What will happen if Ukraine joins European Union?

What will happen if Ukraine joins European Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
youtube.com/watch?v=wlAm87DtJfY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBQzSIuHXUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukraine

>more cheap toilet cleaners in germany
>more polish whores working in german brothels

nothing

cheaper plumbing services

It becomes a giant money pit.

Are you suggesting this as good thing?

yes, whats wrong with cheap toiletcleaners and whores?

you mustn't have border disputes with thy neighbors in order to join USSR 2.0

Will get destroyed by a tsunami of faggot parades, liberated whores, niggers, turkic/arab/central-asian neanderthals, degeneracy, etc, etc.

And we all know (((who))) is responsible.

Ohh and nice job the Kosher Nationalists did with (((Euromaidan))) nice job you RETARDS.

Well at least we will have some White immigrants for a change.

40 million Nazi's will flood Europe

Probably a good thing though

But that's already happening
I know people from the EU who go on sextourist trips to Ukraine on a weekly basis. Disgusting

Nothing substantial will happen, in fact

Besides, they're not shitskins at least

If they enter we might just aswell let in other meme countries like Moldova or Bosnia

Nothing really,bring it on.

>What will happen if Ukraine joins European Union?

It won't. It is just not ready and the EU has already enough shitty eastern european countries.

Those hookers are radioactive, Hans

Great,total recall.

Rooskies will actually invade if that were ever seriously on the table, but luckily for both them and the hohols, it isn't and never will be.

While on trips with my friends, several times we went to strip bars and brothels in Austria, Germany and Czechia.

I can't help myself, but I feel totally sorry for those pretty women and girls. Really, those were really high class places with superb women, but I was totally turned off by the reality of these girls from Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Czechia.
I didn't tell my friends, off course, I didn't want to sound like a total fag. Those were good white genes who could have made loving girls and wives, instead were reduced to degenerate, drug addicted cum dumpsters for desinsitivised European and foreign scum.

I really hate the Jews and Globalists. I really do. The worst thing is I would spend my family's fortune to wage war against them.

I have noticed how the EU suddenly became less enthusiastic about making East Euro countries full members, they make all this partnerships and all that stuff but much less enthusiastic about full membership.

I think they got kind-of surprised at how hostile East Europe is to mass immigration from non-White countries i really do. They were under the impression that the Soviet System (extremely conservative and pro common sense in many ways) had lost it's cultural/ideological influence and that they were already fully americanized but they were wrong.

a lot of sudden economic migrants and an increased illegal drugs market. but I think that they would be a net plus for countries like germany since they might be going to work, who knows. which I think is actually bad since it will prolong the life of the EU even more.

It means defacto expansion of NATO and U.S. military hardware parked up Russia's ass. Thankfully its not happening anytime soon since the EU moves at the speed of Soviet bureaucracy.

Russia will try to destabilise Ukraine even more while the EU will make overtures to Belarus

The real question is who'll let them do that?

Ukraine will never be a member state

Ukrain is not a real country. How can it be member of EU?

They'll take on more debt than Greece with even less of an ability to repay it.

Russia invades the EU. They gonna invade anyways so no difference at all.

>tfw Ukraine is so ruined that Russia doesn't even want it back
>tfw it can't be salvaged any more
>tfw EU won't take them either for the same reasons
>40 million whites lost just like that

haha @ that pic, dude lost his arm for cheap plastic shit from ebay.

That's true. "Nation of Ukraine" is something that came out of the Jews ass because the post-USSR plan was to fractionalize Russia the best they could.

Ukrainians are Russians who speak Ukrainian.

Well, they are not niggers, so they will work at least, and that's already better then all these jihads and shitskins.

>Ukraine
no such thing
>European Union
nice meme

>european union
>letting in whites
Nice meme, the EU would rather let in yemen as a member state

EU will collapse.

Made their own bed.

>will
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

Ukraine eventually dies

Oh rly? And that's why Russia is constantly trying to steal Donyeck and other regions? Not even talking about Crimea.
Damn kikes on Sup Forums, gtfo already.

>glow in the dark hookers
hm, I would pay extra for this

PLEASE NO

They'll just become culturally enriched like every other EU country. Hope they enjoy the trucks of peace and sexual emergencies

we are already having pride parades in the capital. though they had to be guarded by hordes of cops because of anti protesters, not all is lost yet

>not all is lost yet
Stupid, everything goes downhill from that. It was the same here. And in Sweden, Germany, France etc.

>haha I know this is stupid but we'll recover...
>gay marriage legalized
>refugees everywhere

You're finished.

Muslim dumping grounds.

How long until Azov and the National Corps march on Kiev and take back the country? Do they have the public support? I know they do in Volyn, Lviv, Rovno, Ternopil, but will the rest of Ukraine understand what's happening as they do? Does the average Ukrainian believe they are being robbed by (((them))) or do they think they not care? I only ask because my family and I are from Lustk, so we care deeply about the situation in our homeland.

Lmao. Russia specifically rejected Donetsk and Lugansk trying to join and only supports them economically to keep a proxy war going so Ukraine can't join NATO.
You don't know shit Shlomo. Go peddle your shit on leftypol

Jesus fucking Christ...the smoke isn't cleared yet and the faggotry is already being propagated.

I hate the fucking JEWS.

Only beta cunts say "don't stick your dick in crazy".
I say bring it on.

so they're sterile? i see no problems here.

It's not going to be like Yanukovich this time. Why do you think they've created National Guard? To send them to ATO? Yeah, right.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlAm87DtJfY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBQzSIuHXUA

They will get great LIDLs and ALDIs

Nothing aside this They would probably be bigger entitled shameless leeches than poles but at least whores will be cheaper.

I agree with that, also you can see that no western governement talked about welcoming ukrainian refugees during their civil war because it would take the place of niggers and muslims.

>implying EU countries will approve

Nobody in Ukraine really hopes that joining the EU will help their country. They just want to be in the Schengen to get the fuck out of Ukraine.

It's time to start thinking beyond Ukraine.

>be from ex-commie country
>yay communism fell, I can't wait to witness American culture myself
>turn on TV
>it's neo-communist propaganda

The EU will try to fix their Africa tier economy and goes bankrupt.

rekt

((((israel))))

Kazakhstan is already in the Eurasian Union

might as well add Somalia and Afghanistan while you're at it

European what?

Poland demands Ukraine take their share of refugees.

don't they have a pretty serious civil war going on? i doubt the european union wants to include them into their group right now.

>It's not going to be like Yanukovich
It'll be worse. All of our politicians are shitcucks.

Damn I feel sorry for the poor cunts that die and get mutilated for this pile of dogshit. Jews and oligarchs that run Ukraine are really fucking soulless sociopaths.