now.

No seriously, even though i think your country's a piece of shit, at least your politicians aren't double-timing killer of its own people and that i can respect.

Are u want be raped?